Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

SEUN: The Thread On The Front Page About Endorsment Of GEJ Is False - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEUN: The Thread On The Front Page About Endorsment Of GEJ Is False (1103 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Take On Two Senator Endorsment Rule.. constitution OR NOT? / What Bunmi Adesanya Said On Her TANGO Page About Nigeria And Change / PICTURES: Reaction On GEJ Facebook Page About His Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEUN: The Thread On The Front Page About Endorsment Of GEJ Is False by 1United1: 12:04am On Sep 16, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1904665/president-jonathan-emerges-pdp-consensus

The above thread is a figment of an imagination by Hope Nigeria Group- A propaganda arm of jonathan! The story is not only false but a criminal distortion of truth!

Remove it from front page as soon as possible

CC Mynd44
Seun
Obynoscopy

5 Likes

Re: SEUN: The Thread On The Front Page About Endorsment Of GEJ Is False by 1United1: 12:16am On Sep 16, 2014
undecided
Re: SEUN: The Thread On The Front Page About Endorsment Of GEJ Is False by omniwater007: 1:26am On Sep 16, 2014
Source please?
Re: SEUN: The Thread On The Front Page About Endorsment Of GEJ Is False by donphilopus: 2:06am On Sep 16, 2014
omniwater007: Source please?

Asking for source?! You're unwell.

3 Likes

Re: SEUN: The Thread On The Front Page About Endorsment Of GEJ Is False by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:17am On Sep 16, 2014
Na seun cause all these rubbish sef wen he start dey reply for threads, dey own up to some things. U see mods, u no call, u come open mouth they call seun.

Shey seun an ur mate ni abi craze dey worry u ni?

3 Likes

Re: SEUN: The Thread On The Front Page About Endorsment Of GEJ Is False by Mogidi: 6:27am On Sep 16, 2014
Why is this thread not in the recycled bin?

2 Likes

Re: SEUN: The Thread On The Front Page About Endorsment Of GEJ Is False by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 16, 2014
Who put it in FP? Well I don't even care about such threads.

1 Like

Re: SEUN: The Thread On The Front Page About Endorsment Of GEJ Is False by philantoxx(m): 6:43am On Sep 16, 2014
na waooooo 4 jona wit him boiz.
Re: SEUN: The Thread On The Front Page About Endorsment Of GEJ Is False by 1United1: 6:47am On Sep 16, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: Na seun cause all these rubbish sef wen he start dey reply for threads, dey own up to some things. U see mods, u no call, u come open mouth they call seun.

You dey look for moderator job? This one you come dey aszlick Seun?

1 Like

Re: SEUN: The Thread On The Front Page About Endorsment Of GEJ Is False by MalcoImX: 7:03am On Sep 16, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: Na seun cause all these rubbish sef wen he start dey reply for threads, dey own up to some things. U see mods, u no call, u come open mouth they call seun.

Since the owner of this place has turned it into a joke, why won't they help him in bringing it down.
//
Pls Seun kindly take this to FP too.
//
And I'll like to suggest you take down that thread on "Apologies For Implying ..." It makes me angry anytime I see it. Where is it done in African culture to apologize to a people and not give them a space to accept or not.

1 Like

Re: SEUN: The Thread On The Front Page About Endorsment Of GEJ Is False by Djicemob: 8:53am On Sep 16, 2014

My broda na so i c am o.These days every d1ck and harry dey open thread dey query seun.No be anybody fault, na seun fault.I notice say na after him create thread dey ask for dialogue,con dey apologies on top, na him all this r#bbish start.

1 Like

Re: SEUN: The Thread On The Front Page About Endorsment Of GEJ Is False by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2014
APC HATING AND ENVYING SINCE 14 CENTURY
GEJ IS YOUR NIGHTMARE!!!

1 Like

Re: SEUN: The Thread On The Front Page About Endorsment Of GEJ Is False by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2014
1United1: https://www.nairaland.com/1904665/president-jonathan-emerges-pdp-consensus

The above thread is a figment of an imagination by Hope Nigeria Group- A propaganda arm of jonathan! The story is not only false but a criminal distortion of truth!

Remove it from front page as soon as possible

CC Mynd44
Seun
Obynoscopy

And who are you to declare it false? Are you Olisa Metuh?
Re: SEUN: The Thread On The Front Page About Endorsment Of GEJ Is False by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2014
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cheesy
Re: SEUN: The Thread On The Front Page About Endorsment Of GEJ Is False by 1United1: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

And who are you to declare it false? Are you Olisa Metuh?

But it has been yanked off front page! What does that tell you?
Re: SEUN: The Thread On The Front Page About Endorsment Of GEJ Is False by kwanKwasiyya(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
VICTORCIZA: APC HATING AND ENVYING SINCE 14 CENTURY
GEJ IS YOUR NIGHTMARE!!!
PPP agent always assslicking since 1914
Re: SEUN: The Thread On The Front Page About Endorsment Of GEJ Is False by omniwater007: 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
donphilopus:

Asking for source?! You're unwell.
Same to You bro.
Re: SEUN: The Thread On The Front Page About Endorsment Of GEJ Is False by dagentility(f): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
I guess this is gonna be a lamentation thread for APC e-warriors.
Re: SEUN: The Thread On The Front Page About Endorsment Of GEJ Is False by amakufrancis(m): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
it pains me dat meaninqful thread dnt mak front page. Topic dat mks front page dez day for eg '2 ways to know yur boyfrnd is cheat?n on u'

(1) (Reply)

We Killed Shekau In Nigeria – Cameroon - Nigerian Army Lieing Again. / Mohammed Yusuf, Asari Dokubo And Pastor Oritsajefor. What Do They Have In Common / LAGOS 2015: In Search Of Another Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.