Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade (27575 Views)

Gen Olukolade Replaced As Director Of Defence Information / Fashola And Gen.Olukolade At Anti-terrorism Discussion Hosted By Dele Momodu(Pic / Breaking: Nigerian Army Crushes Boko Haram Attack In Konduga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by dekronik: 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2014
Details later...

@GENOlukolade retweeted this message

Tweet from @MrAyeDee
@MrAyeDee: Boko Haram suffered heavier casualties than during Friday's attack, & again failed to take #Konduga. Kudos to the troops #VictoryforNigeria.

Follow @GENOlukolade for more updates.

I am closely monitoring BH supporting sites more more updates on the second battle for konduga. Any new update will be posted here.

UPDATE:

Boko Haram: Over 400 killed in Konduga, Ngamdu as soldiers ambush insurgentsBy Maina Maina on September 17, 2014@dailypostngr

No fewer than 400 members of the dreaded Islamic sect, Boko Haram were reportedly killed in their latest clash with soldiers of the Nigerian 7 division.

The insurgents fell to the officers who ambushed them while they tried to attack Konduga local government area of Borno central senatorial district.

Locals also said, that, they attempted to attack Konduga from two directions with over 500 fighters when the military fought and defended the local government, killing over 200 before the insurgents retreated.

DailyPost also gathered that, after the attack was repelled, some of them went through the forest and were heading towards Mafa local government area when soldiers laid ambush on them again, killing over 100 while the rest escaped with bullet wounds.

In another development, over 100 sect members who came up to attack travelers along Maiduguri- Potiskum road met their Waterloo when the detachment along that route engaged them in a fierce battle, killing all of them.

http:///Topf6osDgH

More details to follow as events unfold. It seems this is a multiple attack at various locations but all were successfully repelled by Army and C- JTF, killing almost all the attackers.

Tweet from @MrAyeDee
@MrAyeDee: Boko Haram Attack at Beni Sheikh successfully repelled by troops. All Boko Haram combatants killed & vehicles seized #VictoryforNigeria

31 Likes

Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by erunz(m): 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
GOOD TO SEE WE ARE WINNING THIS WAR. GOD BLESS OUR MILITARY. AND VICTORY IS OUR

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by Eldavido1: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
Goodnews
Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by Ejovwoke(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hopefully.we will overcome

1 Like

Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by egift(m): 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2014
chukwudi44: chai heavier casualties!!! we shold be looking at maybe 400 or 500.I hope Egift is not among today's casualtuies shaa grin grin grin

chukwudi44 - you like using my name to get relevance. No problem, continue. There is God ooo!

@OP:
I have repeatedly said that it will be more effective to defeat Boko Haram if Jonathan will prosecute the Boko Sponsors he is having Tea and Coffee with - Him and his Coven will just give order to Shecow and his boys to stop killing Nigerians. And peace will rain.

But we are seeing daily is that Boko Haram is allowed to keep attacking, Security Budget and Contracts keep getting inflated, Arm Smuggling deals increasing.

God bless the Nigerian Army and other security agencies for doing their best to crush Boko Haram. One day this administration will pay for the evil they have presided over.

The Blood they are sharing in Nigeria - There is God ooo!

14 Likes

Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by atlwireles: 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2014
chukwudi44: chai heavier casualties!!! we shold be looking at maybe 400 or 500.I hope Egift is not among today's casualtuies shaa grin grin grin

He escaped with massive injury, you will soon hear him crying like a goat. angry angry angry angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by drsteroid(m): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
Dis people no dey tire?if that's how they like death,they can spare themselves all this trouble by jumping in2 a hot water or go hug transformer..stupid fools

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
egift:

chukwudi44 - you like using my name to get relevance. No problem, continue. There is God ooo!

@OP:
I have repeatedly said that it will be more effective to defeat Boko Haram if Jonathan will prosecute the Boko Sponsors he is having Tea and Coffee with - Him and his Coven will just give order to Shecow and his boys to stop killing Nigerians. And peace will rain.

