Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Dubai Education System ! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Education System ! (1039 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Education System ! by mryellow: 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2008
Hello Nairalanders, My friend told me to help him ask any Nairalanders in Dubai how there University sytem are there, He is intending on going to study in an American University Distance learning there, He wants to know how the education sytem is there and the advantages of studying there, In terms of working while schooling and all other benefits
Re: Dubai Education System ! by adamsy07: 4:40am On Nov 03, 2008
dubai american university in terms of standard great,but he should be aware that it is an expensive country 1000 dollars a month for a room and also
he should know that he can not work while in school.
Re: Dubai Education System ! by mryellow: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2008
Thank you Adamsy, He did told me that they they are offering him an accomodation and also they told him that he will be able to work, What are his chances of getting to europe,United States or Canada during the school break cos he told me thatg he will have his residence permit cos he is going to study at the American University for 3 years, Hope to read back,
Re: Dubai Education System ! by shagry1(m): 10:42am On Nov 04, 2008
adamsy07:

dubai american university in terms of standard great,but he should be aware that it is an expensive country 1000 dollars a month for a room and also
he should know that he can not work while in school.

True Talk, but it depends on him, cos most of the student are doing part time in media city, but mind you he will not have enough time for social life. tell him here is very expensive eg Accommodation .
Re: Dubai Education System ! by mryellow: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2008
shagri, I really appreciate your useful advice and contributions, He told me that his dads friend is there and he will offer him accomodation and also he would like to know more about what you mean by not having enough social life and also he would like to know if he can travel to Canada or United States when the school is on break cos the school are going to give him his residence permit, Also,he is going to be schooling full time and also is the place really that expensive apart from accomodation,

Hope to read back from you shagry , Thanks a lot
Re: Dubai Education System ! by shagry1(m): 7:25am On Nov 05, 2008
mryellow:

shagri, I really appreciate your useful advice and contributions, He told me that his dads friend is there and he will offer him accomodation and also he would like to know more about what you mean by not having enough social life and also he would like to know if he can travel to Canada or United States when the school is on break because the school are going to give him his residence permit, Also,he is going to be schooling full time and also is the place really that expensive apart from accomodation,

Hope to read back from you shagry , Thanks a lot

He can travel but that depends on the school if they can back him up with letter of reference and some documents. Dubai is not really expensive in terms of food but taxi takes all your money so is better for him to be taking Public Bus, still it all depends on him.
Re: Dubai Education System ! by adamsy07: 6:10am On Nov 06, 2008
i think am happy to hear that a student is talking about dubai education,

True Talk, but it depends on him, because most of the student are doing part time in media city, but mind you he will not have enough time for social life. tell him here is very expensive eg Accommodation .
He can travel but that depends on the school if they can back him up with letter of reference and some documents. Dubai is not really expensive in terms of food but taxi takes all your money so is better for him to be taking Public Bus, still it all depends on him.
LISTEN CAREFULLY I HAVE A COMPANY IN DUBAI AND SHAGRY1 IS GIVING U TRUE INFORMATIONS,BUT LISTEN JOB I SAY A BIG NO BECAUSE THOSE KIND OF JOBS ARE CALLED FREELANCING IT DOES NOT COME OFTEN MAY ONCE IN 2 OR 3 MONTHS,THOSE KIND OF JOBS HE CAN GET IS CALLED PROMOTERS IN MEDIA CITY.
MOSTLY THEY LIKE EUROPEANS OR ARAB PROMOTERS AS A BLACK I SAY NO WAY TO EVEN FREELANCING JOB.
FOOD CHEAP,ACCOMODATION VERY EXPENSIVE AROUND 1,000 DOLLARS AND ABOVE FOR A ROOM.
TRANSPORTAION EXPENSIVE,PUBLIC BUS DON'T THINK OF IT THE TIMING IS BAD IN 1 -2 HOURS HE MIGHT NOT GET A BUS THOUGH IS CHEAP LESS THAN A DOLLAR PER ROUT(2AED)
BUT THE WEATHER IS BAD ONLY COLD FOR 3 OR4 MONTHS THE REST ABOVE 35 DEGREE(VERY HOT)
SO TO WAIT FOR BUS FOR 1-2 HOURS IN THAT WEATHER.
TRAVELLING IT DEPENDS ON THE SCHOOL HE CHOOSES AND IF IT IS A DIPLOMA COURSE HE IS DOING OR DEGREE COURSE.
SHAGRY1 I THINK YOU ARE IN SCHOOL,TELL THEM MORE.
BUT IF HE HAS RICH PARENTS LIKE THE ABACHA'S NO PROBLEM HE WOULD EVEN ENJOY SOCIAL LIFE,ASLONG HAS HE HAS MONEY.

(1) (Reply)

Travelling As A Tourist To Norway / A / Nigerians Now Need A Visa To Singapore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.