Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Muslim Right Concern And Pastor Ayo Private Jet Case.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Right Concern And Pastor Ayo Private Jet Case.. (834 Views)

Press Release On Saraki Case By Muslim Right Concern (MURIC) / Boko Haram Leader, Mohammed Yusuf And Pastor Ayo Oritsajafor In Picture??? / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Right Concern And Pastor Ayo Private Jet Case.. by asamaigho(m): 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
2014PRESS RELEASE:CASH-LOADED JET AND
WEAPONS DEAL: IT IS A CONSPIRACY AGAINST
MUSLIMS
Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor was alleged to have admitted
ownership of a private jet seized last weekend by
South African authorities. The aircraft was stashed
with $9.3 million in cash meant for arms purchase. In
the same vein, the Federal Government (FG) issued a
statement yesterday admitting ownership of the cash.
Oritsejafor has sought to extenuate the deal by claiming
that the jet was hired out by Eagle Air in which the
pastor himself has “residual interest”. The Muslim
Rights Concern (MURIC) is alarmed by this scandalous
development. We have every reason to reject FG’s
explanation and it is hereby rejected. Government is
being economical with the truth. We suspect a grand
conspiracy against Nigerian Muslims in this latest
revelation. Nigerian Muslims are enveloped with
apprehension. All the ingredients of a plot are here for
those who care to look beyond their noses. In a country
in which two religions are most prominent and are hot
rivals of each other, here is the national leader of a
religious group who also happens to be the president’s
kinsman, an undisguised Muslim hater, a man with a
belligerent disposition towards his Muslim neighbours,
a man who has been threatening hell and brimstone
over the Boko Haram saga. Tie this to the Israeli
connection, a country well known for its anti-Muslim
and mass murder propensities. It raises more questions
than answers. For instance, was the intended arms
purchase really meant for the Nigerian Armed Forces?
What is the guaranty that it was not meant for Niger
Delta militants, or Christian crusaders masquerading as
Boko Haram? Afterall, under-the-table assistance for
Boko Haram has been noticed in the past. Where did
the arms and food drops for Boko Haram by
helicopters come from? Only the Israelis are capable of
doing that. MURIC is shocked by the huge amount
involved: $9.3 million! Conservatively, $1m is
N163m. $9.3m is therefore N1,514,502,583.61 at the
current exchange rate of N163 to $1. It is very
disturbing for this to be happening in a country
bedeviled by serious security challenges bordering on
religious rivalry and ethnic jingoism. There is
definitely something sinister about all these. We assert
that Nigerian Muslims are not safe any longer. We are
not safe in the hands of Israeli military advisers
breathing down the neck of the Nigerian government
and encouraging it to arm the Christians to the teeth.
The fate of Nigerian Muslims is therefore not
certain. We have lost confidence in FG and its security
agencies, particularly with the involvement of Israel.
Islamic scholars are disappearing at will all over the
country. Recruitment exercises into the security outfits
favour Christians even in Muslim dominated areas.
President Jonathan has just concluded a national
conference whose composition was lopsided and in
favour of Christians. FG relies heavily on Israel, a
well-known anti-Muslim country for its security
matters. Palpable fear of religious cleansing has
therefore gripped Muslims. Whole Muslim communities
are already being wiped out in the North East under the
guise of ‘Boko Haram’. Just two months ago, 34
Muslims who were followers of Shaykh Ibrahim
Alzakzaky were massacred by soldiers in Zaria and
nothing has been heard of it. MURIC calls on the
National Assembly to save Nigeria from total
disintegration. This jet and cash story is a scandal of
monumental proportion and it must not be swept under
the carpet. The National Assembly must intervene in
order to calm nerves. This is not the hand of Esau and
the voice of Jacob. It is the hand of President Jonathan
and the voice of Oritsejafor. There is an unholy union
here. An aircraft owned by a war-mongering and
current national president of CAN, the cash is being
claimed by a Christian-led, Muslim-repressing
government, there is more to this than meets the eye.
We are no longer safe. MURIC demands the
termination of all security deals with the Israelis in
Aso Rock, the seat of government. It is too dangerous
to involve a country like Israel, an anti-Muslim country
in the security matters of a country like Nigeria, deeply
polarized by religious sentiments. Only a government
with an anti-Muslim agenda will do such a thing. It is
time for the Israelis to be kept at bay regarding key
security issues in Nigeria. We advise President
Jonathan to change his tactics, to integrate Muslims
into his government, to stop the political
marginalization of Muslims, to review the Christian-
loaded recruitment into the security agencies, to probe
the disappearance of Islamic scholars and the killing of
Muslims in Zaria and to balance the sharing of the
dividends of democracy between Christians and
Muslims. We warn that the lopsided recruitment into
the security agencies, particularly the Nigerian Army in
the past three years, smacks of a more sinister plot to
systematically wipe out Nigerian Muslims through
extra-judicial killings. We draw the attention of the
international community to acts of pro-Christian
favouritism and anti-Muslim practices of President
Jonathan. The Nigerian leader is deliberately dividing
his citizens along religious lines. MURIC affirms that
it seeks peaceful coexistence between Christians and
Muslims. We are prepared to live with our neighbours.
We urge those fanning the embers of war and amassing
weapons to remember the plight of Liberia, Congo,
Sierra Leone, Bosnia Herzegovina, etc. The ravages of
war, the sufferings of millions of innocent young and
old are better imagined than experienced. Finally, we
appeal to Muslims throughout Nigeria to allow the
National Assembly to wade into the matter. Meanwhile,
we charge them to remain calm and law-abiding.
Professor Ishaq Akintola,
Director,Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC)..

