Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? (1050 Views)

Jonathan, PDP Afraid Of Defeat – Buhari / Explosive Interview!!! Ekwueme Lambast Pdp,afraid Of Gej's Chances!!!! / Is PDP Afraid Of Sanctioning Tambuwal & Ihedioha? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? by ShehuAba(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
He is known as General Muhammadu Buhari, but I prefer to call him the people's general. This name rings bell in the ears of any politician, political analyst, etc. in Nigeria and beyond.
This man has been subject to criticisms for quite a long period of time for some reasons best known to those pointing accusing fingers at him.

The events of the past few weeks prompts me to ask: Why is the PDP afraid of Buhari?

Buhariphobia(The fear of Buhari )is now rampant and glaring as we approach the 2015 elections especially from the PDP members and sympathizers. But, the surprising thing is that, this same people claimed that the General doesn't stand a chance against them, but are clearly afraid of him.

They started with their propagandas that he was corrupt while in office with their popular "Suitcase case", but that has been proven to be false. They never stopped there, they went ahead to insinuate that Buhari is a dictator, and that he will likely deny us, the freedom we enjoy today, but they were educated that" The military era is so much different from the civilian era ".

As if that was not enough, they said that Buhari is an Islamist, a fanatic, and the most ridiculous of it" a boko haram sympathizer ", but they have been asked to come with proofs to defend this, but nothing at all. In fact they were schooled that out of the 3 times the general had contested, his running mates have been Christians ( in 2011 a pastor was also chosen by him as a matter of fact).

Still not satisfied, they said he is too old, to govern the nation and they have been told that it's not a matter of age but what you are ready to bring to the table. After all, many youths have fumbled woefully when given the chance to lead the nation.

It was never going to stop there after those their " anthems " against him have failed, they have now revised the stanzas of the anthems.

Just some months ago, when the general was attacked by terrorists, instead of these people to wish the general well, they went wide to ask how did he get the money to buy a bullet proof car, thinking that they have found a loophole in his credibility. But hey, it was never to be, as they were educated with facts as usual.
Again, as soon as kwankwaso declared his interest to run for the presidency, they were dancing azonto and saying that indeed a crack is brewing in kano APC(Forgetting the fact that, kano indigenes don't joke with Buhari).

Still yet, they were not tired of that. As soon as Atiku declared his interest too, they were wide with skelewu, and insinuating that now there's a war in APC( As buhari cannot stand the political sagacity of Atiku). I just can't laugh oooo.
Now talks of consensus or not is now their headache.

They have reached the peak of their phobia with them now asking of the general's source of income. Now, they are interested in knowing how much and how buhari earns his money. As if they were not aware that, he should be on the govt's payroll as a past head of state, and even without that, how will someone of his age, not have business that can be fetching him money. What of his children, family, friends etc. In fact, this is one of the most unreasonable criticisms i have heard from them. But wait, why didn't they ask of Ribadu's source of income in 2011.

Some even went to the extent of asking how he funds his campaigns (Hmm i laugh in swahili). Now, for the doubting Thomases i say: No body has the capacity to fund his election only ( even GEJ can't), Unless if you are a Big thief in Nigeria today. I even doubt it if MKO can do that today. So, elections are funded by party, friends, well wishers, supporters, organizations etc.
Some even said that if he's been funded by people, that means they want something in return, and we tell them that if it's so, GEJ is the number 1 culprit as he was funded by Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola, Dokpesi etc. So, GEJ is siphoning our wealth to pay these people back.

But despite all these, Buhari is yet to declare his interest, and they are so much afraid of him. No day, will pass by without pdp members castigating the general. We are now forced to ask:
Why is the PDP afraid of Buhari?
Why are they afraid of the 70 year old man?
Why are the afraid of the man who can only get the votes from the north?
Why are they afraid of the man who has always been "failing"?
Why are they afraid of the man who doesn't appeal to the youths? In fact I can go on and on.

Finally, all PDP members are expected to remain calm and continue doing what's right always and don't allow the fear of Buhari to kill them, before their party's eventual demise in 2015.

