Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission - Education (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission (784036 Views)

University Of Lagos UNILAG 2015/2016 Masters Degree Forms 08060777331 / Unilag 2015/2016 Pg/master Degree.prospective Applicants / Unilag 2015/2016 Jambites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (459) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Jenny855(f): 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
labodinho:

Congratulations brother.Concerning the requirement,they are as ffl
1)Jamb result 2)Jamb admission letter 3)Putme result 4)O level result/statement of result/cert. 5)Letter of reference 6)Birth cert. 7)Secondary school testimonial. 8 )State of origin cert 9)12 passport photographs 10) Screening form
I think that's all.
wat about for de students??

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by labodinho: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Jenny855:

Jenny! Congratulations first of all....for the requirement,u'll get all those mentioned except the post utme result and jamb result...you're just going to include ur DE form to the rest of the requirements.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by davbravo(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
Jenny855:

Jupeb Result slip
O’ Level Result Certificate (Waec / Neco) Or Statement Of Result With an Online Version Of The Result
Letter Of Reference From A Reputable Clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant
Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age
Testimonial From Secondary Schools Attended
Certificate of State of Origin
Jamb Admission Letter
Passport Photographs (12 Copies)
Jamb DE slip/form
screening form
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Jenny855(f): 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
labodinho:

Jenny! Congratulations first of all....for the requirement,u'll get all those mentioned except the post utme result and jamb result...you're just going to include ur DE form to the rest of the requirements.
Thankz a million!
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Jenny855(f): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
davbravo:

Jupeb Result slip
O’ Level Result Certificate (Waec / Neco) Or Statement Of Result With an Online Version Of The Result
Letter Of Reference From A Reputable Clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant
Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age
Testimonial From Secondary Schools Attended
Certificate of State of Origin
Jamb Admission Letter
Passport Photographs (12 Copies)
Jamb DE slip/form
screening form
Thank youuu!
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by triggaSG(m): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
Mheesa:

Lol. . .Just got home . . .Tired ehn
has the lady rested well enough....better still..keep on sleeping
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by labodinho: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2015
Jenny855:
Thankz a million!
You're wlkm dear.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by davbravo(m): 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
Jenny855:
Thank youuu!
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Dejewel(f): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
Unfortunately, I didnt see my name on d list bt it was on d list in my department. if i shld go to complain on Monday, can anything b done??
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by rkarang: 10:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
FrancisTony, how far now? How is your application process?
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2015
rkarang:
FrancisTony, how far now? How is your application process?
Admitted.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by rkarang: 10:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
FrancisTony:

Admitted.

Hearty Congratulations sir!

Into which institution and course sir?

Would have loved to write something better than this I'm not just in the right state of mind

I'm happy that you've finally got em.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by iameugene(m): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2015
davbravo:

where is maths. The requirement is 5 O'level credit in English, Maths, two social science subjects n one Art subject
i said jamb combo not olevel
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
rkarang:

Hearty Congratulations sir!

Into which institution and course sir?

Would have loved to write something better than this I'm not just in the right state of mind

I'm happy that you've finally got em.
Thanks.

In the school we are commenting on her thread right now.
Not my desired course but it's fairly okay and better than nothing.
By His grace, would cross with a high CGPA as they are both in the same faculty.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by rkarang: 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2015
FrancisTony:

Thanks.

In the school we are commenting on her thread right now.
Not my desired course but it's fairly okay and better than nothing.
By His grace, would cross with a high CGPA as they are both in the same faculty.

God will grant you your heart desire! That's great! I met some of your schoolmates at SHELL aptitude test centre in Ilupeju, Lagos

They were in brown tag on that very day.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by joebab1: 11:37pm On Oct 31, 2015
UNILAG is funny o. i was going tru faculty of social science suplementary listers for economics, and the first name there is IMHOGIEMHE OCHUWA OPEMIPOSI with jamb reg. 55526845IH a .. d annoying part here is, the girl has an agregate of 43 nd putme score of 12
(check for urself applications.unilag.edu.ng/PostUtme/Default.aspx)

also this name was on the same economics list SARAH ABIODUN 55320642DA with 48 as agreggate (Note: i got these from just d few i checked)...

while i am here crying for not getting admission at all with 55.63 dis year, 56 last year + passing putme and jamb for d last 4 consecutive years without getting anyting....what a country.. after all dese, sum1 should give me a good reason why i shouldnt indulge in criminal activities?

