Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Are You Single & Searching? Read This! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are You Single & Searching? Read This! (575 Views)

Advice To All Single & Searching Ladies. IF U IGNORE, U Miss O.. / Single & Searching,check Me Out / Are You Single, Searching? Let's Mingle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Single & Searching? Read This! by meekm: 6:24am On Nov 03, 2008
If you are single or even not single but searching, I have discovered a place for you to find your date within a record time! You won't believe me unless you try. Click Here to see for yourself. kiss kiss kiss You can also visit Pointandkill.com. I'm sure you get it.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Marriage/wedding / A Mature Woman Needed To Be Taken Care Of / Central Florida (orlando)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.