Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,579 members, 7,861,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. (26570 Views)

FG Announces Dates For Ocholi's Funeral / Lagos PDP Gubernatorial Primaries - Live Updates! / PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by bonechamberlain(m): 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
ok.. who wants to contest with gej in PDP... gej would surely win..
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by kultimate009: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hmmm
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by NeilOssai(m): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
The Battle has Began...... cool
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by braine(m): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ontarget:
Any means to spend and share money is allowed.
Nah wah. Hypocrisy.
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by Rilwayne001: 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2014
okay
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by eluquenson(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2014
The deal day is coming when Nigeria decides
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by eunisam: 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
Normal fomalities. Lets go there.
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by Olong(m): 7:19pm On Sep 17, 2014
GEJ will declare any time b4 Oct then..
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by Marcelinho(m): 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
braine: I thought the PDP have adopted GEJ as their concensus candidate. So why the presidential primary?

they just want to follow the procedure if doing it
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
omenka: When are they going to announce the dates of arrest of Oritsejafor et al??undecided

Never seen a government that feels so at home with corruption and terrorism as the current government of FRN.

Irritating bunch of classless scum.
you seems harsh on GEJ.
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by justitiaomnibus(m): 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
braine: I thought the PDP have adopted GEJ as their concensus candidate. So why the presidential primary?

Ask your self...

PDP, Carry dey go.
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by Bigsteveg(m): 7:20pm On Sep 17, 2014
omenka: When are they going to announce the dates of arrest of Oritsejafor et al??undecided

Never seen a government that feels so at home with corruption and terrorism as the current government of FRN.

A fools comment

1 Like

Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by sleinadczar: 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
Anyhow them wan do dia thing, na dem know. Whoeva wan be president for Naija, dat one na for eim pocket but sha know say beer no go cost pass N300 and e no go less pass N200, poor people go still dey and the corrupt politicians go still dey thief moni so abeg make dem plot their thing quietly because them sef don already know who go pass
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by sanilistic: 7:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
format
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by lincolnj88: 7:24pm On Sep 17, 2014

Arrest him base on what...animal
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by omenka(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
lincolnj88:
Arrest him base on what...animal
Another typical JonaTANian!! gringrin

They are so easy to spot one is tempted to think all the monikers belong to a single individual!! cheesy

Matter of fact, come let's toast to your master's victory at the primaries and his defeat at the polls!! grin
It's ladies' night, and I'm so in the mood to party!!grin

@berem & Obiagelli, are you guys interested??
Barcanista is on his way. smiley

1 Like

Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by Chinom(m): 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2014
No need to waste money on primaries. GEJ is the candidate ! Chikena. In Nigeria, we're always trying to be more catholic than the Pope. We copied American style democracy, but no American challenges a sitting president who still has a second term to run.

Only in Naija.

GEJ till 2019.
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by nairamaverick(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
OLAplusONE: Let the TAN campaign commence fully, all comparisons of Mandela and Obama..... Yeye dey smell
I so much hate that advert.. I have no problem with gej but comparing with Mandela, Luther king and the rest is just wrong

1 Like

Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by omenka(m): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
joker5180: you seems harsh on GEJ.
I have every reason to be. I don't like the condition of things in the country especially knowing the potential the country has.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by finestiyke(m): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2014
Of course we all know GEJ is gonna turn out to be the Presidential candidate + eventually the President in 2015. Power to the People!!!
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by eruchboy(m): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
we already know the winner
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by ibdeals1(m): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2014
Ok undecided
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by esoboy875(m): 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
Jona jona carry go
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
There Must Be Primary Because I Must Contest. Power Must Change Hand. So, All Nairalanders Should Come Out That Day And Vote 4 Me Or Else, I Step Down 4 Him
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by Fadelex(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2014
lincolnj88: Oya time for tambuwal, lamido to come nd test thier popularity with that of gej to see d humiliation ,as was done to atiku, ibb, abdusalam back den....
I luv democracy not d apc type of imposition of candidate
Which of the abdusalam?
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by JUBILEE2000: 7:49pm On Sep 17, 2014
otijah: what are doing it for? Even an insane man knows GEJ's tenure ending is 2019. #oga jona till 2019...nd forever
dnt b 2 sure.
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by joyfit: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
ALL IS WELL...
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2014
The Electoral Act requires every Party to conduct primaries. Even if GEJ is the sole contestant, the PDP is legally bound to hold a primary.
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by Mentcee(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2014
Die, Demdem, die you gay from hell!
Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by KolaShangOne(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2014

Yes, they have to arrest him because he is a weapons dealer. Pastor Oritsejafor, Jonathan and the Israelis are the BOKO HARAM.

Imagine they want to buy weapons in the 'black market'. Who gives Boko money? Or you people think AK47 is 1,000naira?

Can't Nigeria government wire money to South Africa's central bank?

If Pastor Oritsejafor was a muslim (Imam Abubakar Abubakar) I am sure all of you will say he's Boko Haram sponsor.
I pity this country that has been divided by our evil leaders on the path of religion and ethnicity.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2014
omenka: Another typical JonaTANian!! gringrin

They are so easy to spot one is tempted to think all the monikers belong to a single individual!! cheesy

Matter of fact, come let's toast to your master's victory at the primaries and his defeat at the polls!! grin
It's ladies' night, and I'm so in the mood to party!!grin

@berem & Obiagelli, are you guys interested??
Barcanista is on his way. smiley
Verrrry interested. I'm sure Jonathan will be endorsed as TAN's President after his heavy loss @ the polls to Gen Mohammadu Buhari

1 Like

Re: PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. by pelvicky(m): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2014
PDP!! Power!! GEJ till 2019....d loggo is umbrella,,do not miss it come 2015....less i 4get.,dis is a democratic party where things are done perfectly and not some jihadist supporters party...

See you APC GOATS at the pulling centre!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Wooden Bridge Spotted In Ogbia, Bayelsa State / How NNPC Act, BPP Contract Clause Frustrated Kachikwu’s Bid To Micro-manage Baru / Patience Jonathan Takes Selfie With Her Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.