2 Likes

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by amacole(f): 12:11am On Nov 01, 2015
joebab1:
UNILAG is funny o. i was going tru faculty of social science suplementary listers for economics, and the first name there is IMHOGIEMHE OCHUWA OPEMIPOSI with jamb reg. 55526845IH a .. d annoying part here is, the girl has an agregate of 43 nd putme score of 12

also this name was on the same economics list SARAH ABIODUN 55320642DA with 48 as agreggate (Note: i got these from just d few i checked)...

while i am here crying for not getting admission at all with 55.63 dis year, 56 last year + passing putme and jamb for d last 4 consecutive years without getting anyting....what a country.. after all dese, sum1 should give me a good reason why i shouldnt indulge in criminal activities?

My brother u r ryt o. Corruption has so eaten deep in2 our education system n it's really sad... I wasn't admitted too 4 d 3rd time... My luv 4 Unilag tho sad
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by amacole(f): 12:26am On Nov 01, 2015
davbravo:
copy the link in my post
Tnx.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by labodinho: 3:40am On Nov 01, 2015
amacole:

My brother u r ryt o. Corruption has so eaten deep in2 our education system n it's really sad... I wasn't admitted too 4 d 3rd time... My luv 4 Unilag tho sad

So sad....May God intervene for us in this country.smh 4 Nigeria Edu. System.God will make a way.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by labodinho: 3:43am On Nov 01, 2015
HAPPY NEW MONTH people...just a montht to go.God Bless us all.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by tree63: 4:40am On Nov 01, 2015
joebab1:

...same here on accounting list___The last 3 I checked were all 51. Something__& I had 59.88__well Unilag na yin get the say; even from 30 _↓
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by LOC1(m): 5:56am On Nov 01, 2015
I can remember vividly well when I went for my post utme at the faculty of science: the woman who spoke to us in d hall before the exam said that not everyone of us would be admitted. I shook it off and today I ve become a victim of circumstance although wiv quite a low score of 57.38 accompanied with a staff biological data form I wasn't considered. My emphathy goes out to everyone that couldn't make it, keep the hope high, be positive, optimistic and most importantly: dont give up on your aspiration............... As I write this I am on my way to the Federal University of Petroleum Delta state to run a pre degree programme in my dream course even when I never imagined that I will write JAMB again bt hopefully the wait will be worth it........
To those that were offered I say congratulations. It's nt dat you merit it bt by His grace so, I implore you to acknowledge God.
Finally, my immeasurable gratitude goes to labodinho and ibadanfinest. Umartins [ maximum respect ] jovvieghead vakinola1 and hormololarh . My new online room mate [ qidos121 ] and to my thread crush [ amacole ] although triagasg snatched mheesa codedly from me [ my love for the ishekiris sha ]
this goes to everyone HAPPY NEW MONTH

