Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Muslim Molests 2 Year Old Christian Child Because Family Refused To Convert - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muslim Molests 2 Year Old Christian Child Because Family Refused To Convert (1397 Views)

Meet 2 Year Old Gymnast With Amazing Talent From Iran / Man Molests Hen In South Africa / India Fury Over Gang Molests Sign Of Changing Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Molests 2 Year Old Christian Child Because Family Refused To Convert by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2014
Muslim Tells Christian Family To Convert To Islam, When They Say No, He Takes Their Toddler, And Rapes Her So Brutally That She Needs 5 Surgeries To Survive
by Ted on September 6, 2014 in Featured, General
By Theodore Shoebat

A Muslim in Pakistan ordered a Christian family to convert to Islam. When they refused, he kidnapped their toddler and raped her. When the father saw what was going on, he charged at him and he ran away, leaving the daughter unconscious and bleeding. The daughter needed five surgeries. The interview of the father and the daughter is absolutely heart wrenching and angering:

This is the type of cases our organization, Rescue Christians, deals with. The most horrifying was the story of Tania Rebecca, who was anally raped repeatedly for days on end.

Horrifying! Muslim extremist rapes two year old Christian child because family refused to convert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WYO3Ocsk3o
Re: Muslim Molests 2 Year Old Christian Child Because Family Refused To Convert by Gombs(m): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2014
May I ask what's the purpose of this thread? undecided
Re: Muslim Molests 2 Year Old Christian Child Because Family Refused To Convert by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2014
Gombs:

May I ask what's the purpose of this thread? undecided

What do you think? undecided
Re: Muslim Molests 2 Year Old Christian Child Because Family Refused To Convert by Gombs(m): 6:13am On Sep 18, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

What do you think? undecided

I think someone has a new habit of making every and anything their business, spreading hate, discord and stife instead of going on their knees and intercede.

[KJV] Proverbs 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

[NLT] 1 Thessalonians 4:11 Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Molests 2 Year Old Christian Child Because Family Refused To Convert by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2014
Gombs:

I think someone has a new habit of making every and anything their business, spreading hate, discord and stife instead of going on their knees and intercede.

[KJV] Proverbs 26:20 Where no wood is, there the fire goeth out: so where there is no talebearer, the strife ceaseth.

[NLT] 1 Thessalonians 4:11 Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before.

You are entitled to your opinion. Some are here to promote the heresies and blasphemies of their so called "man of god" while others are here to promote and defend the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Muslim Molests 2 Year Old Christian Child Because Family Refused To Convert by Gombs(m): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

You are entitled to your opinion. Some are here to promote the heresies and blasphemies of their so called "man of god" while others are here to [size=16pt]promote and defend the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.[/size]

So, how does this thread enhance the enlarged?... didn't know we had a commission from God to defend the gospel of Christ! Good to know your real ideology.

Meanwhile, answer, of what purpose Is this thread? What are you promoting and defending? undecided
Re: Muslim Molests 2 Year Old Christian Child Because Family Refused To Convert by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
Gombs:

So, how does this thread enhance the enlarged?... didn't know we had a commission from God to defend the gospel of Christ! Good to know your real ideology.

Meanwhile, answer, of what purpose Is this thread? What are you promoting and defending? undecided

How will you be aware that you should be busy defending gospel of Christ since you've been busy defending the gospel of Chris Oyakhilome?

"Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints. For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ" (Jude 1:3-4).

And I don't expect you or your administrators to understand that Christians will be persecuted for their faith according to the gospel.

"Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution" (2 Timothy 3:12).

Since you've convinced your administrators to move this thread to this section they might as well go ahead and ban me for defending the gospel of Christ, it's is part of the persecution that I bargained for when I accepted Christ as me Lord and Saviour.
Re: Muslim Molests 2 Year Old Christian Child Because Family Refused To Convert by Gombs(m): 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
[quote author=OLAADEGBU]

How will you be aware that you should be busy defending gospel of Christ since you've been busy defending the gospel of Chris Oyakhilome?

"Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints. For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ" (Jude 1:3-4).

Jude 1:3Living Bible (TLB)

3 Dearly loved friends, I had been planning to write you some thoughts about the salvation God has given us, but now I find I must write of something else instead, urging you to stoutly defend the truth that God gave once for all to his people to keep without change through the years.

Obviously, your defence of the gospel has a different meaning, I'm sure that's not the gospel of Papa Kumuiyi, but that of a brazen busy body. grin

So, this thread is your defence and promotion of the gospel? Hahhahhaahaahhaahahaha, and I was thinking I've seen it all on NL? grin

And I don't expect you or your administrators to understand that Christians will be persecuted for their faith according to the gospel.

Eyaaa....i know where this is heading, let me sit down and watch u moan. grin

"Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution" (2 Timothy 3:12).

