Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Fans Urinate In Opposition Goalkeepers Water Bottle - And HE DRINKS IT! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans Urinate In Opposition Goalkeepers Water Bottle - And HE DRINKS IT! (822 Views)

Top 10 Goalkeepers Of All Time / 10 Best African Goalkeepers Of All Time. / Why Do Goalkeepers Spit Into Gloves? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Urinate In Opposition Goalkeepers Water Bottle - And HE DRINKS IT! by watchthisposter(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
A Swiss goalkeeper is considering legal action against supporters who urinated in his water bottle during a recent match in the Swiss first division.

The incident took place during FC Muri’s game at Baden at the weekend and the 34-year-old Reto Felder says he is
“still feeling sick”.

“I have never experienced anything like it, said Felder of the fans, who also shouted “now you will get Aids”.
“That is just primitive filth,” he said. “I took one sip and realised that it was warm but thought that it was because of the sun. But by the second sip I realised that something was wrong.”

The president of Muri’s opponents, Baden, Thomi Bräm, said he was horrified by the allegations but wanted to watch CCTV footage of the incident before commenting.

A spokesperson for the Swiss FA said:
“We take this incident very seriously. We are at the moment waiting to see what decision FC Baden arrives at. We can’t do too much at the moment. The club or
the player can, however, go to a civil court.”

Felder still cannot believe what happened to him: “The mere thought of drinking piss is unbearable. What if, the next time, it is something that knocks you out?”

www.theguardian.com/football/2014/sep/16/goalkeeper-fans-urinated-water-bottle

Now this is what I call supporters grin

You can guess who won the match cheesy
Re: Fans Urinate In Opposition Goalkeepers Water Bottle - And HE DRINKS IT! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
Chaiiii
Re: Fans Urinate In Opposition Goalkeepers Water Bottle - And HE DRINKS IT! by watchthisposter(m): 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Khaynet: Chaiiii

Guy, all na tactics.

The keeper concede 3 goals! cheesy grin grin
Re: Fans Urinate In Opposition Goalkeepers Water Bottle - And HE DRINKS IT! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
What rubbish?

so if it were poison na so the goal keeper go die throway??

Who were the security and officials on duty??

anyway it must be a Nigerian league in swiss!!!
Re: Fans Urinate In Opposition Goalkeepers Water Bottle - And HE DRINKS IT! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
watchthisposter:

Guy, all na tactics.

The keeper concede 3 goals! cheesy grin grin

grin grin ehn ehn
Re: Fans Urinate In Opposition Goalkeepers Water Bottle - And HE DRINKS IT! by watchthisposter(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Yungwizzzy: What rubbish?

so if it were poison na so the goal keeper go die throway??

Who were the security and officials on duty??

anyway it must be a Nigerian league in swiss!!!

Ma dear itz the swiss league O!

How the fans carry do am, na only Baba God sabi...

As the guy drink the tin finish, the fans started singing "now you will get AIDS!" cheesy

Why the poor guy no go concede goals

Them make mistake sef, if to se dem begin sing "now you will get EBOLA!" The keeper for concede reach like 7 goals sef grin grin
Re: Fans Urinate In Opposition Goalkeepers Water Bottle - And HE DRINKS IT! by Liamm(m): 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
lol. But how did a fan manage to break into the field of play and take the goalkeeper's water bottle
Re: Fans Urinate In Opposition Goalkeepers Water Bottle - And HE DRINKS IT! by watchthisposter(m): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Liamm: lol. But how did a fan manage to break into the field of play and take the goalkeeper's water bottle

FC Baden security officials are "investigating" that.

Personally, I think some evil genius fan(s) probably brought a replica of the keepers water bottle, peed in it, and threw it onto the pitch, near the goalkeeper. grin
Re: Fans Urinate In Opposition Goalkeepers Water Bottle - And HE DRINKS IT! by bright007(f): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
pictures or i dont believe this
Re: Fans Urinate In Opposition Goalkeepers Water Bottle - And HE DRINKS IT! by chinex276(m): 10:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
Chaii.... *suprisingly Faints*
Re: Fans Urinate In Opposition Goalkeepers Water Bottle - And HE DRINKS IT! by Millate01: 4:08am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: Fans Urinate In Opposition Goalkeepers Water Bottle - And HE DRINKS IT! by watchthisposter(m): 6:31am On Sep 17, 2014
bright007: pictures or i dont believe this

A de cum, make I run go Switzerland take sum pics wit ma BB...

KEKE! KEKE!!

Re: Fans Urinate In Opposition Goalkeepers Water Bottle - And HE DRINKS IT! by M4gunners: 7:10am On Sep 17, 2014
If na me b d keeper I no go let dis mata go like dst o . This is pure wkness.

(1) (Reply)

Who Killed Mikel Obi / R9 (el Fenomeno) VS CR7 (cristiano) / Rayo Vallecano Names Stadium After Nigerian Goalie Wilfred Agbonivbare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.