Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,087 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Football Association To Reduce Non-EU Players In England - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Association To Reduce Non-EU Players In England (561 Views)

FA Plans To Restrict Non-eu Players / English FA Propose Cut In Non-eu Players To Ply Their Trade In EPL / Forgotten Players In Nigerian Soccer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Association To Reduce Non-EU Players In England by dotcomnamename: 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
Is this Jealous or Racism or what?

The Football Association has sent out its first draft of proposals to reduce the number of non-EU players within English football by up to 50%.
The FA's England Commission earlier this year called for wholesale reform in the belief that too many "mediocre" players were being bought by clubs.

Well, i smell Jealous and Racism On the Move Just Because English Players Are Flops Despite Overpaid, While Non-EU Players Are better and underrated than the overrated English Players. How will this make England win the World Cup? Why not advice your overrated English players to move abroad and play for clubs where i am sure we won't even hear their name. Lol .
The premier league would be nothing if it didn't have foreign players they have made it what it is today
Nonsense!

The source is BBC here http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29232701

Re: Football Association To Reduce Non-EU Players In England by Liamm(m): 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
heard this after england were sent packing during the world cup. Once they enforce this, I'll never watch the premier league again. I would rather opt for Serie A, Bundesliga or La Liga. angry

1 Like

Re: Football Association To Reduce Non-EU Players In England by tuffgongjo(m): 1:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
This a case of misplaced priority,wondering if they think with their head up their arses @ soho.
Won't stop their national team from what it is:hotmess.

1 Like

Re: Football Association To Reduce Non-EU Players In England by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
I don't even watch english football..
Re: Football Association To Reduce Non-EU Players In England by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 12:57am On Sep 18, 2014
It will go back to how it was before. Most of the stars were in Italy, Spain and Germany.

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Make Money On Sport Bet... / Chelsea Fan Dies After Lampard's Equalizing Goal / Are You A Man Or Woman That Is Interested In Sugar Mummy, Daddy, Gay Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.