Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

I Assisted Daniel To Claim Ogun Indigeneship,Daniel Is From Isoko — Amosun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Assisted Daniel To Claim Ogun Indigeneship,Daniel Is From Isoko — Amosun (4448 Views)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / I Assisted Gbenga Daniel To Claim Ogun Indigeneship — Gov Amosun / ‘looting’: Obasanjo Drags Daniel To Efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Assisted Daniel To Claim Ogun Indigeneship,Daniel Is From Isoko — Amosun by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
50calibre:
Loool with Ebola in town as well as the variety of stubborn STDs flying around these days, my alert level is on defcon 1 grin the last thing I want is to contract something nasty.

Many white chics are just walking disease vectors, many of them live very unhealthy lifestyles, drugs, alcohol & coupled with the fact they suck anything suckable.

Especially this period, many are back from holidays with assorted STDs, better to steer clear bruv.

Lmao...scared of snow bunnies man. But I've been seeing a few with humungous bums of late. There's actually one that I meet at the train station everyday on my way back from work. I definitely won't mind wifeying that up - but I just don't know how to chirpse white chics on the road man. grin I'm used to black chics, and I'm only comfortable chatting to snow bunnies in the clubs, at work, or in a social gathering.

Anyway, I need to allow naija chics for now. These women must have done some voodoo on me yesterday - woke up this morning feeling sick and throwing up everywhere. Almost missed work, but I just had to force myself. Scared of Nigerian women, fam. grin
Re: I Assisted Daniel To Claim Ogun Indigeneship,Daniel Is From Isoko — Amosun by Jmain: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
Thread totally derailed . . . embarassed
Re: I Assisted Daniel To Claim Ogun Indigeneship,Daniel Is From Isoko — Amosun by chinasaekp3rem: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
I am Chinemerem Emmanuel Okpan, a young and cool dude. I am Hiv positive and need a relationship. Thanks

Re: I Assisted Daniel To Claim Ogun Indigeneship,Daniel Is From Isoko — Amosun by 50calibre(m): 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...scared of snow bunnies man. But I've been seeing a few with humungous bums of late. There's actually one that I meet at the train station everyday on my way back from work. I definitely won't mind wifeying that up - but I just don't know how to chirpse white chics on the road man. grin I'm used to black chics, and I'm only comfortable chatting to snow bunnies in the clubs, at work, or in a social gathering.

Anyway, I need to allow naija chics for now. These women must have done some voodoo on me yesterday - woke up this morning feeling sick and throwing up everywhere. Almost missed work, but I just had to force myself. Scared of Nigerian women, fam. grin

Lool they say white chis have flat bums, yet at times I meet ones who completely debunk that myth or whatever you might call it.

Damn!! I see some with massive loads juggling uncontrollably as they walk grin I think black chics still lead in the bum department though.

You should try talking to that chic you always see, you never know, black guys may be her thing, something she's being hoping to try grin

Lol Nigerian chics got shady ways, extreme caution is advised grin
Re: I Assisted Daniel To Claim Ogun Indigeneship,Daniel Is From Isoko — Amosun by 50calibre(m): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
chinasaekp3rem: I am Chinemerem Emmanuel Okpan, a young and cool dude. I am Hiv positive and need a relationship. Thanks

What's wrong with this guy?
Re: I Assisted Daniel To Claim Ogun Indigeneship,Daniel Is From Isoko — Amosun by dealslip(f): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
elopee3000: That's why orji Uzo kalu said lagos is a no man's land ,if tinubu from osun state can rule Lagos gbenga Daniel from isoko can rule ogun state aregboshola fulani man can rule osun state mimiko from kogi can rule ondo state then igbo man must rule Lagos ,besides gambari is emir of ilorin grin grin[color=#000099][/color] grin

why are you interested in the politics of Yoruba land and Lagos specifically? We do not have oil here. Please go and claim Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers etc. since you can contest anywhere.
Re: I Assisted Daniel To Claim Ogun Indigeneship,Daniel Is From Isoko — Amosun by dealslip(f): 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
enomakos:

also nigerians women are the most unfaithful in the world

it is a record

what are you getting at? Is it that Nigerian ladies are indecent? If yes, then you are equally indecent as you are the one smashing at least them> they learnt to be indecent from people like you
Re: I Assisted Daniel To Claim Ogun Indigeneship,Daniel Is From Isoko — Amosun by Noneroone(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
shymexx: WilyWily/Nchara

I had to edit it, after thinking about it deeply. I think it's not just a Yoruba women thing, it's more of Nigerian women thing - and I think there was a stat out on nairaland last year that a lot of the first kids by naija women are not the biological kids of their dads.

