Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,967 members, 7,845,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed (37379 Views)

Revealed: Top 10 Lagos 419 Tricks You Should Never Fall For / Throwback Pics: The Days Of The Molue / Top 10 Airports In The World Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by boboLIL(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
All na vanity upon vanity....
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by ogele: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
Thunder fire poverty...

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by ogele: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
boboLIL: All na vanity upon vanity....
What poor usually say when all hope to make money is lost in their life....
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by sulmeza(m): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
NigellusHosan: Awesome doe, but is it Crash proof
nah,dy hardly survive..u knw aircrafts crashes nose-first nd first clas seats r often closer to d cockpit dan odas
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Dxavia(m): 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
How much does a ticket to Miami cost?...nid a comfy ride biko. coolHow much does a ticket to Miami cost?...nid a comfy ride biko.
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
obailala:

The photos shown do not do justice to 'The Residence' which I believe has to be No. 1. It comes complete with a sitting room with a 32" TV, a bedroom furnished with a double bed and a shower room for the 'chairman' to have a bath before the plane lands... Not to forget that each 'Residence' is assigned a dedicated butler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLZ2iDLPcxw
shocked shocked
The 'Residence' has put other airlines' first class to shame!!
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by torresbruce671: 1:53am On Sep 19, 2014
The Maze Runner' Check Out Here >>>>>>>>> www.MoneyKin.com

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by EbolaParasite: 2:09am On Sep 19, 2014
CityNG: quote author=EbolaParasite]

You were upgraded from economy to first class. They skipped Business Class and upgraded you to First Class. Chai Diaris God oo... shocked

When I buy economy tickets on United or Delta, after so many trips home, they automatically upgrade me to Economy Plus when I fly internationally and first class when I fly domestically.

It's nice to stick to one airline so that you can build loyalty miles though iBeria upgraded me to business class on my 3rd flight with them.

Guys, there are specific forums and websites that are geared to airline miles if you're so inclined.
It is common knowledge that frequent flier mile customers are upgraded if economy is overbooked. I know this. What I questioned was the upgrade from economy to first class on the Iberia flight (international flight). I stand to be corrected but they will upgrade you from econony to business and not straight to first class. A lot of people do not know the difference between first and business class. As an example, they do not offer first class on United and Delta flights to and fro Nigeria. What they offer is business. With regards to your domestic upgrade, that is more or less business class. Local delta and united flights dont count as first class because it is business and they merely coin it first to make you feel good

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 19, 2014
EbolaParasite:

1) It is common knowledge that frequent flier mile customers are upgraded if economy is overbooked.

2) I know this. What I questioned was the upgrade from economy to first class on the Iberia flight (international flight).

3) I stand to be corrected but they will upgrade you from econony to business and not straight to first class.

4) A lot of people do not know the difference between first and business class.

5) As an example, they do not offer first class on United and Delta flights to and fro Nigeria. What they offer is business.

6) With regards to your domestic upgrade, that is more or less business class.

7) Local delta and united flights dont count as first class because it is business and they merely coin it first to make you feel good

1) You're wrong. On both United and Delta, based on your level of premier membership they will upgrade you regardless if economy is full or not. See pic #1.

2) Not sure your question. Are you doubting that I was upgraded from economy to first class on my flight? This wasn't a theory or something read on Google, "I" actually personally experienced it and I have provided part proof.

3) You're wrong. At my award level with United, when I purchase economy tickets I get upgraded to economy plus immediately (regardless if flight is full or not) and then I qualify for first class seating on day of departure. See Pic #2

4) After over 175,000 air miles I believe that I do not fit into that category. Not a boast as many friend shave over 3 to 5 times that, just a fact.

5) You're wrong. They do. See Pic #3

6) Not true, it is first class seating. I will admit that it depends on the size of the aircraft. On the first leg of my next flight and to introduce my 6 month old child to flying I purposefully chose a 1 hour flight from Burbank to San Francisco, on that route United uses a small commuter jet and they only have business and economy. On the San Francisco to Houston flight they use a much larger jet and that one has all three classes.

7) I disagree as that hasn't been my experience but then I only fly major airlines and not the fly by night cut throat ones.

Let's be measured when we say things that we're not sure of. Nobody gain when wrong information is being passed on.

If you feel that I'm wrong please include your facts plus backup data and proof like I did.

Thank you.

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by DaBeaver(m): 11:12am On Sep 19, 2014
EbolaParasite:

You were upgraded from economy to first class. They skipped Business Class and upgraded you to First Class. Chai Diaris God oo... shocked

My brother, ask God!
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by DaBeaver(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2014
EbolaParasite:
It is common knowledge that frequent flier mile customers are upgraded if economy is overbooked. I know this. What I questioned was the upgrade from economy to first class on the Iberia flight (international flight). I stand to be corrected but they will upgrade you from econony to business and not straight to first class. A lot of people do not know the difference between first and business class. As an example, they do not offer first class on United and Delta flights to and fro Nigeria. What they offer is business. With regards to your domestic upgrade, that is more or less business class. Local delta and united flights dont count as first class because it is business and they merely coin it first to make you feel good

First of all, I said it was Emirates, not Iberia. Honestly, I do not know the exact criteria for the upgrade, but the much I know is that it happened twice, (it was a multiple destination flight) and one of the times I sat right behind the cockpit, and it was first class. #PurelyGrace
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by EbolaParasite: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
CityNG:

1) You're wrong. On both United and Delta, based on your level of premier membership they will upgrade you regardless if economy is full or not. See pic #1.

