Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission - Education (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission (785240 Views)

University Of Lagos UNILAG 2015/2016 Masters Degree Forms 08060777331 / Unilag 2015/2016 Pg/master Degree.prospective Applicants / Unilag 2015/2016 Jambites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (459) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by labodinho: 3:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
SLEEMYDRIZ:
tanks bros...so pls with such combo wich course can I go for?
The combo can't work for any dept in faculty of science.I don't think social science can accept the combo,it's complicated.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
labodinho:
The combo can't work for any dept in faculty of science except for social science e.g Geography.
I don't think "Change of course" form itself, is still available.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
Can I study accounting with this olevel combo: Maths English Econ F/maths Chemistry .. Please answer
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by ibadanfinest(m): 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
jephri:
Can I study accounting with this olevel combo: Maths English Econ F/maths Chemistry .. Please answer
I believe u can. Eng, maths and econs and any two subject
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by ibadanfinest(m): 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
SLEEMYDRIZ:
hey bro pls help me out...
I want to change my institution to Unilag dis are my jamb eng,math,phy nd econs nd i want to study computer science I want to knw if dis combo will enable me
first the change of form is closed. lastly the econs is the ish. in my opinion, u cannot
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
Faba:
Madam u drink weed..na real question or past question.. 20k

U re high on weed, shey nah fake question he want say for 20k??...dey dere dey ask me questions, don't go buy urs and read
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
Joeself1:

that moniker nah scammer....

Don't say wat u don't knw....find out of zaragal dude, am not a fake ass as a matter of fact am not the one selling, am not begging u to buy either
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
Umartins1:

Shey bi u see say no one answer her.

No body need to ansa me...
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Emodeee: 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
zaragal:

Gv me ya number lah
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Emodeee: 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
That fool is a boy disguising as a girl.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2015
zaragal:

U re high on weed, shey nah fake question he want say for 20k??...dey dere dey ask me questions, don't go buy urs and read
the bolded part has defined u..
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by tundeks: 1:17am On Jun 08, 2015
zaragal:

Don't say wat u don't knw....find out of zaragal dude, am not a fake ass as a matter of fact am not the one selling, am not begging u to buy either
Aspirant, beware of scam, dis dude is a guy, he, s only camouflaging like a lady.

SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by TCliff: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2015
Guys calm nd stay focus unilag post utme is very simple yes I mean very simple nd asper ds PQ of 20k pls dnt fall 4 it if yu need PQ yu can com 2 unilag it's just 1k.. So my able aspirant deres still time 4 yu guys 2 prepare 4 d putme......
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Umartins1(m): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2015
tundeks:
Aspirant, beware of scam, dis dude is a guy, he, s only camouflaging like a lady.

Bursted!!! Scammers, your days are numbered!
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by harbeemx(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Umartins1:

oga...free her joor...make she dey advertise....I hope no one falls sha....pls kindly help ur review d unsolved questions in d previous page
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by harbeemx(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
Umartins1:

oga...free her joor...make she dey advertise....I hope no one falls sha....pls kindly help us review d unsolved questions in d previous page
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by beejay501: 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hello guys
Good afternoon.
Is the post utme form for unilag out?
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Joeself1(m): 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
zaragal:

but why convincing people on this thread to buy it as if ur life depends on it....its quite absurd,how will someone takes 20k to buy past questions ,no harm intended...its just my opinion!
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Umartins1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
harbeemx:
oga...free her joor...make she dey advertise....I hope no one falls sha....pls kindly help us review d unsolved questions in d previous page

Baba, pls, one more day. I promised to return on Wednesday. The truth is that I'm writing an exam which ends 2mao. I log in to nairaland only late at night or early in the morning. You can check the time of most of my posts.

We will rock it together again starting from Wednesday.

Shout out to all bosses in the house.

And to the scammer, I pity you.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
Joeself1:

but why convincing people on this thread to buy it as if ur life depends on it....its quite absurd,how will someone takes 20k to buy past questions ,no harm intended...its just my opinion!

How did I convince u like my life depends on it, Pls did I force u to buy...oga oooo
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
tundeks:

U re so dumb!!
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
O
Faba:
the bolded part has defined u..

Mtcheeeeeewww....all of u re jst bunch of narrow minded pple hw do did u buy past questions frm pple going to gate way to campus??...the lesson like bachel I mean insider pq?? Hw much did u buy it??... 2k??...no doubt all of u is jst been narrow minded
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
Umartins1:

Baba, pls, one more day. I promised to return on Wednesday. The truth is that I'm writing an exam which ends 2mao. I log in to nairaland only late at night or early in the morning. You can check the time of most of my posts.

We will rock it together again starting from Wednesday.

Shout out to all bosses in the house.

And to the scammer, I pity you.

