Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

My Glo Gprs Doesn't Support Operamini - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / My Glo Gprs Doesn't Support Operamini (1428 Views)

The Difference Between Gsm, Gprs, Edge, Umts, Hsdpa / Hsupa, And Hspa / Mtn Cheat 4 Operamini 4.2 Multi / Mtn Wap/gprs Configuration Settings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Glo Gprs Doesn't Support Operamini by lawalhu(m): 11:19am On Nov 02, 2008
Can someone help to explain to me why my glo can't support my operamini and other applications? I recently switched to glo because the new mast hoisted by mtn in my area doesn't have gprs. I, however, discovered that with glo gprs I can only use my phone's browser to browse. Applications such as operamini, gmail and weather midlet can not connect to the gprs.
Moreover, the glo gprs is dam too costly compared to mtn's.

(1) (Reply)

Candid Advice From Dopc(direct On Pc Users / Uses Of The Microwave: ? / How To Easily Add Emoji On Instagram With Your Smartphone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.