Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission - Education (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission (784706 Views)

University Of Lagos UNILAG 2015/2016 Masters Degree Forms 08060777331 / Unilag 2015/2016 Pg/master Degree.prospective Applicants / Unilag 2015/2016 Jambites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (459) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Tzeronix(m): 9:37am On Aug 14, 2015
dedecoder:
It's not only Childishness, it's stupidity for some individuals to come online and share their questions with the public when they know others haven't written theirs!

In case you don't know, you are only technically knocking yourself out! In a competitous exams like this, wisdom demands that you hold your peace and let others feel what you felt. By letting the cat out of the bag, you are giving others undue advantages over you. They will do better than you and KNOCK YOU OUT!!!

Same happened last UTME, it's happening now. Thos that did last passed most cos others have rehearsed all the questions into their ears. A word they say is sufficient for the wise

Whatever will be will be, regardless.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by kongru(m): 9:54am On Aug 14, 2015
Umartins1:

Are we all for the same course? If yes, how does telling you what came out in my exam 'childish'? Why is this thread opened in the first place?
You always like to uphold d negative part of a comment......u shouldalso consider the benefit
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by kongru(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2015
Tzeronix:

Whatever will be will be, regardless.

I dnt agree with this......bacause information is power....y is that powerful pple hav spies,everywhere.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by haytripple(m): 10:01am On Aug 14, 2015
Just like the bible said, many are called but few are chosen. Posting of question isn't childish n besides this is what the thread is all about..it's true that there isn't enough slot bt what ll be ll surely be..I can't tell u dat d question they are posting doesn't guarantee those dat have written to fail neither guarantee those that haven't to pass, it's how well u prepare dat ll determine ur fate, there is no short-cut to success nt 2-3 questions dey are posting ll make them score high. Besides is it every aspirants that are on nairaland?the little that are here,let them benefit frm each other..Go to unilorin admission thread last year you ll find out dat dis was what they all did through out d post utme period n 80% of them gain admission because dey shared testimony on d thread..@decoder, stop thinking in such manner,it will really affect subconscious...B4 u quote me, I'm nt a unilag aspirant..wishing every nairalander success IJN

4 Likes

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by jummy604: 11:01am On Aug 14, 2015
Tzeronix:

lol i chose quarrelling with
okay
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by simdam500(m): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2015
Keep the unity of the thread... no need quarreling cool
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by labodinho: 11:41am On Aug 14, 2015
drasiko....aw far?
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by tennyson10: 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
dedecoder:
It's not only Childishness, it's stupidity for some individuals to come online and share their questions with the public when they know others haven't written theirs!

In case you don't know, you are only technically knocking yourself out! In a competitous exams like this, wisdom demands that you hold your peace and let others feel what you felt. By letting the cat out of the bag, you are giving others undue advantages over you. They will do better than you and KNOCK YOU OUT!!!

Same happened last UTME, it's happening now. Thos that did last passed most cos others have rehearsed all the questions into their ears. A word they say is sufficient for the wise
Baba calm down. Sharing your questions is in no way childish or stupid. No two people will have d same questions throughout, and the fact that you help sum1 with your question doesn't decrease your chance of beign admitted. Do your best and your best will speak for you and stop worrying about people sharing questions. I wonder where u got your last year's statistics from though.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by sallzzy: 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
Any idea when dis fucking results gonna comeout
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by sallzzy: 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
Fucking
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by dedecoder: 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
I'm happy that while many have been ignorantly ranting and foaming over my earlier post here, the sharp ones have taken note and cautioned themselves.

To my cavilers and bigoters, I'll say in my mother tongue. "Igbeyin l'o n doloku ada" (what that one means, go find out). I have many other silent dedecoders in the house closely monitoring the garrulous ones.

There's no need picking offense at my post. It's a word I said was sufficient ONLY for THE WISE. Keep pouring out the questions - all the alanis in the house[quote]
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by kongru(m): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
abeg,,,,make we know hw far ou result...labodinho is no more working at adm. Office,tcliff and ibadanfinest have stop speculating
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Umartins1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
dedecoder:
I'm happy that while many have been ignorantly ranting and foaming over my earlier post here, the sharp ones have taken note and cautioned themselves.

To my cavilers and bigoters,[size=60pt] I'll say in my mother tongue. "Igbeyin l'o n doloku ada" (what that one means, go find out). [/size] I have many other silent dedecoders in the house closely monitoring the garrulous ones.

There's no need picking offense at my post. It's a word I said was sufficient ONLY for THE WISE. Keep pouring out the questions - all the alanis in the house

What if at the end of the day, those of us that shared our questions come out in flying colours?

