Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,625 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

I Tamed ‘leopard Of Port Harcourt’–Mbu (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Tamed ‘leopard Of Port Harcourt’–Mbu (Pics) (2774 Views)

AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) / Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Tamed ‘leopard Of Port Harcourt’–Mbu (Pics) by hardywaltz(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
jmaine:

At the end of the day , it was Leopard Amaechi who was busy going to the press to wail relentlessly of how Lion Mbu was busy handing his arzzz over to him repeatedly . . . .

Mbu was Amaechi egoistic nightmare grin
Lol I can see resignation in ur tone.

On the contrary Mbu made Amaechi's day.

U see what people like u don't understand about Amaechi is dat he loves to be in the News and controversy. Mbu provided him with lots of news time.

Amaechi works better when backed up against the wall. l repeat no Governor can withstand all the onslaught Amaechi endured and comes out unscathed.

Like Fintiri, Mbu was given 1 assignment only - knock out the Governor with a velvet glove covering an iron fist but atlas Mbu left like a wiped dog and a visible iron hand of the President/patience exposed.
Re: I Tamed ‘leopard Of Port Harcourt’–Mbu (Pics) by jmaine: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
hardywaltz:
Lol I can see resignation in ur tone.

On the contrary Mbu made Amaechi's day.

U see what people like u don't understand about Amaechi is dat he loves to be in the News and controversy. Mbu provided him with lots of news time.

Amaechi works better when backed up against the wall. l repeat no Governor can withstand all the onslaught Amaechi endured and comes out unscathed.

Like Fintiri, Mbu was given 1 assignment only - knock out the Governor with a velvet glove covering an iron fist but atlas Mbu left like a wiped dog and a visible iron hand of the President/patience exposed.

Amaechi only saving grace was because he commanded the loyalty of State house of assembly and nothing more. Nyako fell cos he was a lone ranger.

Mbu left a fulfilled man with dignity, and his recent promotion is a welcome development.

The same Amaechi has started colliding with the current CP, tells you what manner of sissy the dude is.

1 Like

Re: I Tamed ‘leopard Of Port Harcourt’–Mbu (Pics) by size38: 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
Who Tamed who? I think Amaechi did. Amaechi tamed and dawned Mbu. This is because a simple assignment was given to Mbu from Abuja . Go to Rivers state and supervise the removal of Amaechi from office with d Backing of GEJ And Wike. Mbu got to Rivers state and met a more powerful person in d person of Amaechi. Mbu couldn't remove Amaechi from office. Mbu also was chased out of Rivers state by the same person he was sent to remove. Till this moment, Amaechi is still d governor of Rivers state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EPZ Controversy: NNPC Invites Itsekiri, Ijaw Leaders For Talks In Abuja / How Tinubu And OBJ Almost Threw 9ja Into Anoda Civil War- IBB / If I Were Jonathan, I ‘ll Crack Nigeria – Agbakoba, SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.