On a lighter mood:
Seun also suffers from Buhariphobia. But, as a progressive i am assuring him that we will always rally behind him and make sure this phobia doesn't consume him nor nairaland before and beyond 2015 as we all know the role this forum will play in deciding the Change we all envisage in 2015.

-Shehu Aba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? by ShehuAba(m): 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
cc:Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, obiagelli , mynd44,
descartes, egift, arewafederation, anago9000,
anago900, bigass, donphilopus, BEREM, desola ,
demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , sweetlemon ,
lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani
tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist and all
Progressives
Re: Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? by ShehuAba(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
All PDP members, sympathizers, TAN boys etc.
You are gladly invited to come and answer this simple Question.

WHY IS THE PDP AFRAID OF BUHARI?

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? by Orunto: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
PDP is a god. Buhari is a dog. How can "Orisa", god be afraid of its underline? PDP can only fear APC and not an individual in it.
Re: Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? by viczing(m): 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
This is a funny question....is like asking why is chelsea afraid of arsenal or why mourinho is afraid of arsene wenger.....

Pdp always win buhari how the fvck should they be scared of him....they fear aregbesola pass buhari sef....cos he's the only one to have defeated them now.....LoL....
Make a better thread than dis op... Let's just do the needful on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
ShehuAba: cc:Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, obiagelli , mynd44,
descartes, egift, arewafederation, anago9000,
anago900, bigass, donphilopus, BEREM, desola ,
demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , sweetlemon ,
lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani
tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist and all
Progressives

I was having an argument with a PDP grassroot member yesterday and the topic happened to be 2015. When we discussed buhari, the dude had all sort of false accusation against the man without any tangible proof. I guess he was only passing off what he had been spoon fed by the den of thieves. I believe buhari is going to come out victorious come 2015, a good reason why the den of thieves is doing everything possible to tarnish his credibility, from boko haram sponsor to boko haram sympathizer to assassination attempt on his life. The road is always rough for does bound for greatness.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? by RoyalRoy(m): 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
Good Question.
Re: Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? by ShehuAba(m): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
viczing: This is a funny question....is like asking why is chelsea afraid of arsenal or why mourinho is afraid of arsene wenger.....

Pdp always win buhari how the fvck should they be scared of him....they fear aregbesola pass buhari sef....cos he's the only one to have defeated them now.....LoL....
Make a better thread than dis op... Let's just do the needful on this thread.

Which funny question are you referring to.
This is the hallmark of PDP guys, always trying to shy away from the truth. If you are not afraid of buhari, why are you obsessed with his talks always.
If you can not answer my question simply STFU.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? by mistudreh(m): 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
@ OP, God will continue to increase your knowlegde.
I wish the PDP supporters on NL can give us a sound answer to this without telling lies or leading to sentiments.
To me, PDP only wants to play their pranks on us so that we won't be able to field Buhari at the polls. Buhari is a threat to them, that's the fact we all know.
I think all we need to start now is to bring forward our manifesto and let Nigerians know what we have in stock for them as soon as possible. No time to check time.
I, On behalf of the great Omoluabis in the state of Osun say APC........ CHANGE!

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? by ShehuAba(m): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
Orunto: PDP is a god. Buhari is a dog. How can "Orisa", god be afraid of its underline? PDP can only fear APC and not an individual in it.

Well that's your opinion. But don't you think, your party have always been discussing Buhari for sometimes now. Why not Kwankwaso? Okorocha? Fashola? Et all.
It's glaringly clear. The fear of Buhari can be seen all over the PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Who is afraid of buhari. I wld say it over and over buhari cannot save APC. APC knows the only way to for dem to win the presidential election is if johnathan does not contest. By the way lai mohammed was saying johnathan should not contest the election its APC who is afraid of the president.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? by Mogidi: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
ShehuAba:

Well that's your opinion. But don't you think, your party have always been discussing Buhari for sometimes now. Why not Kwankwaso? Okorocha? Fashola? Et all.
It's glaringly clear. The fear of Buhari can be seen all over the PDP.

