Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Your Favorite Maltina Dance All Presenter: Osas OR Kemi? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Favorite Maltina Dance All Presenter: Osas OR Kemi? (2246 Views)

Actress Osas Ajibade Releases Stunning New Photos / Osas And Gbenro Set For Their Wedding In Edo (photos) / Who Is Hotter: Ijeoma Or Kemi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favorite Maltina Dance All Presenter: Osas OR Kemi? by adanduka: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nairalanders, especially those following the ongoing Maltina Dance All Season 8 show; I'm sure you have noticed many outstanding dancers and families.
However, I'll like to know what you think of Osas as the new Presenter of the show.
Re: Your Favorite Maltina Dance All Presenter: Osas OR Kemi? by kreamidiva(f): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
Kemi does it for me.

She knows how to motivate the audience. Even my mum notices that Osas wasn't as vibrant and entertaining as Kemi Adetiba.
Re: Your Favorite Maltina Dance All Presenter: Osas OR Kemi? by adanduka: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
kreamidiva: Kemi does it for me.

She knows how to motivate the audience. Even my mum notices that Osas wasn't as vibrant and entertaining as Kemi Adetiba.

Your mum noticed? grin I love her.
Project fame had a good replacement but Maltina Dance All didn't get theirs.

On the positive side, I love the guy- who-chats-with-the-family before they come on stage. Please give me the proper word for him @Nairalanders
Re: Your Favorite Maltina Dance All Presenter: Osas OR Kemi? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
list of stations whr i can catch d show pls
Re: Your Favorite Maltina Dance All Presenter: Osas OR Kemi? by kreamidiva(f): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
adanduka:

Your mum noticed? grin I love her.
Project fame had a good replacement but Maltina Dance All didn't get theirs.

On the positive side, I love the guy- who-chats-with-the-family before they come on stage. Please give me the proper word for him @Nairalanders

^^^^ i watched it on AIT.

@adanduka, yes o she noticed and she loves you too cheesy cheesy

The audience hardly cheered or clapped even though she tried to make it fun but....
Re: Your Favorite Maltina Dance All Presenter: Osas OR Kemi? by adanduka: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2014
Omavik: list of stations whr i can catch d show pls

I watch it on Silver bird 9pm daily.
I guess other stations like AIT show it by 8pm
Re: Your Favorite Maltina Dance All Presenter: Osas OR Kemi? by adanduka: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Omavik: list of stations whr i can catch d show pls

Got this from their website

AIT
7pm - 8pm | Daily
EBL
7pm (weekdays) 8:30pm (weekends)
STV
9pm - 10pm | Daily
FINALE
African Magic | AIT | 7 - 8 PM
Re: Your Favorite Maltina Dance All Presenter: Osas OR Kemi? by Gratia(f): 3:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
Kemi all the way! She keeps the fun real for me.
I love as she goes emotional sometimes.

But Osas please stop forcing yourself to be like my KEMI, be yourself. Thanks
Re: Your Favorite Maltina Dance All Presenter: Osas OR Kemi? by adanduka: 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
Gratia: Kemi all the way! She keeps the fun real for me.
I love as she goes emotional sometimes.

But Osas please stop forcing yourself to be like my KEMI, be yourself. Thanks

Well, I haven't really thought of her 'presenting' as trying to be like Kemi; if she is, then that's a no-no.
I just think she's trying to excite the crowd but ends up lulling them.
Re: Your Favorite Maltina Dance All Presenter: Osas OR Kemi? by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2014
adanduka:

Got this from their website

AIT
7pm - 8pm | Daily
EBL
7pm (weekdays) 8:30pm (weekends)
STV
9pm - 10pm | Daily
FINALE
African Magic | AIT | 7 - 8 PM
ok tnx...
Re: Your Favorite Maltina Dance All Presenter: Osas OR Kemi? by Sarimah(f): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2014
They are both gud but I prefer kemi..she's so lively
Re: Your Favorite Maltina Dance All Presenter: Osas OR Kemi? by evey(f): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2014
you can also view it on DSTV 155 by 7pm everyday.
Re: Your Favorite Maltina Dance All Presenter: Osas OR Kemi? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
I never liked Osas from d onset.When she started presenting she was extremely dull,now she is just too forcy to be lively and overdoing it.I thought i was the only one who noticed these.The only good thing i like about her is her beauty.To be honest the former girl was better
Re: Your Favorite Maltina Dance All Presenter: Osas OR Kemi? by adanduka: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
evey: you can also view it on DSTV 155 by 7pm everyday.

Thanks for sharing.
Re: Your Favorite Maltina Dance All Presenter: Osas OR Kemi? by adanduka: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
sweetylicious: I never liked Osas from d onset.When she started presenting she was extremely dull,now she is just too forcy to be lively and overdoing it.I thought i was the only one who noticed these.The only good thing i like about her is her beauty.To be honest the former girl was better

On beauty, yes Osas is beautiful and shapely.

(1) (Reply)

Doris Simeon Runs To MFM Church Prayer City To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband / 2face & Annie Idibia Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine. / Chidinma Speaks On Relationship Status & Would She Date Flavour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.