Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Alexander In Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Alexander In Love (810 Views)

In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 / HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexander In Love by mrbigman(m): 11:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
Join me as we explore my life; The good, The bad, and The ugly.
Note: It is not a fiction. And every detail is true and accurate. I will not spice the story to make it more interesting, and i won't cut out the ugly details that some of you will find disgusting.
Accept the story as it is, and me, as i am.
Critisism is welcomed though.
Re: Alexander In Love by Hawlahscho(m): 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
Sitting Gently.....
Looking around.... (them never come)
Looking outside if I can see popcorn seller

Op!!!!! Come and continue what you started o.
Re: Alexander In Love by mrbigman(m): 12:24am On Sep 17, 2014
Hawlahscho: Sitting Gently.....
Looking around.... (them never come)
Looking outside if I can see popcorn seller

Op!!!!! Come and continue what you started o.
lol...
Update will arrive shortly
Re: Alexander In Love by Hawlahscho(m): 12:33am On Sep 17, 2014
mrbigman:
lol...
Update will arrive shortly

Let me call my men....
emilo26, onihaxy come and check out what this guy has in box for us. sorry for dragging you here bosses.
Re: Alexander In Love by mrbigman(m): 12:50am On Sep 17, 2014
As a 7 year-old kid, i was excited to start my primary 2 education in a new school. Not that my previous school was bad, but my parents wanted me to be closer to home.
As we walked through the gates of St. Peter's Nursery and Primary School, i could remember the joy i felt. My neighbourhood friend had always teased me about how their school, St. Peter's Nursery and Primary School was the best, the numbers of swings they have, and how beautiful their girls were. As a 7 year-old, i didn't really know what it means to like a girl, or even care if a girl was beautiful or not. All that was in my mind was the swings i was going to be playing with, hence my joy.
.................... To be continued
Re: Alexander In Love by mrbigman(m): 1:41am On Sep 17, 2014
.............. Continuity ............
'All stand, greet, goooooood morning sir,' the pupils chorused as Uncle Mike entered into the class, holding me in his arm.
"Good morning, you can have your seat," Uncle Mike responded. "This is Alex. He is a new comer, i must not hear anyone fighting with him. Is that clear?"
'Yes, Sir,' the pupils shouted.
Uncle Mike pointed to my seat, and i quickly rushed there. I was a very shy boy, and with all the eyes staring at me, i felt like running away.
I was to be sitting with a girl named Tomiwa. As i took my seat, she smiled at me, and i smiled back. And she told me her name. I asked her why everybody was staring at me, and as she was about to reply me, a grumpy kid stood up and shouted -
"Uncle, Tomiwa is making noise."
"Tomiwa come and kneel down here," Uncle Mike ordered.
............................................... Battery low!
Re: Alexander In Love by mrbigman(m): 7:46am On Sep 17, 2014
..............Continued............
Fifteen minutes of the break time had already gone. I couldn't find a swing to play with, because my neighbourhood friend, Seyi, forgot to mention they had only 10 swings in the whole of their school. All of it had been occupied by the bigger kids. I was feeling lonely, and there was nobody to talk to so i went back to the classroom.
I was startled to see Tomiwa still on her knees.
"Haha, you are still kneeling down," i queried.
"Yes," she replied me. "Because i did not cry that's why uncle did not tell me to stand up,"
"Why didn't you cry?" I asked jokingly.
At that point Uncle Mike entered into the class. Even though we weren't doing anything wrong, as a kid, talking to a girl in a lonely place, since we were the only ones in the class at that time, seemed like a sin.
"Alex, you didn't go outside to play?" Uncle Mike asked.
I was immediately relieved that he wasn't angry that i was talking to Tomiwa. "No, sir," i answered.
Then he smiled and told me and Tomiwa to go and play.
.................To be continued...........
Re: Alexander In Love by mrbigman(m): 8:04am On Sep 17, 2014
Hawlahscho:

Let me call my men....
emilo26, onihaxy come and check out what this guy has in box for us. sorry for dragging you here bosses.
Bosses we are waiting for you o.
Re: Alexander In Love by emilo26(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2014
Hawlahscho: Let me call my men....

Thanks boss! Am representing. Here i am
Re: Alexander In Love by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2014
Thank God, you did not drag me here...
Oga...For the first time, on Nairaland, I am seeing a story that wants to connect to my first love life. The irony of mine was that the girl was the newcomer. Oya, don't keep us waiting.
Re: Alexander In Love by mrbigman(m): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2014
............................ As we were going, Uncle Mike called Tomiwa back and told her to continue kneeling down because she didn't say 'thank you'. I felt sorry for her, so i started begging uncle, "pls sir. Pls sir." He got angry and told me to also kneel down. I begged him the more. But it seemed the more i begged him, the angrier he became, so i knelt down.
After about 3 minutes, a boy came in to call the teacher, and they both left. After he had gone, i could see that Tomiwa was crying.
"Sorry. Sorry," i begged her. But she didn't stop. So, i moved closer to her and put my arm across her shoulder and started petting her. Then she hugged me. Immediately, a boy walked in, and was stunned when he saw us. So he shouted, "Ah! I will tell. I will tell."
.......................... to be continued
Re: Alexander In Love by mrbigman(m): 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
Shout out to:
hawlahscho
emilo26
divepen
Re: Alexander In Love by mrbigman(m): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
Divepen: Thank God, you did not drag me here...
Oga...For the first time, on Nairaland, I am seeing a story that wants to connect to my first love life. The irony of mine was that the girl was the newcomer. Oya, don't keep us waiting.
You are welcome. U will not be disappointed.
Re: Alexander In Love by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2014
mrbigman:
You are welcome. U will not be disappointed.
d only thn dt can Dissapoint me is when your lack of strenght to continue.

(1) (Reply)

The Princess Looking For Husband / 6 Tricky English Expressions / Diss Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.