3 Likes

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by tree63: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
Funny thing_ none of the questions posted here came out for me, my maths was purely questions that needs calculator, eng orals & best completes the gap & also go that contains purely biology, agric & element of banking
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by labodinho: 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
kongru:
abeg,,,,make we know hw far ou result...labodinho is no more working at adm. Office

grin I no dey work for admission office o abeg.I recently updated you guys that result should be out after the last batch which is today... probably in the evening.The population of people having exam today is very few compared to Wednesday's.The result should be ready in shortest period. Venues for exam are already dry.

2 Likes

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
dedecoder:

See mumu...oga get lost from this thread abeg bad belle...who told u does dat wrote first didn't get it right, if you study hard nd pray you ll get it
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
dedecoder:

To my cavilers and bigoters, I'll say in my mother tongue. "Igbeyin l'o n doloku ada" (what that one means, go find out). I have many other silent dedecoders in the house closely monitoring the garrulous ones.

There's no need picking offense at my post. It's a word I said was sufficient ONLY for THE WISE. Keep pouring out the questions - all the alanis in the house

It's not a wise word u said it's a very foolish word you said, have u not heard dat admission is not by merit but by mercy??....dont u knw if it's how much you know but by God's grace??...selfishness is not part of the plan, for crying out loud a lot of pple prepared very well, in various whatsapp group and denomination we all studied so dat we speak for us, take ur nonsense advice some where else...WE ARE AKOKITE, WE ARE TOGETHER

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Harmthe(m): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
zaragal:

See mumu...oga get lost from this thread abeg bad belle...who told u does dat wrote first didn't get it right, if you study hard nd pray you ll get it
hw was ur test, hope u gunned down the english, matchet the maths and peppered the general paper.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by ibadanfinest(m): 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
kongru:
abeg,,,,make we know hw far ou result...labodinho is no more working at adm. Office,tcliff and ibadanfinest have stop speculating

Lol, you be one bad guy. Anyways, when I did mine last year, I saw my result later on that same day. I expected same to happen this year but I really don't have an idea of what's going. Upgrading is what am hearing left, right and center and its not a good thing at all.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
quadri80:
lol..... both parties are making sense ....jut that what will happen must surely happen .... this has to do with destiny. putme is not how far, how well but God's favor .... pipu should calm

Exactly my bro
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
Harmthe:
hw was ur test, hope u gunned down the english, matchet the maths and peppered the general paper.

shocked shocked shocked....lolzzzzzz.... cheesy matchet the maths, anyways I was answering simple questions before next tin nepa took the light and next I saw was harder us despite the devil's plot I still ans the english and the gp well but maths, nah tolo, tolo I do...so help God, na God win
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Umartins1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2015
zaragal:

On the same side ... wink for the first time cool
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Ron9ja: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
hello to ibadanfinest and labodinho,i want to thank and appreciate you for your services rendered on this thread,thanks so much.i had my exam on thurday likewise my sis also.infact i thank God for giving me such cheap questns on my exam day.hoping to meet u guys in unilag by the grace of God.good day to u alllllllll
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
Umartins1:

Are we always on different sides?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
Umartins1:

Are we always on different sides shocked shocked
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by joebab1: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
SKIBO! wait, can you believe this? i DO english nd Gp from dia BACK,, but maths change am for me ooo.. anyways am very optimistic about this exam, Baba God truly lead me {Efejoku ni o efe efejoku ni o}... who wrote today at faculty of science? am d fresh guy with d fresh gallas
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by kongru(m): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
ibadanfinest:

Lol, you be one bad guy. Anyways, when I did mine last year, I saw my result later on that same day. I expected same to happen this year but I really don't have an idea of what's going. Upgrading is what am hearing left, right and center and its not a good thing at all.

Haaa,,,the rich never like competition....d evil upgrader.....
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by labodinho: 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ron9ja:
hello to ibadanfinest and labodinho,i want to thank and appreciate you for your services rendered on this thread,thanks so much.i had my exam on thurday likewise my sis also.infact i thank God for giving me such cheap questns on my exam day.hoping to meet u guys in unilag by the grace of God.good day to u alllllllll
Thank God your exam questions was fair enough for u to attempt,let's expect a better result.You're welcome.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by ibadanfinest(m): 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ron9ja:

Bros u are welcome.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Youngsage: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hello @ibadanfinest, pls what is the upgrading all about? Is it actually real? shocked
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by echo2(m): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
Youngsage:
Hello @ibadanfinest, pls what is the upgrading all about? Is it actually real? shocked
What is the upgrading you talking about
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by labodinho: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
ibadanfinest:

Bros u are welcome.
Na Babe

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (459) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.