Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? (2167 Views)

Nairalanders What Is your Best Food? / 6 Foods You Should Eat When You're Drunk / What's Your Best Food Combination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by Kunleskey(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2014
Back in those days when i was still a little boy.i love biscult and sweet so much that i can't do without it then.,.,i love biscult to the extent that i was licking the biscult so that it won't finish on time.And till now many children can't do without biscult and sweet...the names of the biscult i love love then are.; pepper- snack,ringlet,speedy,short cake,yoyobiscult and biscult-bread........the names of the sweet i love most are:. baba-dudu,(blackman) balewa,.....sisipelebe(flatgirl),ekannagowon(gowonfinger)....although some of the thing mention above are not that old but, i still love eating them...what are the names of the biscult and sweet you love when you're still a child.?
Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 18, 2014
Okin Shortcake was the 'bestest'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by Kunleskey(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2014
lasttimer: Okin Shortcake was the 'bestest'
hmmm! so lovely is the biscult still functioning?
Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by fortunejum: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
Goody-goody

1 Like

Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by MadCow1: 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
I did not grow up with Biscuits cos we couldnt afford them .. angry

Nasco Waffers was not bad..

But the Buscuit I loved, I could never have;; Shortbread.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by Haywhymido(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kunleskey: hmmm! so lovely is the biscult still functioning?
yea,but nt as sweet as b4. Okin shortcake n round biscuit dat thing suffer 4 my hand o.coconut,speedy,tit tat,pako biscuit r among too. Good old days
Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by Kunleskey(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
fortunejum: Goody-goody
i do lick goody-goody 2 and it make sense then..na lick and chop i dey do that time..
Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
1. Okin biscuits- my favorite
2. Pako biscuits
3. Balewa
4. Goody goody etc....

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by chibwike(m): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
#teampakobiscuit grin#teampakobiscuit
Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by vincent561(m): 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
After chocolates,there's this sweet i loved when i was still in primary school 'trebor'. I don't know if it's stl around.
Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by moneybag100: 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
It was era by era..all sports, short cakes...bakers, milkmild, digestive, coconut, speedy...not a fan of sweet...but love pongila in yoruba and gudi gudi then before milkose sweet came out. .
Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by Kunleskey(m): 2:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
moneybag100: Its ere by era...short cakes...bakers, milkmild, digestive, coconut...not a fan of sweet...but love pongila in yoruba then.
u remind me of some biscult..especially bakers
Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by moneybag100: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kunleskey: u remind me of some biscult..especially bakers
My brother I eat biscuits o...I enjoyed my childhood with that, I can't deny it... Where can we classify, elekute, imunmun, gorigo and groundnut to?
Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by Kunleskey(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
moneybag100:
My brother I eat biscuits o...I enjoyed my kiddy with that, I can't deny it... Where can we classify, elekute, imunmun, gorigo and groundnut to?
lols old memories gorigo, elekute
Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by daudazeez9(m): 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ha ha long time food. My best sweet is
1. Ekana lawani
2. Banana singum
3. Biscuit olomoderi koki
4. Igbe alaja
Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by PrincessB1(f): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Chocolate, speedy
Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by TrishaP(f): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2014
Coconut biscuits,(My dad made me love it), Danish cookies and lemon plus.
Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by dimplecakes(f): 12:02am On Oct 04, 2014
the ones I ate :

biscuits are:

speedy

coconut

okin

short bread

digestive

fishy

pepersnack

coaster

yoyo

while. sweets are:

sisipelebe

babadudu

spirit chewing gum

balewa

donkwua

ofi o

eyin alangba

pongila

...........and many more Jare.
pardon my spelling oooooo.
Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by Gee001: 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
Cabin
Okin
Biscao
Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by spanzed(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
Fishly
Okin
Digestive
Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by uokide: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2014
Kunleskey:
Back in those days when i was still a little boy.i love biscult and sweet so much that i can't do without it then.,.,i love biscult to the extent that i was licking the biscult so that it won't finish on time.And till now many children can't do without biscult and sweet...the names of the biscult i love love then are.; pepper- snack,ringlet,speedy,short cake,yoyobiscult and biscult-bread........the names of the sweet i love most are:. baba-dudu,(blackman) balewa,.....sisipelebe(flatgirl),ekannagowon(gowonfinger)....although some of the thing mention above are not that old but, i still love eating them...what are the names of the biscult and sweet you love when you're still a child.?
nasco biscuit buh dont think dt its still exiting
Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by Godmother(f): 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
I loved Speedy then (still do). Then I ll put it in a bowl then add milk and allow get soft to the point where its almost dissolved and eat it as biscuit pudding. To me that was the height of enjoyment then grin
Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by olaeffect(m): 5:57am On Oct 26, 2014
NASCO biscuit banana flavour

pepement sweet

grin
Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
Big bite/ short bread
Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by glimpse(f): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
kiss cheesy wink tongue Nasco wafers banana flavor / choco milo. loved Gogo too.
Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by dotna(m): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
Square ok biscuit
Re: What Was The Name Of Your Best Biscult/sweet When You're Still A Child...?? by Agybabe(f): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
1. Waffers Biscuit

2. Cabin Biscuit

3. Teeny Biscuit

4. Glucose Biscuit

5. Kpako Biscuit

6. Speedy Biscuit

7. Coconut Biscuit

8. Goody-goody.

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Tutorial Chanel Bag Cake / Are There Bakers in D House?how Can I Make Fluffy N Light Cake / Lose Weight And Eat Healthy In 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.