But we are seeing daily is that Boko Haram is allowed to keep attacking, Security Budget and Contracts keep getting inflated, Arm Smuggling deals increasing.

God bless the Nigerian Army and other security agencies for doing their best to crush Boko Haram. One day this administration will pay for the evil they have presided over.

EGIFT!!! THIS ONE WEY U ABANDON YOUR COMRADES TO COME HERE IN NAIRALAND,IT IS NOT FAIROOO

10 Likes

Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by driand(m): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2014
nice one...
Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by LegatusGlaber(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
Good one there.

But when are we ever gonna be on the offensive?

2 Likes

Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by egift(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
chukwudi44: EGIFT!!! THIS ONE WEY U ABANDON YOUR COMRADES TO COME HERE IN NAIRALAND,IT IS NOT FAIROOO

atlwireles:
He escaped with massive injury, you will soon hear him crying like a goat. angry angry angry angry

Boko TANiods and Arms Smugglers lamenting since baked cake grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by atlwireles: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
egift:

I hope your bullet wounds heal, before you lead the next operation. Those smuggled arms will be locked and loaded, waiting to blow your brains away.

9 Likes

Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by Lordlexyy: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
Egift is never in support of the insurgents but against bad leadership. If being objective means unpatriotism to you, i suggest you take a second look before you comment.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 1:05pm On Sep 17, 2014
LegatusGlaber: Good one there.

Nice question

when are we going to take the fight to them? Or is the NA just gonna sit down and then wait and expect Boko Haram to attack before we repel their attack always?

1 Like

Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by Dracula27: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
*Smiling * grin
Eeh done tey I smile like this while reading stuff on NL.

6 Likes

Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by egift(m): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2014
LegatusGlaber: Good one there.

Being on Defensive and having Nigerians killed and displaced - makes more money for for this administration (Increased Security Budgets and demanding for $1b loans).
Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: Nice question

when are we going to take the fight to them? Or is the NA just gonna sit down and then wait and expect Boko Haram to attack before we repel their attack always?

You don't take a fight to an IED-laden environment, you just have to draw them out.

5 Likes

Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by Freest(m): 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
egift:

Accept my sympathy bro grin
Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by kokoA(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
tokunboh:

You don't take a fight to an IED-laden environment, you just have to draw them out.
what is this one saying? What happened to all the fighter jets and mine resistant tanks we procured recently?

1 Like

Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by Amanwulu1(m): 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
if true, praaaaaaasssssseeee d looorrrddd!!! Halleluuuuyaaahhh!!! D next tin is dat I love to see pics of BH lifeless bodies littered every where. So pishurs plzzzzzz.

5 Likes

Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
kokoA: what is this one saying? What happened to all the fighter jets and mine resistant tanks we procured recently?

We need boots on ground.
Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by Sealeddeal(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
egift:

@OP:

you seem to lack idea on quelling insurgency. So you think prosecuting the sponsors or alleged sponsors of Boko haram will mean the end of Boko haram?

3 Likes

Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by Lollyad: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
k.

Making FP with N app since 455BC.
Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by sirjohnson(m): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
Which one should we believe? I just read that Boko Haram have just abducted men and women in Adamawa. Read that one Here
Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by searay(m): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2014

MoDiFiEd:

Waiting for a counter thread
Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by oathman(m): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
[/quote]
searay: .
sirjohnson: Good One.
Lollyad: .

see wetin nairaland app turn people to
Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by datguru: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
Like seriously
Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by donphilopus: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
If true, then good!
Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by dejust(m): 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ministry of defence seems to have learnt how to fight a common enemy from ministry of health's fight against EBOLA. Fighting the enemy from all direction with a purposeful focus will definitely produce a glad result against the enemy. BOKO HARAM sorry.

1 Like

Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
..j
Re: Army Crushes 2nd B H Attack In Konduga- Gen. Olukolade by Johnnoo(m): 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ride on dudes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus / Nnamdi Kanu Is Running An Illegal Govt - Lauretta Onochie Defends Python Dance / APC NWC: How Buhari Ambushed NEC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.