Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 (53766 Views)

Here Is Africa’s 10 Richest Countries. / Africa's Richest Man Aliko Dangote To Invest In Tanzanian Coal Mine / 9 Ways To Make Millions In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 by Elxandre(m): 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
rattlesnake: lemme tell u something u don't know....

Truly Rich people don't do things to become " rich".....
Bill gates
Zukerberg
Oprah
.....all.this people just did what they loved....followed their passion and wealth came...

IF U WAKE UP SAYING U MUST OR BE RICH...U ARE ONLY DECEIVING YOUR SELF.....
Ecc 5:10......Whosoever loves money never has enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with their income......

What am saying is ......FOCUS ON UR DREAM....DONT FOCUS ON FORBES....IVE MET UR TYPE BEFORE AND HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TALK SENSE TO THEIR HEAD.....BILLGATE,BUFFET ETC DIDNT DO IT TO BE COME "WEALTHY" ....GOOGLE GUYS DIDNT CREATE SEARCH ENGINE FOR MONEY.....ONLY WE AFRICAN HAVE THIS "CONFESS N GROW RICH MENTALITY" God is taking me here or there is all jamboree IF THE MOTIVE IS WEALTH OR POWER.....DO IT FOR HUMAMITY SIR...NOT FOR YOUR EGO CENTRIC ILLUSSION......

lol..
what of people like Warren buffet who made their money as stock traders? they do it for passion too?
what about the dangotes of this world, he sold cement because he loved to help humanity?

Forget it bro. While it's true that following your passions yields Great dividends, it doesn't mean one can't become rich just solely with the aim of getting rich.

I still believe though that the easiest way to excess wealth is through your unique ideas and vision (i mean for those who weren't born into wealth.)

Meanwhile, targeting forbes list as a young person isn't right, what a young person should focus on is improving self, working on weaknesses, learning how to capitalize on your strenghts, gaining valuable knowledge, and most importantly discovering yourself.
Your subsequent growth will decide if you will be successful enough to make that Forbes list.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 by Solozzo(m): 12:06am On Sep 19, 2014
ednut1: how come my name is missing on a more serious note do u notice the south Africans der. this is d reason i regard Nelson Mandela as a A$$ licker. d white media kept praising and overhyping him because he danced to their tune and not naturalize all the white owned corporation. make i go hide because i go too chop insult. d truth is bitter anyway

Fool!! Racist!! What happened to Zimbabwe?
Re: The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 by bigfrancis21: 5:46am On Sep 19, 2014
By the way, where's Alakija Folorunsho on this list? She is worth $3.2 billion. She should have been number 7 on that list.
Re: The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 by Ayus4u(m): 7:53am On Sep 19, 2014
I wish
Re: The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 by Ladycloud(f): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2014
[quote
author=emperorchedda]I'm number 11 on that list but if I pronounce my
wealth here the PMs I will receive from NL girls won't end.[/quote].....you wish!!!
Re: The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 by sample042(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2014
Otunbab: And some Nigerians still call Dangote a " church rat". Demmm

no mind dem
Re: The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 by sample042(m): 9:27am On Sep 19, 2014
talk2riel: Non of them started business from rock bottom, all from the lineage of millionaires parentage or political fathers.

U can still be d first 2 set such record in Africa(meant no harm).
Re: The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 by berrystunn(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
I love looking at rich guys pic.
Look into there eyes.
What did you see?
Re: The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 by mikeherbs(m): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
d richest ones are not yet born.
Re: The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 by stormybucci(m): 8:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
uruomostephen: very soon MY NAME WILL DEER.
infact, it would ANTELOPE VERY SOON.... mtcheew
Re: The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 by hizaya61(m): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
watch out 2015 list am gonna be there
Re: The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 by DOG2EART: 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2014
Elxandre:

lol..
what of people like Warren buffet who made their money as stock traders? they do it for passion too?
what about the dangotes of this world, he sold cement because he loved to help humanity?

Forget it bro. While it's true that following your passions yields Great dividends, it doesn't mean one can't become rich just solely with the aim of getting rich.

I still believe though that the easiest way to excess wealth is through your unique ideas and vision (i mean for those who weren't born into wealth.)

Meanwhile, targeting forbes list as a young person isn't right, what a young person should focus on is improving self, working on weaknesses, learning how to capitalize on your strenghts, gaining valuable knowledge, and most importantly discovering yourself.
Your subsequent growth will decide if you will be successful enough to make that Forbes list.
THERE IS SENSE IN WHAT HE SAID AND ALSO IN WHAT YOU SAID BUT I THINK ALSO THAT BOTH FOLLOWING YOUR PASSION AND HAVING A VISION FOR WEALTH ACCUMULATION CAN ONLY GIVE YOU RESULTS IF YOU REFUSE TO QUIT IN THE FACE OF THE INEVITABLE OBSTACLES THAT NORMALLY STOP MANY ON THEIR WAY FOLLOWING THEIR PASSION OR PURSUING THEIR VISION
Re: The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 by faithboi: 2:51am On Sep 20, 2014
Ipledge: Nigeria all the way...all their money combine together e no reach dangote...the so so gap wey dangote lead that guy is too much, e suppose be top 19 richest Africa, dangote take 1 to 10, so the next person should be 11
I tot I was d only one who observed that....d gap is over three times that of number 2.......Dangote don go....no looking back...
Re: The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 by Tnot(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2014
Una go add my name one day smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals / Safe Betting: How I Lost N880,000 In 8 Minutes / Crowd Storm Loom Headquarters In Lagos To Demand For Their Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.