Its obvious, he's going to emerge the APC candidate.
Unlike APC members who eat out of his hands, we question his democratic credentials, his stewardship in his first stint, his religious bigotry etc.

These are genuine questions that needs to be asked before sleepwalking into an Islamized Nigerian Caliphate governed by Ayatollah Buhari.

Our "obsession" is borne out of our love for our country.
Re: Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? by Gbawe2: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Put in the simplest term, Buhari represents the end of "business as usual". Finito. The AGIPs who have ruined this Country, with the largest number of them to be found in the PDP, love a 'paddy paddy' Government such as that the hideously corrupt GEJ is running. When Buhari himself has no use for materialism or avarice then it is obvious he won't tolerate that in others under him. Would you not do everything to frustrate the success of a man who is coming to take away your free breakfast, lunch and dinner?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? by jmaine: 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
I consider it extreme naivety and stupidity that the Nairaland APC maggots remotely feel the PDP is scared of Buhari, what a sad attempt at joke.

As a matter of fact, the PDP will gladly have Buhari as an opponent in the polls because his ready made antidote will be deployed with ruthless tenacity which often crushes the poor general.

This is politics, and it is the duty of opposing challengers to seek out the flaws from each other as a tool of propaganda.

Kindly quit your whines and accept the times. You shall see more when both parties decides who flies their flag.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? by Collynzo17: 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
How can PDP fear someone they have fûcked from left, right and center?
A serial election loser.
Re: Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? by gratiaeo(m): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Buhari is a serial election loser
Re: Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? by gratiaeo(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Collynzo17: How can PDP fear someone they have fûcked from left, right and center?
A serial election loser.
Boko Haram are not Northerner- ACF
Have u forgotten we are dealing with cows?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? by viczing(m): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
ShehuAba:

Which funny question are you referring to.
This is the hallmark of PDP guys, always trying to shy away from the truth. If you are not afraid of buhari, why are you obsessed with his talks always.
If you can not answer my question simply STFU.

I wonder why people should be obsessed with terrorist.
Re: Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? by tinkinjow: 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
Is this a joke?
Some people can really appropriate some false sense of importance to the unimaginable.
Please we know where his world starts and ends- BBC hausa service, that's where he belongs.
Re: Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? by kwanKwasiyya(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
TribalEAST: I was having an argument with a PDP grassroot member yesterday and the topic happened to be 2015. When we discussed buhari, the dude had all sort of false accusation against the man without any tangible proof. I guess he was only passing off what he had been spoon fed by the den of thieves. I believe buhari is going to come out victorious come 2015, a good reason why the den of thieves is doing everything possible to tarnish his credibility, from boko haram sponsor to boko haram sympathizer to assassination attempt on his life. The road is always rough for does bound for greatness.
Buhari has no replacement in Nigeria politics. Its a pity that the most populous Black Nation is suffering from bad governance thanks to the pathetic leadership of a drunk. Buhari was responsible for influencing the victory of Kwankwaso as Gov Kano and kano emirate has seen the dividend of Good governance. GMB is patriot sai BaBa
Re: Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? by maasoap(m): 11:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
They are seriously afraid of him, I just don't know why?
Re: Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? by omenka(m): 12:00am On Sep 16, 2014
tinkinjow: Is this a joke?
Some people can really appropriate some false sense of importance to the unimaginable.
Please we know where his world starts and ends- BBC hausa service, that's where he belongs.
Really??!!! Tell us more!!!
Re: Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? by gratiaeo(m): 4:12am On Sep 16, 2014
We are only afraid of terrorist
Re: Opinion: Why Is The PDP Afraid Of Buhari? by lanrefront1(m): 11:44am On Sep 16, 2014
Say what you like, the fact is clear: the corrupt political and business elite are afraid of a Buhari Presidency.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Commissions One-stop Centre At The LASTMA Yard. PICS.. / Angry Wike Turns Against PDP, Urges Aluu To Vote Out Jonathan / Patience Ebele Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.