Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Travelling To Abuja By Road - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Abuja By Road (2546 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Abuja By Road by geniusbami(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hello Nairalanders. "In the multitude of counsels, there is safety". So, please, I've not travelled to Abuja by road before & I wish to know whether it is safer and/or faster to travel by one of these luxurious buses or the small Toyota buses. Also, what are the charges of either of them. How about night travels? Is it okay, or just better to go in the early morning bus.

Thank you for four helpful replies.
Re: Travelling To Abuja By Road by skilfulsagei(m): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
I guess u are setting off from Lagos. I recommend day journey since there's no urgency. Also,the Toyota buses would be better. I dont trust all these luxurious buses these days. The driver and the conductor would flee if it breaks down and you are on ur own.
The fare is between 3500 and 5000k.
The early morning buses should be in Abj between 3 and 5pm.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Abuja By Road by morningsta(m): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Unless you wish to spend the whole day on the road, you better go with smaller buses like the Young, Ground Air, Fair Plus etc. Lagos to Abuja with any of them may not exceed N6k.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Abuja By Road by adigunomomama(m): 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
I don't know where you are in lagos right now but maybe this will help

From Jibowu/Yaba - Abuja

Cross Country 5000

Agofure 5050

God is Good 5050

ABC 5900 #Marcopolo

Libra 5000

G.U.O 5000

And so on...

Most of them dey d range of 5-6k sha

I prefer the night bus wen am coming from abuja to lagos...infact am on it ryt now G.U.O Transport

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Abuja By Road by geniusbami(m): 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
Thanks a bunch. I'll be setting off from Ipaja area of Lagos.
Re: Travelling To Abuja By Road by adigunomomama(m): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
geniusbami: Thanks a bunch. I'll be setting off from Ipaja area of Lagos.

I will advice you to go iyana-ipaja and board this

God is Good

Iyare

Agofure

The Young

They are good and its 5050...they do take off frm 6.30am and get to abuja in the evening

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Abuja By Road by Tobbey(m): 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
Now. let's relate this question to today
Re: Travelling To Abuja By Road by corperscorner: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
Try aero or medview.....its usually an hr.

grin

(1) (Reply)

50 Amazing Facts About The Statue Of Liberty / Where Is The Best Place To Get A Yellow Card For Travelling Purpose? / Need Ghanaian Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.