Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Yvonne Nelson Speaks On Her High Expectations In Relationships - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Speaks On Her High Expectations In Relationships (1302 Views)

Chrissy Teigen Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As Her High Slit Skirt Rips Off On R / Stella Damascus And Other Top Acts Laments On Their Expectations In 2012 / Picture Of Goldie Looking Gangster In Her High School Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Speaks On Her High Expectations In Relationships by tuneriolo: 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-f9Moh5lhV_Q/VBmpTNbmu-I/AAAAAAAAHvI/EV1t_N5QJig/s1600/Yvonne-Nelson-3.jpg[/img]

You know how boy meets girl, boy and girl fall in love and they get married and live happily ever after. Well that is what we see in the movies and a lot of people hope that they get to experience that in real life, some do and some don't.
Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson posted on social media reasons why she has always had high expectations in relationships and she blames the movies. She also speak on her bad relationships, one of which we know is Nigerian Iyanya whom she said on an episode of "the Juice" cheated on her with several girls.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Z3MlavcgpUA/VBmpROFMYFI/AAAAAAAAHvA/hIvfzHS2Kak/s1600/nelson.png[/img]
SOURCE: http://..com/2014/09/yvonne-nelson-speaks-on-her-high.html
Re: Yvonne Nelson Speaks On Her High Expectations In Relationships by pweedyuz(f): 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
im with u on dis

movies can turn person brain eh
Re: Yvonne Nelson Speaks On Her High Expectations In Relationships by ideee03(f): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2014
True..movies and romance novels...thank God i stepped out of the cloud
Re: Yvonne Nelson Speaks On Her High Expectations In Relationships by adet991(f): 5:34pm On Sep 17, 2014
i tot she shld know better
Re: Yvonne Nelson Speaks On Her High Expectations In Relationships by icebebe(f): 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
Movies and novels made me belived one young fyn prince is somwere waiting to meet me
Re: Yvonne Nelson Speaks On Her High Expectations In Relationships by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2014
pweedyuz: im with u on dis

movies can turn person brain eh
ideee03: True..movies and romance novels...thank God i stepped out of the cloud
adet991: i tot she shld know better
icebebe: Movies and novels made me belived one young fyn prince is somwere waiting to meet me
. U can see them; no wonder dem dey sleep on "telemundo" from morning to Night ; Mumu dey smell everywhere!!! Mtcheeeeeeewwwww!b!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Speaks On Her High Expectations In Relationships by pweedyuz(f): 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2014
Raymondenyi: . U can see them; no wonder dem dey sleep on "telemundo" from morning to Night ; Mumu dey smell everywhere!!! Mtcheeeeeeewwwww!b!!

is either ur blind,,ur brain is nt functioning well or ur just confused on wat to write nd who to quote
just because i said "movies can turn sumones head" does not necessary mean dat im talking about myself

smell very well,,im sure d mumu ur perceiving is 4rm u if not,,den brother,,,ur nose is faulty!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Speaks On Her High Expectations In Relationships by Leerexlee: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
Well, everyone is affected one way or another. We all want a fairytale ending
Re: Yvonne Nelson Speaks On Her High Expectations In Relationships by icebebe(f): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
Raymondenyi: . U can see them; no wonder dem dey sleep on "telemundo" from morning to Night ; Mumu dey smell everywhere!!! Mtcheeeeeeewwwww!b!!
handicap e concern u?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Speaks On Her High Expectations In Relationships by ideee03(f): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2014
Fowl i'm not a telemundo freak. Horror, thrillers and some actions movies/series e.g. 24 and the likes u fit see me sleep there. But as one NLder mentioned, we all dream of a fairytale ending sometimes. angry grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Speaks On Her High Expectations In Relationships by ideee03(f): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2014
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Nelson Speaks On Her High Expectations In Relationships by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
ideee03: grin grin grin
. Dis quite funny; made my day!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Speaks On Her High Expectations In Relationships by ideee03(f): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
I'm glad it did
Raymondenyi: . Dis quite funny; made my day!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson Speaks On Her High Expectations In Relationships by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
ideee03: I'm glad it did
can I PM u

(1) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus Paints Her Pig’s Toenails – Sparks Up Social Media Reactions / Chinese Men Are Approaching Me For Marriage - Comedienne Princess / Check Out Stephen's Selfie. Rate It. No Bad Belle Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.