Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Cry Of A Chibok Lady - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Cry Of A Chibok Lady (475 Views)

THE CHIBOK GIRLS! (non-fictional Narrative Of The Chibok Girls) / Touching Poem Dedicated To Chibok By Dr Akogwu Spo. "Birthday For Chibok" / The Taste Of Freedom( A Short Story About Chibok Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cry Of A Chibok Lady by chukwudifu035(m): 9:57am On Sep 17, 2014
how can we be fooled this much?how can principal ahmed,fool us to come to school,her eyes tends to ask me,i shrunk then she looked away,if the was anything we learnt without being taught,it was crying more and talking with our eyes,we sat beneath the mango tree,the wind whirled calm,yet we felt hot,we have'nt taken our bath for two days and our bodies were'nt itching,from a distance i could see "fatima",she was the youngest among us,but have seen more evil than the rest,it was'nt long she came out of the hut of one of them,haven slept with six already,she was more of a lonely lass,shivering in pians,i pity her,wish i could help but i also need help,we all need help.

#BrINGBACKOURGIRLS#

(1) (Reply)

The Black Identity / Birthday Special / Swearing-in Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.