Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,172 members, 7,849,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

A Business For N1000(can You Do What It Takes) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Business For N1000(can You Do What It Takes) (660 Views)

Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property / Skye Bank Takes Over Mainstreet Bank / What It Takes To Establish A Bureau De Change(experts Only, No Clowning.thanks!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Business For N1000(can You Do What It Takes) by cj1080(m): 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2008
The first time i saw this post i was thing,The lad must be crazy,yeah right N1000 business,In Nigeria,forget it.
But it took a child for me to see that thereare a lot of business that begin daily with a minimum of N1000 or less.
So of us might not regard it as a business,But i saw and talked to boys and ladies that start their business with far less than that in Nigeria.

The child i'm reffering to is a kid by the name of tosin.He is always at the the Cadbury Agidimbi axis of Ogba omole area.
What he sells is Orange,and sometimes ground nuts.
I called him one day to ask him for Oranges,He said 2 N30.Which is not surprising,but what surprised me was that the lad only had 23 oranges on his tray. it did not even amount up to N500,but he was in business selling Oranges.I bought 2,someone beside me in the bus bought another 2 oranges.

I sat there and estimated that if this lad were to sell 2 oranges at every 2minuntes from 8am in the morning till 3 in the afternoon.He did be making N5400 for just standing in traffic and dishing out oranges.

And there are a load more people out there hitting the street on a daily basis selling from Oranges,to gala,to wristwatches to what ever you name.

So you you can see,that N1000 is not too small to start a business,there are plenty for you just pick one.The thing is can you do what it takes tomake money from it.

(1) (Reply)

Gold / Benz 911 Tippers For Sale / Investment And Good Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.