Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

The Most Effective #keywords #research To #rank High In #google - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Most Effective #keywords #research To #rank High In #google (807 Views)

How Can I Search For The Most Effective Keywords On Google / Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks / Nigeria Website Alternative For Just N5,000. Rank High On Google Search Results! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Effective #keywords #research To #rank High In #google by Doubleoo(m): 11:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
Sometimes when we type some search queries in Google and some particular sites keep appearing on the first page we keep wondering if there’s anything special about those sites. Yes, there’s something special! Big bosses like Wikipedia and Ask .com are example of those sites. Now, we want to compete with those bosses for Google’s first page even with the same keywords. How do we go about it?
To say the truth, it is not easy to win those big sites unless you are ready to invest hugely on your site. To invest doesn’t mean you have to spend all your earnings on search engine optimization but, you have to invest on quality of information in your site. In fact you don’t have to compete directly with those authority sites until you become an authority in your niche. Now, you want to write article on some topic but…
Before you write around any topic it is advisable to do keyword analysis/research. Effective keyword research should be done in two stages;

1. First you need to use keyword research tool, e.g. Google keyword tool to analyze the title. Most people know about this step but, they don’t use the results obtained in the right way. Don’t just pick a keyword from the results and start writing. It’s good to remember that hundreds of people are also doing keywords research, so, you need to research further…

2. Search Google for each of the results obtained from your keyword research. To be sincere 80% of people that do keyword research don’t follow this second step. This is where you will know which site you are likely to outrank with each of the keywords. I’m sure you will not pick title that display 1-5 search results from Wikipedia alone.

The next thing for you is to combine 2-3 of the search keyword with low traffic and write on it (I will explain why later). From the combined keywords you are likely to see your site on the first page of search results because your title will come up for three or more search terms.
The sad part is that the title alone cannot perform the magic. You need informative, unique and search engine optimized article to get the best result. Remember you must not copy another person’s work, so you need to write on your own or you can get killer SEO article here
http://www.fiverr.com/article_boss.
I see you topping Google’s search result soonest…
I will write more about SEO article in my next article. Watch out!

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Page Likes / Let's Shake The earth! Let's Create A History. Let's Work Together!! / Seun ! I Have An Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.