No doubt, so is Chris Oyakhilome, Oyedepo and T.B Joshua, Benny Hinn, etc, if u aren't persecuted, you never start. Shey now I'm persecuting you shey? grin grin

Since you've convinced your administrators to move this thread to this section

I actually didn't, but any sane mind would know this thread does not belong to religion section, only busy bodied hate spreaders think otherwise. Good job Mynd44 smiley

they might as well go ahead and ban me for defending the gospel of Christ,

Defending ke?

You do your defending online? This thread is meant to defend the gospel? Hahhahhaahaahhaahahaha...thanks for the laugh buddy!

it's is part of the persecution that I bargained for when I accepted Christ as me Lord and Saviour.

So now you are being persecuted? Seun o! He's being persecuted by Gombs and Mynd44....open a section for him please! grin

Am out. Another of your numerous threads going for Nairaland's soak away, where most of it should be. wink

1 Like

Re: Muslim Molests 2 Year Old Christian Child Because Family Refused To Convert by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2014
Gombs:

Jude 1:3Living Bible (TLB)

3 Dearly loved friends, I had been planning to write you some thoughts about the salvation God has given us, but now I find I must write of something else instead, urging you to stoutly defend the truth that God gave once for all to his people to keep without change through the years.

Obviously, your defence of the gospel has a different meaning, I'm sure that's not the gospel of Papa Kumuiyi, but that of a brazen busy body. grin

So, this thread is your defence and promotion of the gospel? Hahhahhaahaahhaahahaha, and I was thinking I've seen it all on NL? grin

You might as well carry on mocking, that is the preserve of the mockers of the gospel. Contending for the faith does not mean being contentious about the faith.

Gombs:

Eyaaa....i know where this is heading, let me sit down and watch u moan. grin

No doubt, so is Chris Oyakhilome, Oyedepo and T.B Joshua, Benny Hinn, etc, if u aren't persecuted, you never start. Shey now I'm persecuting you shey? grin grin

Paul explains your position is another place:

"Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will: The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerity, supposing to add affliction to my bonds: But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel" (Philipians 1:15-17).

Gombs:

I actually didn't, but any sane mind would know this thread does not belong to religion section, only busy bodied hate spreaders think otherwise. Good job Mynd44 smiley

This is the link of where I got the OP from and it is an appeal to true Christians to help out their Christian brethren. I intentionally did not post the link in the OP because of mockers like yourself who cannot see the need to help Christians in need but if it were to be your rich master demanding for offerings to your Rapsody devotionals you will be quick to donate.

http://shoebat.com/2014/09/06/muslim-tell-christian-family-convert-islam-say-takes-toddler-rapes-brutally-needs-5-surgeries-survive/

Gombs:

Defending ke?

You do your defending online? This thread is meant to defend the gospel? Hahhahhaahaahhaahahaha...thanks for the laugh buddy!

Yes. Jude graphically stressed the urgency of defending the faith and true Christians would not hesitate to use whatever medium available to do so.

Gombs:

So now you are being persecuted? Seun o! He's being persecuted by Gombs and Mynd44....open a section for him please! grin

Am out. Another of your numerous threads going for Nairaland's soak away, where most of it should be. wink

You should rather be concerned that Jude goes ahead to expose your likes in verse 4:

"For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ"

Jude speaks of those of you who abuse the grace of God and turn the great truth of Christian liberty into licence.
Re: Muslim Molests 2 Year Old Christian Child Because Family Refused To Convert by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gombs: May I ask what's the purpose of this thread? undecided

the purpose being there are men out there who think they can get away with murder, by hiding behind religion . A sick men ra.ped a freaking 2 year old and you have the nerve to f* cking ask whats the purpose of the thread. The appropriate question would be "what the f*ck is wrong with you for even asking that question?!"
Re: Muslim Molests 2 Year Old Christian Child Because Family Refused To Convert by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Mondisweets:

the purpose being there are men out there who think they can get away with murder, by hiding behind religion . A sick men ra.ped a freaking 2 year old and you have the nerve to f* cking ask whats the purpose of the thread. The appropriate question would be "what the f*ck is wrong with you for even asking that question?!"

Let's hope that he will come back to answer the pertinent question. undecided
Re: Muslim Molests 2 Year Old Christian Child Because Family Refused To Convert by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2014
The more reason we should not look away.

Re: Muslim Molests 2 Year Old Christian Child Because Family Refused To Convert by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
VIDEO: Toronto Mosque teaches 4-5 year olds beheading

The problem is not “the Islamic State,” it’s the ideology. This is what President Obama fails to or refuses to accept. Which is why his strategy fails before it even gets off the ground.A Toronto-area mosque is teaching young Muslim children the merits of authentic Islam (thanks to all who sent this in)

“Here are the heads.” - See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2014/09/video-toronto-mosque-teaches-4-5-year-olds-beheading-on-video.html/#sthash.P7cJcVnB.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Basurin: Kiev Has Amassed 238 Tanks, 101 Ceasefire Violations Over The Past Wee / Bin Laden Secrets Revealed In Latest Clinton E-mail Leak / Yoruba Becomes Second Official Language In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.