Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,681 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) (1648 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Visit Nairaland First Before Other Sites ! / Kpac Is Back - Nairaland First Spice Up Kid. / Nairaland First Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by ITbomb(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2014
There was a time you would get useful contributions on the first page and you won't bother going to the next page

1 Share

Re: Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by ITbomb(m): 8:22am On Sep 17, 2014
Later it got more concise but still reasonable

Re: Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by justi4jesu(f): 8:22am On Sep 17, 2014
lol what about now and what are you insinuating cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by ITbomb(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2014
Today, the first page is gradually becoming a mockery

Re: Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by ITbomb(m): 8:27am On Sep 17, 2014
Trolls have taken 'disadvantage' of the nairaland app notifications to become e-omonile

First page is now a waste of time even on the front page

2 Shares

Re: Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by lirusehn(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2014
how wud this credit my UBA acct? undecided
Re: Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by gede7744(f): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2014
at times ppl are short of words but they will want to be ftc. hence d use of dot and others

but it is childish sha
Re: Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by datguru: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2014
how would this make my clients to pay or stop Diego Costa from scoring undecided
Re: Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2014
gede7744: at times ppl are short of words but they will want to be ftc. hence d use of dot and others

but it is childish sha
Thanks jooor !! That's why if i don't have anything reasonable to say ...i just read through the thread, then learn from others experiences of life
Re: Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by MaziOmenuko: 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
ITbomb: Trolls have taken 'disadvantage' of the nairaland app notifications to become e-omonile

Lol @bolded cheesygrin

People just want to comment even when they don't have any useful thing to contribute, as if seun pays for pay-per-comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by Guykhena(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Blame the NL FP app.....
Re: Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by princesa(f): 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
Well, Me I'm just grateful I finally made front page cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by ITbomb(m): 12:55am On Sep 18, 2014
Getting worse
Re: Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by ochon: 10:33am On Sep 18, 2014
So True @ITbomb.

NL's FP is getting preposterously annoying!! The current unabated desecration of NL's FP threads is because of the following:

1. Juvenile kids having access to the internet. Even grown men with kids' brain are in this category.

2. The free MB by our epileptic and inept network providers like Emptyhen, Helltel and Helltisalat, which give these kids access to NL.

3. The introduction of the "like" feature. Many forumites now book space(s) and to comment for "likes" and not sensibly to the subject in discourse. You'll open an insightful thread and the next comment you will see is, "I no know wetin to comment. Today's my birthday, make una click like for my comment abeg."

4. The final cause, is the new NL FP thread notification app. This app has caused more harm than good because spacebookers, illogical and illiterate kids, like seekers; are now furnished with easy access to the next updated FP thread and rush enmasse to book space(s) and type crap at the end of the day. Just last week around 3am, I logged in online after not being able to sleep to see a new thread hitting the FP. I was reading the thread and saw someone booking space by that time and so decided to keep refreshing that page to see what he'll type at the end. Do you know what this simpleton typed when he finally commented? He wrote: "finally I don make FP. My struggle don pay off. I can now sleep in peace. Una good night o."

I couldn't believe my eyes. For an insightful thread, a human being stayed awake to post that tripe?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1499833_DAFUQ_jpgf0c736a813944dd0abaf88a5b6e2c2fd

Killing should be legalised for some dimwìts!! angry

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by AbuMikey(m): 11:59am On Sep 18, 2014
what exactly Am I Supposed to feel?
Re: Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by eleojo23: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
True observation.
These days if you want to read sensible comments, just skip the first page unless the topic stayed in the section for a while before being moved to the frontpage.

It usually annoys me to see useless comments on reasonable topics.
Re: Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by rioemmanuel(m): 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
I am not suprised thou,the rate at which kids and grown up men book space is really alarming.
Some would book the space and wont come back to edit it while some would still post unnecessary sentence on the booked space.

First Page on Nairaland is now a Joke.
Re: Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
1st page things grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by Danhumprey: 11:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
And what is Seun doing about this? He keep turning a blind eye/deaf ear to all these nonsense and rubbish going on on the Frontpage. Smh.undecided

Re: Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by valmunich(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
ochon: So True @ITbomb.
NL's FP is getting preposterously annoying!! The current unabated desecration of NL's FP threads is because of the following:
1. Juvenile kids having access to the internet. Even grown men with kids' brain are in this category.
2. The free MB by our epileptic and inept network providers like Emptyhen, Helltel and Helltisalat, which give these kids access to NL.
3. The introduction of the "like" feature. Many forumites now book space(s) and to comment for "likes" and not sensibly to the subject in discourse. You'll open an insightful thread and the next comment you will see is, "I no know wetin to comment. Today's my birthday, make una click like for my comment abeg."
4. The final cause, is the new NL FP thread notification app. This app has caused more harm than good because spacebookers, illogical and illiterate kids, like seekers; are now furnished with easy access to the next updated FP thread and rush enmasse to book space(s) and type crap at the end of the day. Just last week around 3am, I logged in online after not being able to sleep to see a new thread hitting the FP. I was reading the thread and saw someone booking space by that time and so decided to keep refreshing that page to see what he'll type at the end. Do you know what this simpleton typed when he finally commented? He wrote: "finally I don make FP. My struggle don pay off. I can now sleep in peace. Una good night o."
I couldn't believe my eyes. For an insightful thread, a human being stayed awake to post that tripe?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1499833_DAFUQ_jpgf0c736a813944dd0abaf88a5b6e2c2fd
Killing should be legalised for some dimwìts!! angry
Lmao... grin I can't just stop laughing
Re: Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
K
cool
:
FTC

These and many more are what we see on frontpage
Re: Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
ITbomb: Trolls have taken 'disadvantage' of the nairaland app notifications to become e-omonile

First page is now a waste of time even on the front page

LWKMD! The bolded is hilarious. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by Emmyk(m): 12:18am On Sep 29, 2014
True. I thought I was the only one noticing.
Re: Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by sKy007: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2014
So true
Re: Nairaland First Page Comments : Then And Now (pics) by donstevico(m): 1:32am On Nov 07, 2014
now nobody cares

(1) (Reply)

When it's important you ROOF once for all times. / Amvca: Who Is The Best & Worst Dressed (male & Female Category)-photos / Hiptv Presenter, Victoria Eze, Shows Off Her Smashing Bikini Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.