Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

New Application By Michael G Moral - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / New Application By Michael G Moral (1017 Views)

most Downloaded Nigerian Android Application by Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Application By Michael G Moral by guruinfinite(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2014
I have spent so many years studying the worlds greatest applications like yahoo, google, facebook, MSN and more. Now am feeling like a Genius, so i made by own application to make life more easier around here. I might not be perfect but i think i can do it, i can take Yahoo Business in my own hands. If you think i can support me by Visiting and Signing up @ http://www.guruinfinite.com/, lets be proud of our own things.
Find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/mgmoral also join us at http://www.facebook.com/guruinfinite. Follow me on twitter @guruinfinite

We can do it together as we work together!

1 Share

Re: New Application By Michael G Moral by guruinfinite(m): 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2014
What do you think about my App?
Re: New Application By Michael G Moral by Olyboy16(m): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2014
guruinfinite: What do you think about my App?
if everyone ignores, i wont.
dats all!
Re: New Application By Michael G Moral by Zarama7(f): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2014
Offer something different and start small

1 Like

Re: New Application By Michael G Moral by guruinfinite(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
I don't intend to offer any one else services, if you can look at my services, its very unique with a unique functionalities and very interactive. Thoe most of my services are still under construction...thanks for taking time to view her, thats very promising.
Re: New Application By Michael G Moral by wildguy(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2014
Interesting app. Love the UI. The complexity is too much for now. Users would seem to get lost when they get to the interface. Try to make it simple first before bringing complex things into it. I spent close to 5 minutes just trying to register because of the nature of the page. Try to make the validation notification pop up when it cannot validate a textbox so it would not seem like the page is jumping. There are too many information to fill just to register. Some links are also not working properly.
I still like the UI and like how you want to bring so many things on at once.

1 Like

Re: New Application By Michael G Moral by guruinfinite(m): 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
Thanks for the info, i will do just that. For the links, am still working on to validating it. Most of my directories are still under construction. Pls endour with us for the much informations required, as of the beginning we need those informations to keep in touch with the users, and to connect with them throughout all our services.
Thanks once again, this is very encouraging.
Re: New Application By Michael G Moral by PenSoftCorp(m): 8:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
guy, you are a genius, but if this is for nigerrians, pls it is too complex for us cos of the many infos(we hate reading/informations)
but if it is for the white guys, then this is mad
guy if you are the only one that created this site, then you must be a genius and i will like you to assist me with my php project i am presently working on pls my email is ismailosunlana@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: New Application By Michael G Moral by guruinfinite(m): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
The App is for the world, not just Nigeria, but its gonna be easier for my people (Nigeria).
I will contact you, but mean while...join me on facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/mgmoral
Re: New Application By Michael G Moral by osazekid(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2014
what programming lang. did u use cuz its just too gud, weldone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PC App Development Without Code (Windows and Mac) / Smile 4g Lte / See What The Statistics Says About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.