If I am a scammed let God judge me if not all of u re bunch of idiat!!...nonsense am out of here fools!!!...see. Mumu pple wey I dey try help??
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by ibadanfinest(m): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Someone needs to write an open letter to unilag. I have heard and seen a situation where people get in by cheating. The cheating can come in diverse ways. Cheating though happens in all schools but among top federal universities, it is more pronounced in Unilag.
It is enough that you have stylishly sold our slot to the rich via your diploma and foundation programme.
The only avenue we the middle class and the poor have left to get in is through utme merit and maybe smaller courses on the supplementary list.
Pls Prof Rahmon and co, secure this year post utme questions and do not sell them to 6 zeros bidders.
If not so, na to dey swear for una remain o.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
ibadanfinest:
Someone needs to write an open letter to unilag. I have heard and seen a situation where people get in by cheating. The cheating can come in diverse ways. Cheating though happens in all schools but among top federal universities, it is more pronounced in Unilag.
It is enough that you have stylishly sold our slot to the rich via your diploma and foundation programme.
The only avenue we the middle class and the poor have left to get in is through utme merit and maybe smaller courses on the supplementary list.
Pls Prof Rahmon and co, secure this year post utme questions and do not sell them to 6 zeros bidders.
If not so, na to dey swear for una remain o.
Hmm, this scared the creep outta me but I don't think there's a problem with Foundation/diploma as all schools do Pre-degree and science except University of Ibadan. Or do you care expantiating more?

The only problem is P.UTME questions leak, but it's prevalent in all schools except UNIBADAN & OAU. I doff hats for these two citadel.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by ariyibiyomi: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

Hmm, this scared the creep outta me but I don't think there's a problem with Foundation/diploma as all schools do Pre-degree and science except University of Ibadan. Or do you care expantiating more?

The only problem is P.UTME questions leak, but it's prevalent in all schools except UNIBADAN & OAU. I doff hats for these two citadel.
taaaaa, dont say dat again, a guy score 100/100 in literature in english putme OAU last yrs, how is dat possible, all top federal universities are worst when it comes to leaking of putme questions
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by ibadanfinest(m): 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
FrancisTony:

First I said top federal universities and they are few of them. I was referring to schools like Unibadan, Great Ife, Abu, unn etc
secondly , middle class can still afford other schools diploma. at most150000 most of them compared to that of 375000 charged by unilag.
Am not condemning diploma though I would rather love it is affordable.
But the main purpose if the write up is to secure the questions others are just to buttress it.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by ibadanfinest(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
ariyibiyomi:
taaaaa, dont say dat again, a guy score 100/100 in literature in english putme OAU last yrs, how is dat possible, all top federal universities are worst when it comes to leaking of putme questions
Guy Unilag na our school. It is prevalent in unilag. though question may leak in other top schools.
This one wey u talk na lie. Person go don see am for nairaland. the highest mark in post utme scores are usually given scholarship.
Didn't follow oau last year but will always follow Unibadan. The highest was 90, follow by 4 guys who had 88 all from medicine and surgery and were given scholarship.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by ariyibiyomi: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
ibadanfinest:

Guy Unilag na our school. It is prevalent in unilag. though question may leak in other top schools.
This one wey u talk na lie. Person go don see am for nairaland. the highest mark in post utme scores are usually given scholarship.
Didn't follow oau last year but will always follow Unibadan. The highest was 90, follow by 4 guys who had 88 all from medicine and surgery and were given scholarship.
open ur eyes and read well, i said OAU and not UI, and i saw d guy result myself
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by ibadanfinest(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
ariyibiyomi:
open ur eyes and read well, i said OAU and not UI, and i saw d guy result myself
Guy no need to abuse me nah. read my response with cool head. don't forget its not like he answered 100 questions in literature. he answered max 25. Did he say the questions were leaked. I never said it doesn't happen in other school. It is just more pronounced in our school.
Lastly someone can score 25/25. It could be a combination of brilliance plus luck.
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by ariyibiyomi: 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
ibadanfinest:

Guy no need to abuse me nah. read my response with cool head. don't forget its not like he answered 100 questions in literature. he answered max 25. Did he say the questions were leaked. I never said it doesn't happen in other school. It is just more pronounced in our school.
Lastly someone can score 25/25. It could be a combination of brilliance plus luck.
am not disputing d unilag issue, but wat am saying is dt cheating and leaking of putme is d same in all d top federal universities, guy u need to see how undergraduates help jambites to write putme in OAU, its wat i saw with my own eyes and most of d invigilators recognise those students cos some of them are der students in der department, but d lecturals still allow the malpratice
Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
ariyibiyomi:
taaaaa, dont say dat again, a guy score 100/100 in literature in english putme OAU last yrs, [size=35pt]how is dat possible,[/size] all top federal universities are worst when it comes to leaking of putme questions
Really?

In my opinion, that's much possible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (459) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.