Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Post Osun Job Opening Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Osun Job Opening Here (1332 Views)

Post Osun State Job Here-----teaching Majorly Or Any Other / Post Osun Jobs Here / Post Osun Jobs Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Osun Job Opening Here by ProfGday(m): 9:02am On Sep 16, 2014
This is to inform you that you can post any job opening for the benefit of job seekers that love to work in Osun State and environs on this thread.
Let's set the ball rolling.
Re: Post Osun Job Opening Here by ProfGday(m): 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
EAST WIND LABORATORY IS LOOKING FOR A GRADUATE WITH COMPUTER LITERATE. DROP UR CV in their office. opp Access Bank Lagere ile-ife.
Re: Post Osun Job Opening Here by dhope: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
A big church in ilesa is looking for computer operator. He/she must be conversant with d use of microsoft word,excel,pagemaker,corel draw and knowledge of sending emails and use of modem is an added advantage. qualification is NCE/OND and minimum is SSCE. Anyone interested should contact me on 07085065170 and 7637CEA6
Re: Post Osun Job Opening Here by dhope: 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
A church in ilesa requires the services of a driver and he must be a well-behaved man with good integrity. in addition, he must be a honest man and preferably a christian. anybody who is interested shud contact me on 7637CEA6 and 07085065170
Re: Post Osun Job Opening Here by ProfGday(m): 3:37am On Oct 02, 2014
dhope: A church in ilesa requires the services of a driver and he must be a well-behaved man with good integrity. in addition, he must be a honest man and preferably a christian. anybody who is interested shud contact me on 7637CEA6 and 07085065170
PLS MR, mention d name of the church.
Re: Post Osun Job Opening Here by dhope: 7:48am On Oct 02, 2014
ProfGday:
PLS MR, mention d name of the church.
i dont do gnld and am nt in biz of scamming pple. i have to meet personally wit whoever is interested b4 taking him to d church. i dont even hav a kobo commission on it because d person will negotiate wit d pastor directly.
Re: Post Osun Job Opening Here by joshdearie(m): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2014
dhope:
i dont do gnld and am nt in biz of scamming pple. i have to meet personally wit whoever is interested b4 taking him to d church. i dont even hav a kobo commission on it because d person will negotiate wit d pastor directly.
by your statement you GNLD people becos I wonder who ask whether u ar gnld or not
Re: Post Osun Job Opening Here by effixy: 4:50am On Oct 03, 2014
Specialization: Sales Representative / Marketers

Qualification: HND, OND, BSC.
Responsibilities:
To help sell the product of the company.
They can keep track of orders.
Meet new clients
Make connections to help sell the product.
To help complete paperwork
Requirements:
• Should possess a minimum of OND.
• Should have about 1-3 years experience.
• Should be able to communicate effectively.
• Should have interest in marketing.
• Should be computer illiterate

N.B. Salary Range is base on commission.

Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their Application and Curriculum-Vitae to the
e-mail address: eforceoshogbo@outlook.com

not later than octomber 14th, 2014.

Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you
Re: Post Osun Job Opening Here by fm7070: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
effixy: Specialization: Sales Representative / Marketers
Qualification: HND, OND, BSC.
Responsibilities:
To help sell the product of the company.
They can keep track of orders.
Meet new clients
Make connections to help sell the product.
To help complete paperwork
Requirements:
• Should possess a minimum of OND.
• Should have about 1-3 years experience.
• Should be able to communicate effectively.
• Should have interest in marketing.
• Should be computer illiterate
N.B. Salary Range is base on commission.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their Application and Curriculum-Vitae to the
e-mail address: eforceoshogbo@outlook.com
not later than octomber 14th, 2014.
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you

Am interested in this job.
can you pls send me the details about the product to: femi799@yahoo.com
Re: Post Osun Job Opening Here by Tekkyboy(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
dhope:
lets know the church name,description and salary range.
Re: Post Osun Job Opening Here by dhope: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Tekkyboy: lets know the church name,description and salary range.
it is an anglican church that is close to roundabout. d minimum salary is 17k but it is negotiable wit qualificatn and if u can do dt job functions well. i think av answered ur questn
Re: Post Osun Job Opening Here by Tekkyboy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
dhope:

it is an anglican church that is close to roundabout. d minimum salary is 17k but it is negotiable wit qualificatn and if u can do dt job functions well. i think av answered ur questn
ok,i will give you a call to ask more
Re: Post Osun Job Opening Here by Joodaaa(m): 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
Bring on a MEDICAL EQUIPMENT SALES DEAL in Osun and get 0.5% on every deal. Do you know of any Medical Practitioners/Doctors/Clinics/Hospitals/Laboratory(s) that is in need of high quality medical equipment? Bring on such deal and get paid on sealing such deal. This is a cool way to make extra cash for yourself. Just get the contacts across, we'll prospect and follow up. If the contact sign a commitment letter with us and orders for our equipment, you will enjoy 0.5% of the total sales.
These Medical Equipment are the ULTRASOUND SERIES, X-RAY SERIES,ECG SERIES,EEG SERIES,IVD SERIES,FERTILITY AND ICU&ANESTHESIA SERIES (All from the stables of ANELPAT MEDICAL COMPANY LIMITED).
This deal is strictly for Osun State. Call Jooda on 08138107982 OR 07038107257 for more detail. OR add on 2991BCFB on bbm OR @OlumideJooda.

EXTRA:
If you play the CHESS GAME and you can win Jooda on a Chess Challenge, then you get extra commission.
So get across and let develop the medical equipment field in Osun State.
Re: Post Osun Job Opening Here by ProfGday(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
EXCEL STANDARD COLLEGE,OKE OPA ILE-IFE
Looking for the services of a Geography Teacher
NCE-13K B.SC-17K
Summit ur CV by hand @ d principal/propietor's office.
Re: Post Osun Job Opening Here by joshdearie(m): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
ProfGday:
EXCEL STANDARD COLLEGE,OKE OPA ILE-IFE
Looking for the services of a Geography Teacher
NCE-13K B.SC-17K
Summit ur CV by hand @ d principal/propietor's office.
thanks but pls is there opening for civics/govt or crs teacher pls
Re: Post Osun Job Opening Here by ProfGday(m): 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
joshdearie:
thanks but pls is there opening for civics/govt or crs teacher pls
find out first,I think should go and find out,the propietor is a very nice man and easy to chat with.
Re: Post Osun Job Opening Here by ProfGday(m): 8:07am On Oct 09, 2014
ADVENTIST HIGH SCHOOL.IGBOYA ILE-IFE OSUN STATE
needs the services of subjects teacher in GOVT/LIT IN ENGLISH,MATHS,PHYSICS.Submit ur CV by hand in the school.

(1) (Reply)

Imo Job Form Out Again / Sales And Marketing Job Vacancies At Oriental Trust / Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Nestle Nigeria 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.