Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) (27128 Views)

Clean Tokunbor 2002 SUZUKI GSXR 600cc And 1000cc Powerbikes For 650k In LAGOS / ***Point 'n' Kill - Motorcycles - Motorbikes - Powerbikes Only*****let's GO!!!! / PREMIUM POWERBIKES FROM USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by ParklaneA: 7:09am On Nov 02, 2008
These bikes are enroute Nigeria. Will be there by Xmas. Perfect gift for yourself this XMAS ! ! !

For prices and more pictures and specs, go to the website, ( www.parklaneautomotive.com )

[img]http://www.parklaneautomotive.com/img/Cars/Bikes/IMG_1139%20(Large).jpg[/img]

For prices and more pictures and specs, go to the website, ( www.parklaneautomotive.com )
Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by ParklaneA: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2008
Bump
Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by ParklaneA: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2008
By the way, someone had mentioned that used motorbikes are prohibited for importation into Nigeria. I have not seen any information to support this but if anyone has any insight, please let me know.

More Pics:

[img]http://www.parklaneautomotive.com/img/Cars/Bikes/DSC00509%20(Large).JPG[/img]

There was a small scuff on the yellow bike (on top of the purple exhaust header). Was too big for the little asian guy loading it  cry
A little rub of "ororo" will get that right out cheesy

[img]http://www.parklaneautomotive.com/img/Cars/Bikes/DSC00510%20(Large).JPG[/img]
Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by GoldCircle: 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2008
How much will they cost? I particularly like the black one!
Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by ParklaneA: 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2008
How much will they cost? I particularly like the black one!

Asking is 1.4M and 1.2M for the Yellow and Black respectively.

Negotiable  wink
Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by aAK1(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2008
What's the size of the engines.
Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by ParklaneA: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2008
What's the size of the engines.

The Black one is a 2007 Suzuki GSX-R750 (750CC)
The Yellow one is a 2006 Kawasaki ZX-10R (1000CC)
Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by ParklaneA: 8:17am On Nov 11, 2008
Bump
Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by lexicon(m): 8:58am On Nov 11, 2008
powerful !!!
Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by wakabout(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2008
How can one buy a bike for N1.4m?
Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by FLYBOY(m): 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2008
"How can one buy a bike for N1.4m?"

Simple, go to your bank, withdraw the cash, hand over to bike seller. grin

Parklane A, that GSX-R750 is da bomb.
A very underrated bike, we shall see
Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by ParklaneA: 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2008
How can one buy a bike for N1.4m?

You know the bikes are going to Naija where things are negotiable as stated above.

A very underrated bike, we shall see

I underrated it too. I own a GSX1300R now and rode both these bikes to the shipper myself back to back.

Even though my present bike and the above Kawasaki are faster on the straights, I will love to own the GSXR750.

Its so responsive and easy to ride. Its a BLAST ! ! !  shocked
Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by ParklaneA: 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2008
bump!
Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by ariblaze(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2008
Parklane A:

You know the bikes are going to Naija where things are negotiable as stated above.

I underrated it too. I own a GSX1300R now and rode both these bikes to the shipper myself back to back.

Even though my present bike and the above Kawasaki are faster on the straights, I will love to own the GSXR750.

Its so responsive and easy to ride. Its a BLAST ! ! ! shocked

whats a gsx1300r?

why not just say you own a hayabusa undecided
Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by ParklaneA: 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2008
hayahusa

I no talk am make e no be like say I Dey pose smiley
Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by yemo90(m): 3:02am On Jan 02, 2009
got any used bikes for low budget bikers??
Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by oblo(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2009
any one?
Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by Carshopper(m): 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2009
a friend has a yamaha fzr 400cc 1990 model -
Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by ParklaneA: 3:53am On Apr 13, 2009
There will be more bikes coming in. The ones listed there were sold a while back. I'll let you know what they are soon. Any idea what you want in particular?
Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by oblo(m): 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2009
Carshopper:

a friend has a yamaha fzr 400cc 1990 model -

Can you suport this with pics please? Price also would be a nice idea including location and specs etc, really want to have one asap, Mwile can i have ur number so i can reach you?
Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by papinbeyo(m): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2009
Am a passionate lover of powerbikes,i love it soo much that i have all youtubeclips and movies of powerbikes.but my fear is the price at which a good one is sold for  shocked 1. anything in this country is too much on a bike.can i get something cheaper,i can still afford 400k.
Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by osas007(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2010
I love powerbikes, anyone have link of where i can get price ranges of bikes,

Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by Eddypriest(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2010
great
Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by EEL: 10:07pm On May 06, 2010
DIAGNOSE YOUR CAR THIS WEEKEND FOR A 20% DISCOUNT

FOR YOUR MOBILE DIAGNOSTIC SERVICE ON YOUR CARS, CALL 08035496482 or 08055673680. We will Diagnose your Car and get back your Car in good shape anywhere (Mobile Service).

Never Neglect Lights such as; CHECK ENGINE, ABS, SRS AIRBAG, MAINTENANCE REQUIRED, TRAC ON and the rest.

We are trained for all these.

Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by bukolafeyi: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2010
Hi,
i think where you need to go in Lagos is the superbike accessories store on Maryland.
It is called
Metallic Horses Company.
at 17 Emanuel Street Maryland, Lagos turning after Mobil petrol station.
They have a website called www.metallichorses.com.
Please before you decide to get a bike, make sure you get all the necessary safety accessories eg Helmet, Gloves, Kneepads, Body armour/Jacket, Riding boots etc. visit the website www.metallichorses.com. they even have riding book as well.
Riding in Nigeria is a different thing entirely, their are quite a few things you need to consider before you get on a bike.
Ask for the owner he would have loads of info for you
cheers
Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by onlykach: 8:26am On Sep 08, 2010
Parklane A:

By the way, someone had mentioned that used motorbikes are prohibited for importation into Nigeria. I have not seen any information to support this but if anyone has any insight, please let me know.

More Pics:

[img]http://www.parklaneautomotive.com/img/Cars/Bikes/DSC00509%20(Large).JPG[/img]

There was a small scuff on the yellow bike (on top of the purple exhaust header). Was too big for the little asian guy loading it  cry
A little rub of "ororo" will get that right out cheesy

[img]http://www.parklaneautomotive.com/img/Cars/Bikes/DSC00510%20(Large).JPG[/img]

but can i buy the bike cheaper than 1.4 lest say 600k, i pay cash
Re: POWERBIKES ! ! For Sale (More pics) by aikuken: 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2010
600k. for any of these bikes. joke. joke. joke. for you to price that amount for the bikes, mean say you get limited knowledge of okadas. my fear na say you go scatter urself on top the bikes if dem hand am to you. i beg, seller, if this guy hand 12million to you for only the bike tyres, no collect o, i beg, help preserve the guy for earth,

(1) (Reply)

"GPS Spoofing By OPAY Riders: My Experience" / ................. / Toks Black On Black 2013 Mercedes Benz GLK350 4matic 100K Miles N6.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.