Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Police To Deploy Sniffer Dogs To Help Locate Trapped Victims At Synagogue Buildi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police To Deploy Sniffer Dogs To Help Locate Trapped Victims At Synagogue Buildi (427 Views)

LIVE Photos:rescue Officials Pulling Out Trapped Victims In Huruma Tragedy / EFCC To Seize Badeh's $2.8million Property In The U.s,seals Up N10billion Buildi / Christmas: NSCDC Deploys 55,000 Personnel, Sniffer Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police To Deploy Sniffer Dogs To Help Locate Trapped Victims At Synagogue Buildi by 9jahubcom(m): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Vw6Oyuub95A/VBdUTFSYwPI/AAAAAAADi58/h-Y7XaBy7-4/s1600/2.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-6fvJ0O94Nhg/VBdUS95hymI/AAAAAAADi50/ZdH0yJSCrMg/s1600/1.png[/img]

The Nigeria police say they will be sending sniffer dogs to the collapsed Synagogue building site to help search for victims who are believed to still be trapped under the rubble. As of today, the death toll has risen to 45 with 130 survivors.
Re: Police To Deploy Sniffer Dogs To Help Locate Trapped Victims At Synagogue Buildi by 9jahubcom(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
lets wait for the outcome anyway
Re: Police To Deploy Sniffer Dogs To Help Locate Trapped Victims At Synagogue Buildi by nora544: 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Why they wait so long with this, in my country they make this from the beginning.

Why it takes two days that the goverment is working, this pastor was so selfish when he want to make it with his own people.
I know how fast the dogs from my country go to countries when they have ann eartquake because every hour count.

In my country the red croos has some of this dogs and the police.

(1) (Reply)

The Internet Age Nigerian / Reset Your Display Time Please. / Where Are The Americans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.