Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission - Education (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission (790760 Views)

University Of Lagos UNILAG 2015/2016 Masters Degree Forms 08060777331 / Unilag 2015/2016 Pg/master Degree.prospective Applicants / Unilag 2015/2016 Jambites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (459) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by davbravo(m): 7:44am On Jan 16, 2016
labodinho:
FIRST LASSA FEVER CASE IN LUTH,LAGOS
Lassa fever first outbreak in lagos state was recorded today at Lagos University Teaching Hospital,LUTH.

Previously said,reservoir of Lassa fever infection (rats), predominant in west africa and now surfaced in lagos.
The patient, a 25-old student of Ahmadu Bello University(ABU) was said to have traveled down to Lagos and was admitted in a private hospital at

unilaglabodinho./2016/01/15/first-lassa-fever-case-reported-in-luth/
At least he's responding to treatment
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 16, 2016
triggaSG:

dude... grow up. . ....e don pass already
i beg to differ.does dis av anything to do wit ur life.even d person involved didnt say anything.pls mow ur own lawns whoever u may be.if joblessness is wat is makin u poke ur dirty nose into wat doesnt concern you pls find something to do.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by labodinho: 9:27am On Jan 16, 2016
Nicolars:

Baba no b so dem dey drop link na, add http://

Like diz

http://unilaglabodinho./2016/01/15/first-lassa-fever-case-reported-in-luth/

Baba,you want make i chop ban ni? lol....na y i dey post ham like that.At least,una understand d link or better still use copy n paste.Thanks bro.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by joviegghead: 9:50am On Jan 16, 2016
complexity:
i beg to differ.does dis av anything to do wit ur life.even d person involved didnt say anything.pls mow ur own lawns whoever u may be.if joblessness is wat is makin u poke ur dirty nose into wat doesnt concern you pls find something to do.
Ouch! That's wicked!! Pls guys,take it easy.. This is a time for exchange of congratulatory post not insultive ones.. Happy matriculation..
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by stevecr7(m): 10:26am On Jan 16, 2016
pls can I move into eni njoku tomorrow.. a Sunday??..
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nicolars(m): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2016
labodinho:

Baba,you want make i chop ban ni? lol....na y i dey post ham like that.At least,una understand d link or better still use copy n paste.Thanks bro.

Lolz na true shar
Ehn on every post, open a new thread
U fit even dey lucky, hit fp... U will gt more traffic from dere
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by stevecr7(m): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2016
pls can I move into eni njoku tomorrow.. a Sunday??.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nicolars(m): 10:36am On Jan 16, 2016
stevecr7:
pls can I move into eni njoku tomorrow.. a Sunday??..
Yes, I av a frnd doing dat as well

Though he has gotten his clearance form or wat do dey call it
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by labodinho: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2016
Nicolars:

Lolz na true shar
Ehn on every post, open a new thread
U fit even dey lucky, hit fp... U will gt more traffic from dere

hmmm......thought of that lately too.I'm on the do sha.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by joviegghead: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2016
stevecr7:
pls can I move into eni njoku tomorrow.. a Sunday??.
Let me give you an advice: Don't rush.. On matriculation day,i asked the porters when we are to move in.. They said it's still undecided.. Matresses we are to use have not been received.. A meeting was said to be held on that same day(in the evening) concerning the moving in of student.. I'm still confused as to how rumours of moving into eni-njoku spread so quickly.. The best way of getting the truth is to get it yourself.. And i did just that.. Maybe they've decided to allow us in but i'm not buying any story until i get confirmation from a reliable source i.e anyone who goes to the hall today to confirm.. So pls whoever is feeding false info about Eni-njoku should pls stop misleading other.. Don't come and start saying: ''my friend said he heard from someone that heard from someone who heard from someone's friend blah blah''. Get ur infos right and stop posting thrash..
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nicolars(m): 11:11am On Jan 16, 2016
labodinho:

hmmm......thought of that lately too.I'm on the do sha.
Cool den

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nicolars(m): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2016
joviegghead:
Let me give you an advice: Don't rush.. On matriculation day,i asked the porters when we are to move in.. They said it's still undecided.. Matresses we are to use have not been received.. A meeting was said to be held on that same day(in the evening) concerning the moving in of student.. I'm still confused as to how rumours of moving into eni-njoku spread so quickly.. The best way of getting the truth is to get it yourself.. And i did just that.. Maybe they've decided to allow us in but i'm not buying any story until i get confirmation from a reliable source i.e anyone who goes to the hall today to confirm.. So pls whoever is feeding false info about Eni-njoku should pls stop misleading other.. Don't come and start saying: ''my friend said he heard from someone that heard from someone who heard from someone's friend blah blah''. Get ur infos right and stop posting thrash..