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by triggaSG(m): 6:28am On Nov 01, 2015
LOC1:
I can remember vividly well when I went for my post utme at the faculty of science: the woman who spoke to us in d hall before the exam said that not everyone of us would be admitted. I shook it off and today I ve become a victim of circumstance although wiv quite a low score of 57.38 accompanied with a staff biological data form I wasn't considered. My emphathy goes out to everyone that couldn't make it, keep the hope high, be positive, optimistic and most importantly: dont give up on your aspiration............... As I write this I am on my way to the Federal University of Petroleum Delta state to run a pre degree programme in my dream course even when I never imagined that I will write JAMB again bt hopefully the wait will be worth it........
To those that were offered I say congratulations. It's nt dat you merit it bt by His grace so, I implore you to acknowledge God.
Finally, my immeasurable gratitude goes to labodinho and ibadanfinest. Umartins [ maximum respect ] jovvieghead vakinola1 and hormololarh . My new online room mate [ qidos121 ] and to my thread crush [ amacole ] although triagasg snatched mheesa codedly from me [ my love for the ishekiris sha ]
word.... goodluck brother....well..we need a petroleum minister like you..so the wait will be worth it.....ermm...and to the last three lines...all i can say is...happy new.month to you too brother...and the lady is, on John legend's voice....so special....goodluck brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by davbravo(m): 6:35am On Nov 01, 2015
iameugene:
i said jamb combo not olevel
Ooo, sorry...... jamb combo for sociology is English and three social science or Art subjects and *Mathematics is accepted...........govt and econs are social science subjects, why not replace that Yoruba with a social science subject as the requirement said( or you can replace it with maths)
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by triggaSG(m): 6:38am On Nov 01, 2015
happy new month y'all , the.month might not be a cause for celebration much cause of the crap going on at unilag...but tis still worth being gay for..... not everyone will see it...but I'm pretty sure we all are...so happy new month...and one.more thing..." those given what they didn't work for....those given worth they aren't worth are the first to give up on shouldering the.responsibility" ....let them keep on doing their crap....and later they start shouting "too many graduates...no job" .....while tis.plain tis their fault....but they pretend they don't know...to a new.month....and possibly new acquaintances.... and to that lady who almost made me fall in the ditch cause i was tripping for that voice of hers...have a lovely new.month....
never give up...i didn't....and I'm sure y'all won't....
PS..any tabon wey i do..no blame.me..i just wake.up..my brain never boot finish....and.English is.not.my.father's lingo
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 01, 2015
rkarang:

God will grant you your heart desire! That's great! I met some of your schoolmates at SHELL aptitude test centre in Ilupeju, Lagos

They were in brown tag on that very day.
Thank you for the best wishes!
School mate ke? Which people?

BTW, why are you writing SHELL aptitude test when you're still a student?.
What are the requirements?
Lastly, can a science student register for ICAN?

Happy new month, ALL!! cheesy
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2015
Sometimes, it's not ALL about runs but luck.
A friend of mine attempted for Mass Communication last year and got 55.66 and she didn't do COC but got nothing.
This year, she got 56.38 , didn't do COC again and had to take Yabatech late p.utme form(she didn't beat cutoff and was contemplating on getting their COC form) but alas when supplementary list came out, she saw her name on Political Science list without any runs.

Another friend got 59.25, no runs and she got Law.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Umartins1(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2015
LOC1:

Hello, bro. In the name of God, I want to plead for something.

Please, don't get that pre degree form. Please!

07066224158..... Whatsapp me.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Umartins1(m): 9:36am On Nov 01, 2015
joebab1:

A reason I can give you is the hope that comes with being alive.
As long as you are alive, you can move mountains.
Take it that your previous scores are not high enough and are not the best you can do. Believe you can do better.
Why not take another jamb form and follow these processes?
Conceive and see yourself as a Unilag student.
Read extensively. To do this, you have to give up some pleasures. Remove yourself from your comfort zone. Move away from home. You can decide to go and stay with a friend or a brother in an institution.
Download Gidimo and use it very wisely.
Always ensure you have active subscription on your phone. It will help with google and with
Myschool classroom quiz. Always take the quiz at www.myschool.com.ng
Leave prayer for now. Work hard
Start thinking of Post Utme even when you haven't done JAMB.
Seek information. Be on NL 247. Even powerful men have spies.

Finally, fast and pray before your JAMB and PUTME. Fast and pray in quote. Success comes only from God.
Put hardwork before prayer.
May God help you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Umartins1(m): 9:45am On Nov 01, 2015
FrancisTony:

Admitted.

Now, you can see why I fought you the other time?
Francis, I believe that somehow, no matter how little, merit still exists in this world.
Congratulations.
I have always dreamt of meeting you.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Umartins1(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2015
FrancisTony:

Admitted.

5:00pm; Oct 1

Umartins1:
FrancisTony, I pray your name comes out with the supplementary list, you are my buddy from day one of the struggle. And when your name eventually comes out, you will realise that no matter how little, somehow, merit still exists in this world.

By then, you will stop your negativity about Unilag.

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (459) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.