Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Wizkid Claims Newly Released Album Was Leaked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Claims Newly Released Album Was Leaked (597 Views)

'Asa's Album Was The First Music CD I Ever Bought With My Money':Korede Bello / [LEAKED] Celebrity Nud3 Photos Icloud Hacked Images Download / Wande Coal's Album Was Delayed Because He Disrespects D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Claims Newly Released Album Was Leaked by Endougs(m): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2014
Just as fans of Wizkid are still trying to understand if his album release on iTunes was a stunt or a smart marketing move, the Starboy boss says his sophomore album ‘Ayo’ (Joy) was leaked without his consent.
Wizkid who had earlier tweeted that his album would drop on September 23, 2014, returned to Nigeria earlier today from the UK to record a song with 2face as part of his Hennessy Artistry headlining activities for the
year.
On the unexpected release of the full 19 track album on iTunes, Wizkid said ‘They leaked my shit!! Its all Good still.’

(source)
http://endougs..com/2014/09/wizkid-claims-newly-released-album-was.html

(1) (Reply)

Google Explains Why Linda Ikeji’s Blog Was Deleted / Music Legend Stevie Wonder, 64, Expecting Triplets / God Loves Nigeria, We Will Not Break Up After 2015 – Pastor Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.