Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,081 members, 7,863,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Graphic Pics: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Wife & 3 Children In Ikorodu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Graphic Pics: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Wife & 3 Children In Ikorodu (1228 Views)

Orezi Slept With A Man's Wife In Surulere - Man Claims / Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) / "I Deflowered My Wife 3 Days After I Married Her"......comedian, Holy Mallam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Pics: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Wife & 3 Children In Ikorodu by bintexhimself: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-FP9Xj2Qpu4Q/VBg2DaLVyuI/AAAAAAADjIA/E3Fseu39PyU/s1600/c.jpg[/img]
May God help us in this country. A man, his wife and all his 3 children died after inhaling generator fumes in Ipoyewa community of Ikorodu, Lagos.

The bodies of the family was discovered by neighbours last Friday September 12th in their home. All five suffocated to death after inhaling fumes from a generator which they’d kept in their room. According to neighbours, the man bought the generator just two days before the unfortunate incident and was afraid it will be stolen if left outside so he kept it inside his 2-room apartment.

When the family failed to come out late Friday morning, a neighbour peeped through their window, saw bodies, and alerted others. They broke down the door to discover the horror.

Residents of the community are blaming the family’s deaths on lack of power in the area. They claim the last time they had light was 3 years ago, that every house in the area uses a generator. They said they have called on the government many times to help them with light but their efforts have yielded no fruit. See the pics after the cut..
See more pics@...>>>http://www.premiumgist.com/pity-man-wife-3-children-died-inhaling-generator-fumes/
Re: Graphic Pics: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Wife & 3 Children In Ikorodu by Melahou(m): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jesus wept...
Re: Graphic Pics: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Wife & 3 Children In Ikorodu by qadeerkug(m): 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
what d hell.......run out of thread
Re: Graphic Pics: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Wife & 3 Children In Ikorodu by pretydiva(f): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dis is horrible I swear...victims of generator fume is dis how dey luk?y is their body swollen? cry

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Wife & 3 Children In Ikorodu by davidmoyes(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
I don't believe this shit.. How could carbon from a generator cause such deformities the OP is showing us

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Generator Fumes Kill Man, Wife & 3 Children In Ikorodu by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re u sure dat kid aint suffering from d killer of killers,EBOLA?? Anyways, R.I.P to d dead! Life's unpredictable

(1) (Reply)

See Ini Edo’s Newly Acquired N70m Naira Mansion. / Revealed! Why Alhaji Orezi Was Chased Out Of Redeemer’s University! / Boy Electrocuted, Wakes Up With The Same Super Powers As Magneto Of X-men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.