Baba stop saying trash jor

If it's d mattress, they packed that 1 in since thursday,
And my frnd in eni njoku, we went to collect his hostel card together, he's moving in 2mao
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by joviegghead: 11:45am On Jan 16, 2016
Nicolars:

Baba stop saying trash jor

If it's d mattress, they packed that 1 in since thursday,
And my frnd in eni njoku, we went to collect his hostel card together, he's moving in 2mao

Zombie! I also collected my hostel card yesterday.. And that's when the porters narrowed and explained the problems delaying us.. I've also been completely cleared.. I don't get it.. U're not even allocated to eni-njoku and u're talking like u are one of us.. Misinformant.. Besides,i got my info from ALL the porters in Eni-njoku,only for one miserable hunger-beleaguered monkey to start saying i'm talking thrash.. It so obvious,i'm wasting my precious time replying u.. Let me warn u: never ever get involved with my post.. Pls guys(other mentally sane people on this thread),all hostels are different.. U might have moved in to urs doesn't necessarily mean others have started their moving in as well..
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nicolars(m): 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
joviegghead:
Zombie! I also collected my hostel card yesterday.. And that's when the porters narrowed and explained the problems delaying us.. I've also been completely cleared.. I don't get it.. U're not even allocated to eni-njoku and u're talking like u are one of us.. Misinformant.. Besides,i got my info from ALL the porters in Eni-njoku,only for one miserable hunger-beleaguered monkey to start saying i'm talking thrash.. It so obvious,i'm wasting my precious time replying u.. Let me warn u: never ever get involved with my post.. Pls guys(other mentally sane people on this thread),all hostels are different.. U might have moved in to urs doesn't necessarily mean others have started their moving in as well..
Lolz cnt laff, y r u taking it so personal

Mtchew
However, I've said mine already, pple don dey pack in(eni njoku).. If you're dere, go and clear ursef, collect ur hostel card and pack in

U funny I swear, mtchew.
No need to involve mysef in unwarranted fights cool
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by triggaSG(m): 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
guys..nobody's moving into eni njoku.....i also went there yesterday.. got the same mattress story from them... one of the porter gan call my mama around that 6 say make we no worry...say when the moving in starts....he'll call me....and i called the porter again this morning 10am...and he said we never start to move in.....so let's sit back and chill.....
P.S....why make your life COMPLEX when tis meant to be simple..... kid grow up.....
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by IamDavidJames(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2016
lemme hav ur num or e-mail address...
triggaSG:
guys..nobody's moving into eni njoku.....i also went there yesterday.. got the same mattress story from them... one of the porter gan call my mama around that 6 say make we no worry...say when the moving in starts....he'll call me....and i called the porter again this morning 10am...and he said we never start to move in.....so let's sit back and chill.....
P.S....why make your life COMPLEX when tis meant to be simple..... kid grow up.....
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by IamDavidJames(m): 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2016
lemme hav ur num or e-mail address... also in eni-njoku hall
triggaSG:
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by labodinho: 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2016
Omo!!! people don break bottles here oooo sho!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by IamDavidJames(m): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Are u sure we can move in yet? Cause I'm hearing not yet...
damoskiy:
All Freshers are hereby informed by virtue of the information reaching me nw that...

They can now freely move into their various Hostels provided they have concluded all necessary Protocols as regarding clearance n registrations.

All Staylites should hereby exercise some level of Hope n Patience, as the management is hopefully considering their cases as next on the Priority Lists.

The delay has actually been due to the renovation n fumigation exercise which had been going on successfully @ the Halls of Residence. But trust me, sooner than ever, Balloting shall be taking place.

This notice will not be complete if I do not emphasise on the need 2 register ur courses b4 the 31st of January which is fast approaching.
Failure to do so, then u will be On Your Own Oooo. Plz be reminded!!!

My Congratulations goes out to all Freshers who were Matriculated today, May u in due cause be Convocated as @ When due. Ur Journey to Graduation n indeed Greatness has just Begun.
Welcome To University of Lagos, Nigeria's University of 1st Choice n the Nations Pride.

I Believe In Greatness
Everything is Possible!!!

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Jenny855(f): 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
labodinho:
Omo!!! people don break bottles here oooo sho!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Lol. Dem be lag students nw na
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by labodinho: 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
Jenny855:
Lol. Dem be lag students nw na
Jenny sly!!! grin
True sha,matric don pass,no more a fresher.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nicolars(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
labodinho:

Lolz,

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by triggaSG(m): 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
IamDavidJames:
lemme hav ur num or e-mail address... also in eni-njoku hall
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by IamDavidJames(m): 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
Guy... Are u sure we can start moving into Eni-Njoku Hall from today? Please, confirm this.
Nicolars:

Lolz,
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by labodinho: 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hello! Please "like" this page on facebook. Thanks.

https://m.facebook.com/Unilag-labodinho-Admission-440509442818562/
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
joviegghead:
I don't usually do this, but your own don too much. lipsrsealed

It is 'info' not 'infos'.
P.S - Take it easy while making your points, no one is your house boy or girl you are para'ing for.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by labodinho: 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
labodinho:
Hello! Please "like" this page on facebook. Thanks.

https://m.facebook.com/Unilag-labodinho-Admission-440509442818562/
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Jenny855(f): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
labodinho:

Jenny sly!!! grin

True sha,matric don pass,no more a fresher.
Hehehehe winks

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Tinashekiki(f): 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
grin
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by labodinho: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
Tinashekiki:
grin

tell me about the funny part.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
triggaSG:
man i feel sad for u oooo.cos it seems u av a problem wit comprehension.anyways i know dat u re lookin for someone to play wit child but unfortunately i dont av time for dat now perhaps u can try ur luck somewhere else.Just in case u dont the more COMPLEX it is the less vulnerable it becomes.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Thank Y'all for the support ... From eligibility to post utme result to merit then finally supplementary to screening to Matric finally a student ... Safe ... Team NESA

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (459) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.