Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

BBC Said Nigeria Wouldn't Have Contain Ebola If Not For 50 Expert Send - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Said Nigeria Wouldn't Have Contain Ebola If Not For 50 Expert Send (3412 Views)

I Never Said Nigeria Will Burn If I Open Up – Jonathan’s Ex-adc, Col Adegbe / Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring / BBC Said This About The Nigerian Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Said Nigeria Wouldn't Have Contain Ebola If Not For 50 Expert Send by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 18, 2014
The same expert they sent to help us #bringbackourgirls.
Abeg,make them shift left

2 Likes

Re: BBC Said Nigeria Wouldn't Have Contain Ebola If Not For 50 Expert Send by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 18, 2014
Joke of the year. Lol.
Re: BBC Said Nigeria Wouldn't Have Contain Ebola If Not For 50 Expert Send by BedLam: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2014
Has anyone noticed? Not one single international media outlet reported our successful containment of Ebola? We are Africans, we have no friends! The earlier we realize this, the better!

4 Likes

Re: BBC Said Nigeria Wouldn't Have Contain Ebola If Not For 50 Expert Send by 100Cents: 10:23am On Sep 18, 2014
Rijes: This stupid people. U refuse to send us drug, call our own drug pesticide, now that the saga is over, u came here to talk.Y not u send the same help to liberia now
If God is for us, we shall not fear.

You mean to say, " Phuck BBC " ?

I think I agree with you...

1 Like

Re: BBC Said Nigeria Wouldn't Have Contain Ebola If Not For 50 Expert Send by gbadexy(m): 11:07am On Sep 18, 2014
You all don't need to get emotional. Its a fact that the UN doctors were instrumental to the success achieved with God's grace.
I read the interview here yesterday of the female doctor survivor who said only one doctor david was the only person entering their isolation ward attending to them, giving them ORT and even cleaning the place because others were scared.
It was a week later before a consultant from luth joined him and others came after training from the foreign doctors apparently.
They helped in setting up the isolation centres and with helping the doctors with correct procedure for the containment and decontamination.
I even read the press conference of the patients family members saying the foreign doctors were buying drugs for the from their purse in the early days of the disease.
I just didn't expect the brits to blow their trumpet.
Re: BBC Said Nigeria Wouldn't Have Contain Ebola If Not For 50 Expert Send by wickyyolo: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2014
Americans... Taking credit from other people achievements since 1600
Re: BBC Said Nigeria Wouldn't Have Contain Ebola If Not For 50 Expert Send by adioolayi(m): 11:35am On Sep 18, 2014
I chose not to abuse ...but I will simply say...Their Father!
Re: BBC Said Nigeria Wouldn't Have Contain Ebola If Not For 50 Expert Send by lwise(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2014
Let British and Americans leave Nigeria alone,let them solve their own problem first.
Re: BBC Said Nigeria Wouldn't Have Contain Ebola If Not For 50 Expert Send by kross01(m): 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
gbadexy: You all don't need to get emotional. Its a fact that the UN doctors were instrumental to the success achieved with God's grace.
I read the interview here yesterday of the female doctor survivor who said only one doctor david was the only person entering their isolation ward attending to them, giving them ORT and even cleaning the place because others were scared.
It was a week later before a consultant from luth joined him and others came after training from the foreign doctors apparently.
They helped in setting up the isolation centres and with helping the doctors with correct procedure for the containment and decontamination.
I even read the press conference of the patients family members saying the foreign doctors were buying drugs for the from their purse in the early days of the disease.
I just didn't expect the brits to blow their trumpet.
Nobody is getting emotional over nothing Mr. that same report you are making reference to made mention of only ONE foreign Dr, a WHO employee at that. And you should also know that Nigerian Drs were not available because they were on strike. The ones that started reporting later were VOLUNTEERS. They weren't in any training, say things the way they are please. Even if they lay claim to the first WHO Dr that came, where went the remaining 49?
FYI the details of the initial WHO Drs are : Dr David from Virginia, USA ; Dr Carolina from Argentina and Mr Mauricio from Italy. Not even a single Briton was mentioned

1 Like

Re: BBC Said Nigeria Wouldn't Have Contain Ebola If Not For 50 Expert Send by jmoore(m): 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
BritishFoolish Broadcasting Corporation.

1 Like

Re: BBC Said Nigeria Wouldn't Have Contain Ebola If Not For 50 Expert Send by cjrane: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
grin
Their evil wish for Nigeria is gradually falling apart!

Dia ris God ooo!
Re: BBC Said Nigeria Wouldn't Have Contain Ebola If Not For 50 Expert Send by iterator25: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
until FG bashes the foreign media, we'll keep getting insults
Re: BBC Said Nigeria Wouldn't Have Contain Ebola If Not For 50 Expert Send by deeobserver209(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
RevDesmondJuju: The foolishness of the Average dunce Nigerian with their petite grievances and outright jealousy for each other coupled with unprecedented greed and general bad belleism makes all of you niggaz troll bait from every b.s. Media outfit from the likes of Sahara Reporters aka Sambisa Times to BigBlackC0ck News networks like the BBC.

Enjoy your bloody civil war

... And what have you achieved with this comment?
Re: BBC Said Nigeria Wouldn't Have Contain Ebola If Not For 50 Expert Send by OreMI22: 2:35am On Sep 19, 2014
LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

IMOLITES, What Are The Crimes Of Gov Rochas? (an Open Letter To Imolites) / Asari Dokubo Bashes Gen Buhari Again, Calls Him A Kunu Drinker!(tweet) / Goodluck Jonathan Giving Out Phones As A Campaign Strategy ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.