Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,176 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Be a distributor today with RUZU BITTERS and make extra income - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Be a distributor today with RUZU BITTERS and make extra income (1401 Views)

I Give Small LOAN Without Collateral / How Can I Get Ngn50,000 Loan Without Collateral? / Getting A Bank Loan Without Collateral: How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be a distributor today with RUZU BITTERS and make extra income by ogunnubio(m): 7:01am On Sep 16, 2014
Dear reader,

Are you looking for avenues to creating more wealth on a part/full time basis?

Looking for something to improve yourself & that of your family?

Looking forward to having global business without boundaries?

This Nature’s Pure Marvel has been making a huge difference in the lives of thousands of people. However, there are few things you need to know about this company and the product.

We have run with this idea for 8 months now, and have created the following records.

1. 46 millionaires
2. 276 Children sponsored on scholarship for 1yr of school.
3. 10,000s of people have earned monetary rewards between N20,000 and N4m per month.

Can you beat that? All via RUZU bitters……in 8 months! What will happen in the next 8 years? Would you rather not be a part of this? You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain……money in your pocket, scholarships for the less privilege and health.

Take the first step. Buzz me to order a carton of Ruzu at least, you’ll be changing more lives than you think when you give out a few. Join me on this life changing experience of health, wealth & education. Let’s do this!!!

Have a beautiful day!

Are you interested in extra income, personal development, financial freedom, having your own business, retirement, leaving a legacy, passive income, then get on board today!

For more information & to take full advantage of these opportunities, attend our free training @ any of our centres nearest to you which will be sent to you if you want to be part of this great opportunity.

Call/Whatsapp 07039359066 or send a mail to darexkey2010@gmail.com for more info.

Our head office is situated at 7, Oluwafunmilola okikiola street, opp toyin street, Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Be a distributor today with RUZU BITTERS and make extra income by ogunnubio(m): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sometime in June….

I was in Lagos over the weekend, on Saturday night I received a call from one of the medicine store dealers that attended my presentation back in Port Harcourt that there's an emergency…..

There was a lady bleeding from fibroid complications and almost dying... I was told she couldn't walk, talk or do anything again, and obviously they had tried everything and someone had suggested they go remove the lady's womb because of the fibroid.

At this point this my caller said there was someone (that's me) that made a presentation about a product (ruzu) that can take care of fibroid, that they should try it before resulting to womb removal. Even though she hasn't bought from me since I made the presentation, she put a call through to me to get them ruzu that Saturday night, I called another of my customers to help me get a bottle across to them, and she did the next day…

I want to let you know that by the time I called yesterday to find out how far about the lady, I was told with excitement that the lady can now walk and talk and is responding well just after taking less than a bottle. My caller ordered for a carton immediately and became a RUZU evangelist automatically.

These kinds of testimonies just make you wonder……really wonder why you shouldn’t have RUZU handy at home. Have a carton at home, so many people need help; and you may be the lifeline they need. Helping lives for real!

Buzz me to order ASAP. 07039359066
Re: Be a distributor today with RUZU BITTERS and make extra income by ogunnubio(m): 8:07am On Oct 23, 2016
A2W Helping Lives Opportunity - Power Pack

Background

There is a product called Ruzu Herbal Bitters. It's an alternative medicine product made from local herbs that is second to none in it's efficacy.

It's extremely effective with managing oxidative stress. Tests and research have shown its capacity to repair damaged cells and fix health challenges from the root. We have documented testimonies ranging from basic detoxification, weight loss, health management for diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis, asthma, malaria, typhoid, menstrual pains, infertility, sinusitis, cancer, pile, back pain to mention a few.

We have sold over 1,000,000 bottles of the product in the last 1 year and the effective demand of the product based on what it does and a target 30% share of the market is over 30 million bottles a month. The potentials of this product is HUGE!

The IDEA

Sometime 9 months ago, we were inspired to come up with a concept called Helping Lives. The idea of this initiative is to tie the sales of Ruzu Herbal Bitters to more direct impact in helping lives. Not only does this help with health, but also empowerment.

- Every bottle of Ruzu was laced with a loyalty plan that ensured people can earn extra income from referring their friends. People can earn income from retailing it and income for having a friend who retails the product.
- Ensure that people can earn N1,000,000 in multiples for driving the product and sharing with friends.
- Ensure that every time someone earns N1,000,000, the company sponsors 6 children to school.

We have run with this idea for 9 months now, and have created the following records.

- Over 50 millionaires.
- Over 300 Children sponsored on scholarship for 1yr of school.
- 10,000s of earners and small scale entrepreneurs.

The PLAN for YOU.

The plan I have for you is N50,000. This is not an investment, it's a business, and can provide for you more than any investment can. If you follow the simple plan, you can make a million every year, or every month or faster all depending on your energy and your drive.

Note: This is not the regular plan. This a special plan that the company just kicked off. It's a plan that makes retail sales optional and gives a feel close to the feel of an investment.

HOW IT WORKS

What's the N50,000 for? The N50,000 gives you access to 1 Power Pack:

- 12 bottles of Ruzu
- 4 Ruzu Balm
- 4 Ruzu Skin Care
- 4 Ruzu Herbal Soap
- A 4*3 power pack voucher to create positions for your 4 team members.

**Please note that these products are only available in this quantity because the company is running a promotion. The Power Pack contents are subject to change.

Beyond this you also get to be in my WhatsApp training group and be coached and supported with my team.

All subsequent purchases of Ruzu Herbal Bitters and family care products would be by buying the same pack, or you can buy packs that are exclusively Ruzu Herbal Bitters.

The REWARD Plan

Once you pay the N50,000, you'll get registered under the person that introduced you, and can organize pick up for your products.

Step 1: Once you introduce 4 people who do the same as you, you register them under and give them some sample products. You earn N40,000 as cash back. This is breakeven as you are left with products of good value for personal use.

Step 2: Once your 4 people do the same thing you did quickly, you'll be ripe to earn N30,000 (N10,000 times 3) in the Helping Lives Matrix. As well as N16,000 matching bonus.

Step 3: Once the 4 of your 4 do the same thing quickly to get their cash back, you will earn N105,000 (N35,000 times 3). This as well as an additional N64,000 cash back.

Step 4: Once the next generation does their 4 quickly, you will earn N207,000 (N69,000 three times) as well as a matching bonus of N256,000

Step 5: Once the next generation of sign ups do the same thing quickly enough you get to earn N3,000,000 (N1,000,000 times 3). If they do it slowly you'll still earn the same amounts, but it may not all come at the same time. At this point your matching bonus from the power pack should be up to N1m+

In order to sustain these income flows at these levels, you are required to buy 2 bottles of Ruzu monthly as repurchase. Or any of the other repurchase options available.

This stream of income would go on to earn all the incomes levels multiple times as each progress gives you new entries in the feeder that allow you to earn afresh in each level again as well.

NOTE

You are not likely to understand all of these to start. It's going to be a learning opportunity. One thing however is sure, you cannot lose. First you get products worth the value placed to get them, and secondly once you get your first 4 people you are at break even.

It's going to be my pleasure to coach you through your first no loss, and certainly profitable Network Marketing opportunity.

Kind Regards

Call/WhatsApp: 07039359066

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmETPKJsVOI

(1) (Reply)

Which Bank Can I Fix My N2m For Just 2months? / Start Making Money With Just #1,000 / Using MetaTrader 5.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.