Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

A Thread For Extra $300 To $800 Monthly On FIVERR - Take It Or Leave IT! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Thread For Extra $300 To $800 Monthly On FIVERR - Take It Or Leave IT! (1103 Views)

Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Extra $300 To $800 Monthly On FIVERR - Take It Or Leave IT! by nicheroute(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2014
Firstly, before you just jump and register on fiverr you need to know what it is.

Fivirr is an outsourcing website where anyone around the world may go to buy or sell
anything for $5 flat.

If you want to work on firverr and make cool cash there are basic rules which you need
to put in place before you even get started.

I will list the rules here and I will then break the rule down one by one.

READY?!

Rule 1. You need to register a SMART account with them; I will tell you what it means to
register a smart account soon.

Rule 2. You need to create an outstanding GIG with catching title, embedded video
and detail description; I will discourse in detail what it means to CREATE a gig soon and
how you can create one.

Rule 3. You need to buy your first gig yourself with another fiverr account or you ask someone
else to buy it and give you a GREAT review; this is very important if you EVER want to sell.
more detail soon.

Rule 4. You need to promote your gig; You know how many people are on fiverr? maybe millions
and many of them would have been selling what you want to sell. I will expose to you how
to promote your services without paying anything soon.

Rule 5. When you have an order, deliver it on time. This is very important.

Rule 6. Repeat step 2 to 5 until you are tired of selling on fiverr.

What You Can Sell On Fiverr

There are many things someone can sell on fiverr, depending on the skill you have at hand.
You can always learn new skill everyday online if you really want to make money online.

There are some skills which sell like craze on fiverr, examples are, writing, proofreading, logo design,
backlinks creation, website analysis, programming, most especially Web Design/Blog installation e.t.c

There is a way you can put your web design/Blog installation Service that a buyer will pay you
up to $300 per Work done. More on that in my future post.

In the meantime, if you are interested in learning web design/blog installation in an easy way
under 25 minutes then you are lucky to be here as I already Have a FREE training that covers
everything you need to know about creating a content based website like a blog you can
access it here: http://www.nicheroute.com/web-design/

Blog installation alone which takes less than 10 minutes to complete can earn you a living on fiverr.

I hope to read from you if this post has really helped you as I plan to start breaking everything down
from step one to seven as soon as I have up to FIVE positive responses.

Thank you.
Re: A Thread For Extra $300 To $800 Monthly On FIVERR - Take It Or Leave IT! by spotmataz: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
Good job. Following
Re: A Thread For Extra $300 To $800 Monthly On FIVERR - Take It Or Leave IT! by deluxboi(m): 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
Good job bro...continue
Re: A Thread For Extra $300 To $800 Monthly On FIVERR - Take It Or Leave IT! by U4ure: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
Am following carry us go
Re: A Thread For Extra $300 To $800 Monthly On FIVERR - Take It Or Leave IT! by nicheroute(m): 6:14am On Sep 19, 2014
Thank you for your interest everyone, so lets get going.

Rule 1; you need to create a SMART account with them.

What it means to create a Smart account is simply that you need to create a salable account.

It is good to register your account a Nigerian but research has made it know that international account sell better than local account.

To create your account as Nigerian, all you have to do is to go to fiverr.com then register using a valid email and then confirm your email then you are set to go.

To create an international account, you need a VPN, A Us or UK Phone number, and a unique picture.

You can download FREE Hotsport and use as your VPN. Google ''hotsport sheild''

Connect it and then log onto fiverr to register an account, you don't need to fill in country as it will detect it automatically.

The US phone number is optional.
Nevertheless, if you need a us or UK phone number you can fill the contact form on my website so I can help you out. Nicheroute.com.

Please Let me know if you understand so we may continue.

Thank you.
Re: A Thread For Extra $300 To $800 Monthly On FIVERR - Take It Or Leave IT! by surestsam(m): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
Continue boss...

(1) (Reply)

Imo State: Keke Napep Operators Are Going Mad!!! / 4 Ways To Use Instagram To Enhance Your Business / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.