Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Which Were You Given?? For Both Primary And Secondary school? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Were You Given?? For Both Primary And Secondary school? (722 Views)

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. / Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Were You Given?? For Both Primary And Secondary school? by gistmelove(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
1. Head Boy

2. Head Girl

3. Assistant Head Boy/Head Girl

4. Labour Prefect

5. Assistant Labour Prefect

6. Social Prefect 7. Asst Social Prefect 8. Health Prefect

9. Asst Health Prefect

10. Sanitation Prefect

11. Asst Sanitation Prefect

12. Chapel Prefect 13. Asst Chapel Prefect

14. Library Prefect 15. Asst Library Prefect

16. Time Keeper

17. Asst Time Keeper

18. Games Prefect 19. Asst Games Prefect

20. Punctuality Prefect

21. Asst Punctuality Prefect 22. Class Captain/ Monitor/ Prefect

23. Asst Class Captain/ Monitor/ Prefect

24. Refectory Prefect

25. Asst Refectory Prefect

26. House Prefect

27. Asst House Prefect

28. None of the above Add yours......... Which number did you

or do you

represent?

Remember there's God

So don't tell lies.

Let's go there!!!!!!!!.

I rep the Assist Labour prefect of my set*

igando community senior high school
Re: Which Were You Given?? For Both Primary And Secondary school? by Paradise163(f): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
I was the DSP: Deputy school prefect ss2/ss3 and the class prefect from my ss1 to ss3

secondary school was fun
Re: Which Were You Given?? For Both Primary And Secondary school? by nwaobitex: 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
i was gangstar. principal dey fear me both for pri and sec sch

1 Like

Re: Which Were You Given?? For Both Primary And Secondary school? by Fash20: 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
nwaobitex: i was gangstar. principal dey fear me both for pri and sec sch
my principal would have flogged the gang out of your star if you were a student in my school.

1 Like

Re: Which Were You Given?? For Both Primary And Secondary school? by Jasminelilian(f): 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
Laboratory prefect
Re: Which Were You Given?? For Both Primary And Secondary school? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
None of the above.

I rep one of the 'posh' secondary school in Lag. wink
Re: Which Were You Given?? For Both Primary And Secondary school? by herald9: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
FrancisTony: None of the above.
I rep one of the 'posh' secondary school in Lag. wink
you too dey make mouth bobo...

@topic
was assistant senior prefect

Am working on my shyness so I'll never be second to anybody again in this life...
Re: Which Were You Given?? For Both Primary And Secondary school? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
herald9:
you too dey make mouth bobo...

undecided

@topic
was assistant senior prefect

Am working on my shyness so I'll never be second to anybody again in this life.. .

I love the spirit. cheesy

Nigga, you nerd? angry
Re: Which Were You Given?? For Both Primary And Secondary school? by herald9: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
FrancisTony:

undecided

I love the spirit. cheesy

Nigga, you nerd? angry
nerd?
ama geek!
Re: Which Were You Given?? For Both Primary And Secondary school? by Donfamous(m): 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
Senior prefect, (head boy) carry post for head like say I no go finish school

(1) (Reply)

2014 Undergraduate Ptdf Scholarship / 2014/2015 UNIPORT 2nd Semester Resumption Date Announced / YABATECH: 2014/2015 Admission List Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.