Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

YOUTH "Nigerian Context" - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / YOUTH "Nigerian Context" (592 Views)

The Color Black in its Original African Context (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

YOUTH "Nigerian Context" by jaydee87(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
Youth is defined as the period between childhood and adulthood, the level of energy, freshness and immaturity associated with young people.
Back to the topic Youth the Nigerian context is defined as a period in your life when you have the wealth affluence and an atimes aspiration for a political post or ability to cause distability in the nation and get rewarded. reason behind my definition is based on the uprising in our country. Asari Dokunbo a Nigerian youth by all standard but came to limelight and accepted as a youth leader by the ogas @ the top because he was capable of causing turmoil. Shekau too a rebellious man turned youth all in the name of westernization, till date I wonder what books he read cos the one I read both Bible and Quran said seek knowledge and blessed is he that seek knowledge and passes it on to the next person.
Thank GOD for naira land I know u or your loyal will see this, so please dont mislead our people. You say you fighting the infidel but to me you killing our youths and future mothers, attacking people in the house of GOD, evening bombing a mosque too and you say u a Muslim.
We he real youths I think we are still children cos our leaders refuse to grow old. But I know soôn we will become square and break the cycle of old youth.

Growing up I used to sing a nursery rhyme 'parents listen to your children 2x, we are the leaders of tomorrow 2x, try to pay our school fees 2x and give us sound education 2x. most parents tried and provided education for the children so we could be leaders of tomorrow but our grand parents i.e our parents parent refuse to grow old, now our parents are planning of being leaders of tomorrow while we are leaders of net tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

14 Bad Sides Of A Typical Nigerian Man you probably don't know / Disappointed.. / Perfect Name For New Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.