Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

University Of Benin Begins Fight On Ebola!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin Begins Fight On Ebola!!!! (570 Views)

Call For Proposals On Ebola Research / University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon / Strike: Ssanu, Ssanip, Nasu Vow To Fight On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Benin Begins Fight On Ebola!!!! by joshbouy(m): 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
eversince resumption of the second semester, there were rumours about Ebola virus been in Benin especially Uniben. which got me scared cause i can imagine how fast it will spread here in school if it were true. just last week a committee was setup to tackle the deadly virus in my faculty. the members of the committee went around classes and giving awareness on Ebola. And right now there are water taps around my faculty where students wash their hands and there are also posters about awareness of the disease all around. so whats your irrespective school doing bout the deadly virus??
Re: University Of Benin Begins Fight On Ebola!!!! by joshbouy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
joshbouy: eversince resumption of the second semester, there were rumours about Ebola virus been in Benin especially Uniben. which got me scared cause i can imagine how fast it will spread here in school if it were true. just last week a committee was setup to tackle the deadly virus in my faculty. the members of the committee went around classes and giving awareness on Ebola. And right now there are water taps around my faculty where students wash their hands and there are also posters about awareness of the disease all around. so whats your irrespective school doing bout the deadly virus??
Re: University Of Benin Begins Fight On Ebola!!!! by joshbouy(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2014
[quote author=joshbouy][/quote]

Re: University Of Benin Begins Fight On Ebola!!!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
Yep true but it was provided,courtesy of my department SOCIAL WORK(chanqing lives and enabling social functioning)
Re: University Of Benin Begins Fight On Ebola!!!! by joshbouy(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
aaronson: Yep true but it was provided,courtesy of my department SOCIAL WORK(chanqing lives and enabling social functioning)
you also have those at faculty
Re: University Of Benin Begins Fight On Ebola!!!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
joshbouy: you also have those at faculty
Ofcourse courtesy of my dept and I'm part of the team
Re: University Of Benin Begins Fight On Ebola!!!! by Clone2020(m): 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ebolaphobia is real
Re: University Of Benin Begins Fight On Ebola!!!! by joshbouy(m): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2014
aaronson: Ofcourse courtesy of my dept and I'm part of the team
great work bro, How's the whole process been? cause it can be a cause of mockery sometimes
Re: University Of Benin Begins Fight On Ebola!!!! by joshbouy(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2014
Clone2020: Ebolaphobia is real
we ain't got another choice
Re: University Of Benin Begins Fight On Ebola!!!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
joshbouy:
great work bro, How's the whole process been? cause it can be a cause of mockery sometimes
we mostly into humanity and alleviating lives,we secondary to the medical doctor,the medical doctor is in the hospital but we the social workers are in the society,we went about it like its our obligation and we never got anyform of mockery or jest but appreciation all the way.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scam By Oyo State Government: Non-payment Of Our Bursary And Scholarship / Please I Need Advice / Free Jamb CBT Prepatory And Practice Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.