Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Believe In Ghosts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believe In Ghosts (739 Views)

How To Overcome Ghosts, Badluck,setback,demons, Devils, Witches,curses With Salt / Do You Believe In Ghosts / Do You Believe in Ghosts? Have You Seen One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believe In Ghosts by suricattca(f): 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2008
Do u believe in ghosts? Did u have any meeting with ghost? What was happen and what do u remember? I have never met ghost, maybe, b/c i dont believe in ghosts.

If u believe in God, can u believe in ghost or other invisible force?
Re: Believe In Ghosts by AKO1(m): 10:34pm On Nov 01, 2008
Do dead humans still roam the earth?
Re: Believe In Ghosts by Cayon(f): 3:26am On Nov 02, 2008
suricattca:

Do u believe in ghosts? Did u have any meeting with ghost? What was happen and what do u remember? I have never met ghost, maybe, b/c i don't believe in ghosts.

If u believe in God, can u believe in ghost or other invisible force?
darling, there is no such thing as ghost. You die and its over
Re: Believe In Ghosts by HRhotness(f): 3:28am On Nov 02, 2008
"I aint afraid of no ghost"   grin grin grin
Re: Believe In Ghosts by suricattca(f): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2008
My friend had meeting with ghost. Really! He was in very old castle. He almost was sleeping, when the lady was lieing down in his bed. The lady die many years ago, and she was princess in the castle.
wink
Re: Believe In Ghosts by AKO1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2008
suricattca:

My friend had meeting with ghost. Really! He was in very old castle. He almost was sleeping, when the lady was lieing down in his bed. The lady die many years ago, and she was princess in the castle.
wink

Your friend must have been dreaming; literarilly.

(1) (Reply)

Doctrines: / Are You Really Saved? / Send Ur Condolence Message - Http://www.biodunkumuyimemorial.org/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.