Based on experience: I think a lot of Edo women for example have high libido, and having multiple sexual partners is more or less a norm for them. And I have smashed a couple of Igbo chics who were engaged to other men. May God help Nigerian women. undecided
are u sure u entered the correct thread or was there blackout in your brain while u were typing?
Re: I Assisted Daniel To Claim Ogun Indigeneship,Daniel Is From Isoko — Amosun by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
50calibre:

Lool they say white chis have flat bums, yet at times I meet ones who completely debunk that myth or whatever you might call it.

Damn!! I see some with massive loads juggling uncontrollably as they walk grin I think black chics still lead in the bum department though.

You should try talking to that chic you always see, you never know, black guys may be her thing, something she's being hoping to try grin

Lol Nigerian chics got shady ways, extreme caution is advised grin

I know. Never really had the game for snow bunnies cos I have never been attracted to them. But the game done change and I need to improve in that aspect lol.

Naija women do too much voodoo man lol
Re: I Assisted Daniel To Claim Ogun Indigeneship,Daniel Is From Isoko — Amosun by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
Noneroone: are u sure u entered the correct thread or was there blackout in your brain while u were typing?

That is comparative analysis right there by citing real life examples in real time, muthaphucka.

Go smoke some weed or crack and chill man. We kept this dead thread alive while dissecting what is wrong with naija women - it is a non-story to start with.
Re: I Assisted Daniel To Claim Ogun Indigeneship,Daniel Is From Isoko — Amosun by 50calibre(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
shymexx:

I know. Never really had the game for snow bunnies cos I have never been attracted to them. But the game done change and I need to improve in that aspect lol.

Naija women do too much voodoo man
lol

Lol they use it to manipulate their men.

I don't think you need a special game to woo snow bunnies, in my opinion, they're pretty easy. In fact you don't need any game, just be nice & polite, that's all.

Except you're not attracted to them at all, then no point.
Re: I Assisted Daniel To Claim Ogun Indigeneship,Daniel Is From Isoko — Amosun by keyremotes(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
Amosu or whatever his name is a a bigger fool than OGD.
With this sort of shameless revelation should he not be jailed for falsehood?
So he knew the truth and encouraged lies.
SORRY FOR THESE SHAMELESS ROGUES.
Re: I Assisted Daniel To Claim Ogun Indigeneship,Daniel Is From Isoko — Amosun by enomakos(m): 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
[quote
author=dealslip]

what are you getting at? Is it that Nigerian ladies are indecent? If
yes, then you are equally indecent as you are the one smashing at least
them> they learnt to be indecent from people like you[/quote]

take it easy my dear

the truth is bitter
Re: I Assisted Daniel To Claim Ogun Indigeneship,Daniel Is From Isoko — Amosun by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 20, 2014
50calibre:
Lol they use it to manipulate their men.

I don't think you need a special game to woo snow bunnies, in my opinion, they're pretty easy. In fact you don't need any game, just be nice & polite, that's all.

Except you're not attracted to them at all, then no point.

I hear that @ bold. grin

I've been asking one of my doozies to bring me in, but he keeps flopping. Time to get my game face on, and start picking these humungous batty having snow bunnies man. I can't miss out on them! grin I think I'm somewhat attracted to them now.

Voodoo goons! grin
Re: I Assisted Daniel To Claim Ogun Indigeneship,Daniel Is From Isoko — Amosun by 50calibre(m): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
shymexx:

I hear that @ bold. grin

I've been asking one of my doozies to bring me in, but he keeps flopping. Time to get my game face on, and start picking these humungous batty having snow bunnies man. I can't miss out on them! grin I think I'm somewhat attracted to them now.

Voodoo goons! grin

Loooool you should, the world is too big & life too short to restrict yourself to only one type of cuisine.

Try out as many as you can now, as you may not get that chance anymore when you're married grin
Re: I Assisted Daniel To Claim Ogun Indigeneship,Daniel Is From Isoko — Amosun by sheniqua: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
ModusOperandi: LMAO grin grin

If Amosun actually helped Gbenga Daniel claim false indigeneship of Ogun state, then he should be prosecuted for aiding and abetting a crime

You would think he is intelligent enough to understand that
Yet he is the governor of a whole state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump Invites IPOB To Witness His Inauguration / Buhari Did Opposite To What A President Should Do- CNN / More Photos :Akpabio Defection to APC Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.