2) Not sure your question. Are you doubting that I was upgraded from economy to first class on my flight? This wasn't a theory or something read on Google, "I" actually personally experienced it and I have provided part proof.

3) You're wrong. At my award level with United, when I purchase economy tickets I get upgraded to economy plus immediately (regardless if flight is full or not) and then I qualify for first class seating on day of departure. See Pic #2

4) After over 175,000 air miles I believe that I do not fit into that category. Not a boast as many friend shave over 3 to 5 times that, just a fact.

5) You're wrong. They do. See Pic #3

6) Not true, it is first class seating. I will admit that it depends on the size of the aircraft. On the first leg of my next flight and to introduce my 6 month old child to flying I purposefully chose a 1 hour flight from Burbank to San Francisco, on that route United uses a small commuter jet and they only have business and economy. On the San Francisco to Houston flight they use a much larger jet and that one has all three classes.

7) I disagree as that hasn't been my experience but then I only fly major airlines and not the fly by night cut throat ones.

Let's be measured when we say things that we're not sure of. Nobody gain when wrong information is being passed on.

If you feel that I'm wrong please include your facts plus backup data and proof like I did.

Thank you.

My argument is not whether they upgrade or not. If they upgrade you due to frequent miler status, so be it. My argument is about being upgraded from Economy to First Class on international routes. Businessfirst is not the same as First Class. It is the same way they have introduced economyplus. Businessfirst is not first class. If you want to experience the difference, fly the middle eastern airlines and pay for First Class. Not all routes offer first class. The pictures you have shown do not indicate first class. United and Delta do not have first class seats on their flights to and fro nigeria. Seating close to the cockpit does not necessarily indicate first class. I seat close to the cockpit every 35 days from houston to lagos on that united flight and it isnt first class. What it is is business and not first
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by EbolaParasite: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
DaBeaver:

First of all, I said it was Emirates, not Iberia. Honestly, I do not know the exact criteria for the upgrade, but the much I know is that it happened twice, (it was a multiple destination flight) and one of the times I sat right behind the cockpit, and it was first class. #PurelyGrace

Pardon the typo but I still maintain they will upgrade you to business and not first class. Unless business is full
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
EbolaParasite:

My argument is not whether they upgrade or not. If they upgrade you due to frequent miler status, so be it. My argument is about being upgraded from Economy to First Class on international routes. Businessfirst is not the same as First Class. It is the same way they have introduced economyplus. Businessfirst is not first class. If you want to experience the difference, fly the middle eastern airlines and pay for First Class. Not all routes offer first class. The pictures you have shown do not indicate first class. United and Delta do not have first class seats on their flights to and fro nigeria. Seating close to the cockpit does not necessarily indicate first class. I seat close to the cockpit every 35 days from houston to lagos on that united flight and it isnt first class. What it is is business and not first

We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one.

I have a question, what, if any, thoughts have you placed on ebola and your frequent visits as an alleged frequent traveler between the US and Nigeria? Do you do anything different now, do you make preparations differently?
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Daniel2802(m): 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2014
flowjoe: Lemme finish my CPL .. #etihadairways here I come smiley
Are you a trainee pilot?
If yes post your whatsapp or email here, I wanna discuss something with you.
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Primate2: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Well, its all cool, but I usually get my booking from kadaso.com
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by EbolaParasite: 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
CityNG:

We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one.

I have a question, what, if any, thoughts have you placed on ebola and your frequent visits as an alleged frequent traveler between the US and Nigeria? Do you do anything different now, do you make preparations differently?

Ebola is the least of my problems. The chopper ride in Nigeria is. By the way, i am in no way trying to form frequent traveller. I do the frequent travelling because of a job that pays for the entire trip. If i had my way, i'd hang on to the plane tires to save money. I'm cheap like that.
Anyway, education and enlightenment is key. You would have to rub hands,body, and shoulder with an already sick ebola patient to catch the virus. The only people i shake or touch after i leave IAH include my eh eh........absolutely no one..... shocked
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
EbolaParasite:

Ebola is the least of my problems. The chopper ride in Nigeria is. By the way, i am in no way trying to form frequent traveller. I do the frequent travelling because of a job that pays for the entire trip. If i had my way, i'd hang on to the plane tires to save money. I'm cheap like that.
Anyway, education and enlightenment is key. You would have to rub hands,body, and shoulder with an already sick ebola patient to catch the virus. The only people i shake or touch after i leave IAH include my eh eh........absolutely no one..... shocked

Yeah..I'm trying to get that education from various sources.

Thanks.
Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by EbolaParasite: 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
CityNG:

Yeah..I'm trying to get that education from various sources.

Thanks.

Odds of catching ebola from travelling to nigeria - 0.001%
Odds of parting away with cash at the airport for "duty evasion" - 97%
Odds of being shot by a police officer from MMA to MMAII - 50%

So you see, ebola no concern me at all at all

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pics: The Best 1st Class Airline Seats In The World Revealed by InvertedHammer: 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
\
They are lucky that there are no attachment seats in an aeroplane....

As in standing from Murtala to Heathrow...some people are frugal!

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Come Nigerian Roads Don’t Have Lane Markings? / The Poverty Stricken People Of Patani Forest, Delta State / Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.