Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? (2296 Views)

I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / Should I Be Worried ? See What My Daughter Did (photo) / Should I Be A Second Wife?help: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
Do you know how many times I've thrown away my boots and given out my sneakers because *this* year is the year I would start dressing like a lady??

I have come to realize that plaid shirts, sneakers are my thing. I can't help that I feel horrible in a dress and heels.
As you grow older, dressing/acting like a tomboy become unacceptable by most people and you always get mistaken for a lesbian. Some people just give you the snide juvenile look. undecided

I know there's not a lot of fashion magazines tailored to people like us, what I find useful is actuallly following Rihanna. She has been able to balance tom boy and sexiness. cheesy

Things like changing light bulbs, fixing appliances, arguing about politics, sports, crazed about the latest gadgets, or your choice of tv shows should not be gender specific; though you'll find that many girly girls aren't interested in stuff like that. Who cares?! Be you!

You wear pants mostly, who cares how you sit??

One thing I notice in respect to walking is that heels change the way you walk. Maybe you should try walking in heels once a week till you get the hang of it.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by UjSizzle(f): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
cinderellla:

I sit with my legs on the headrest or my legs wide open, I drive very fast too and I wear big clothes. I don't fix my nails or carve my eyebrow.

I like the colour pink though, undecided

Big clothes....hmmm
Do you have a problem with your physique?
Yoi should pay more attention to your appearance though. Ofcourse not because you want to be dateable, but for the sake of embracing your femininity.

Btw define 'big clothes'. Is this like jeans with big t-shirts, or big shapeless gowns? undecided

And please, sit properly. I'm known to hang my legs on the headrest every now and then, but don't consider it the 'norm'. Queer things should be just that, not normal for you.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by UjSizzle(f): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
And erm, you don't have to fix your nails or carve your brows. Just take care of the things you want to keep the way it is.
If your natural nails are long, file, and keep them clean always.
If you prefer to go short, then clip them regularly and keep 'em clean.

And your brows. Are they really bushy? If you don't want to carve them to submission, then use a brow brush to make them look good so you don't end up looking like a grizzly bear.

Being girly/feminine doesn't mean you should do away with being natural. It's actually accepting who/what you are and making the most out of it. Look dashing babe, and if you're complimented for looking good for yourself, see it as getting an extra scoop of ice cream.....enjoy it wink
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by cinderellla(f): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
I love this fulani/hausa gowns a lot, infact I love maternity gowns.

I also wear big T-shirts.

I'm neat, extremely neat seff...
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by cinderellla(f): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
Thanks for your Wonderful Advice.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by kreamidiva(f): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
crackhaus:
Lol...I just want to be sure she's not a butch.

Like I said before, nothing wrong with her complains. I find girls like that attractive sometimes if they're straight and pretty.

Yeah...it's good she knows how to do those things though so that she can always wriggle herself out of any such situation anytime. Like a flat tyre in the middle of nowhere.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by crackhaus: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
cinderellla:

Yes, I definitely am.

I really don't know if I'm pretty but people say I am.
Well like I said, I honestly find girls like you attractive if they're pretty. It's clear you not a butch cos you like guys.
I would say you should just be yourself, but only you know where it pinches you.

How come you chose Cinderella as your moniker though... so ironic grin
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by crackhaus: 6:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
kreamidiva:

Yeah...it's good she knows how to do those things though so that she can always wriggle herself out of any such situation anytime. Like a flat tyre in the middle of nowhere.
Exactly...not so bad in my opinion.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by marvie234: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2014
cinderellla:

I sit with my legs on the headrest or my legs wide open, I drive very fast too and I wear big clothes. I don't fix my nails or carve my eyebrow.

I like the colour pink though, undecided
I don't fix my nails n I don't paint them either cos I think dats a lot of stress.
I hardly carve my eyebrows.
Jst work on ur clothes.... get some sexy clothes dat u could use once in awhile.
N u REALLY Nid 2 work on ur sitting posture girl.
I think wit these things, u r good to go.... pls ALWAYS make ur hair.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by Waspy(m): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
cinderellla:

I really don't know, Today my parents woke me up early with a lot of advice.

That if I don't change, No one will date me.
I will, i have a thing for tomboys cool
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
OP , u definitely must be one smart intelligent babe. am sure you grasp things easily and got a good sense of humor. I swear if no one would date you , I will. ur username shows you still got the female instincts. I admire this attributes already plus how sexy is the hip downwards.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by Skybright227: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
Gurl you are good the way you are,just change your sitting posture,appreciate yourself and see people appreciate you..you are special for that special person(your guy to be)
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
cinderellla: It all started with changing faulty light bulbs, sockets, fuse etc..To talking about politics, war, football etc...To servicing generators, changing flat tyres, painting my room etc....

I don't walk like a girl and I don't sit like a girl.

Please, help me.
Lmaoooo I'm sorry but this is very funny. Can't help but laugh.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
To be honest I like girls that exhibit such attributes like yours coz they are intelligent. I like the beautiful ones.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by beeevan: 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
There is nothing about too girly girls that I like, i think you are just fine, why change that?
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 19, 2014
Babe let's hook up fast!. You are my kind of girl!
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by soulglo: 12:52am On Sep 19, 2014
cinderellla: It all started with changing faulty light bulbs, sockets, fuse etc..To talking about politics, war, football etc...To servicing generators, changing flat tyres, painting my room etc....

I don't walk like a girl and I don't sit like a girl.

Please, help me.

Accept who you are. As long as you're not out there acting like an untrained animal. You can always improve on social graces like sitting properly and not chewing with your mouth open but none of that is different for men.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 19, 2014
Ok ur picture first b4 I proceed
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by Naledi14(f): 8:23am On Sep 19, 2014
Chai.....see tactic of getting mens attention.
Re: Please, How Can I Be A Girly Girl? by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
Do you have issues within yourself? Do you feel the urge to change? You know, many atimes we are caught up between who we wanna be and who the society wants us to be.
As long as we are happy, the society can rest.
I've been on low cut for a while now but when i started i had issues with my parents-my mum especially. When she realized that was what i wanted, she had no option that to let me be, she even got me a clipper. I mostly buy T-shirts and Polo cos i feel comfortable in them . My friends complain but that's who i am.
Bottom line is do whatever makes you happy, you'll outgrow some of them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Year Old Girl Badly Beaten By Her Madam (photos) / Whats My Next Move(found A Condom In My Sister Bag) / How My Wife Is Treating Me In My Worst Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.