Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Aig Mbu. Verse Gov. Amaechi (a Must-read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aig Mbu. Verse Gov. Amaechi (a Must-read) (571 Views)

AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza / Nobody Can Intimidate Us, Oba Of Lagos Warns AIG Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aig Mbu. Verse Gov. Amaechi (a Must-read) by classicEntity(m): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2014
RECENT CONVERSATION BETWEEN AIG MBU AND
GOVERNOR AMAECHI
AMAECHI: Joseph Mbu, you almost ruined
the economy of Rivers State during your
tenure as police commissioner. You
abandoned your professional role of
protecting lives and property to serve the
members of the PDP.
MBU: Amaechi, your problem was that
you failed to know that I am a lion and
you are the Port Harcourt leopard. I
tamed you. It’s only lions that can tame
leopards. Each time you remember my
face, you would remember how I tamed
you. Anyone who stops me from doing
my job, I will crush him.
AMAECHI: No, Mbu, you are a puppet, who
completely lacks the steel and strength of
character of a lion. You are rather a
shameless, corrupt puppet and toothless
attack dog of a one woman (who??).
MBU: (Smiling derisively).

Who is winning?? (Lol Naija nd politics)
Re: Aig Mbu. Verse Gov. Amaechi (a Must-read) by winar(m): 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Refutes Amnesty International Report / THE RETURN OF JAGABAN! Bola Tinubu Returns After 4 Weeks Of Missing In Action / Zakzaky Drags Military To UN Over Sons Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.