without holding briefs fort for any of d parties involved,
i will blame christian leaders, for their crave for owning private jets is becoming unbearable,they make it look like d gospel of our Lord Jesus depends on it......owning one thus classify d into herachical system were they are refered to as "greatmen of God"........for me i hav my reservation for dis "show of wealth" termed prosperity.
1timothy6:6 says.. entment which is a sense of [d]inward sufficiency) is great and abundant gain.

7For we brought nothing into the world, and obviously we cannot take anything out of the world;

8But if we have food and clothing, with these we shall be content (satisfied).

9But those who crave to be rich fall into temptation and a snare and into many foolish (useless, godless) and hurtful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction and miserable perishing.

10For the love of money is a root of all evils; it is through this craving that some have been led astray and have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves through with many [e]acute [mental] pangs.

11But as for you, O man of God, flee from all these things; aim at and pursue righteousness (right standing with God and true goodness), godliness (which is the loving fear of God and being Christlike), faith, love, steadfastness (patience), and gentleness of heart.

12Fight the good fight of the faith; lay hold of the eternal life to which you were summoned and [for which] you confessed the good confession [of faith] before many witnesses.

dats is d issue i hav wit pastors and private jets.... but as for d hypocrytical "quota system professor"
1.were was he wen christians were been massacred ,churches burnt down in d north?
2.were was he wen d fulani marauders invade plateau,benue e'tal maiming innocent citizens,
3..were was he wen sharia was been on nigerians living up north considering d fact dat nigeria is a secular state?.......diz and many more questions beg for answers.
4. were is d link between pastor ayo and d arm dealers?....
muric apc professor should just sharrap and stop makin monsters out of moth hill.
Re: Muslim Right Concern And Pastor Ayo Private Jet Case.. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
op wats wrong with u? undecided
Re: Muslim Right Concern And Pastor Ayo Private Jet Case.. by thorpido(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2014
Very shall position to take,Prof.Ishaq Akintola.Look beyond your nose.
Re: Muslim Right Concern And Pastor Ayo Private Jet Case.. by asamaigho(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
read carefully before u comment..
Re: Muslim Right Concern And Pastor Ayo Private Jet Case.. by asamaigho(m): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
questions are meant to be answered.
Re: Muslim Right Concern And Pastor Ayo Private Jet Case.. by atlwireles: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
asamaigho: questions are meant to be answered.

M
Re: Muslim Right Concern And Pastor Ayo Private Jet Case.. by polarman(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
I see this as a response to the voice of Bosun Emmanuel going around saying different things about the Muslim brotherhood. CHristian big men (Pastors/Revds/Bishops) please learn to be a little modest in showing your affluence.
Re: Muslim Right Concern And Pastor Ayo Private Jet Case.. by asamaigho(m): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2014
@wireless....d screws in ur brain has no alignment...how take pass ur exams...
Re: Muslim Right Concern And Pastor Ayo Private Jet Case.. by atlwireles: 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
asamaigho: @wireless....d screws in ur brain has no alignment...how take pass ur exams...

M
Re: Muslim Right Concern And Pastor Ayo Private Jet Case.. by brownlords: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Bunch of jobless haramites, for so many years people have to change their name from Southern to either Hausa or Muslim name to be enlisted into the army where this MURIC or what ever dead? Muslims killing right front and centre, when their Muslim brother bombing churches and bombs in Muslim detonated where they dead? In as much as we want to be called the giant of Africa with land mass and economy think this useless marriage by that fraudster of man called Lugard should be annul and we go our separate ways, when they brought in sharia and unanimously adopted it, no one cried, when they kill Christians for no reason it's fair, now they not comfortable with Israeli. Nonsense silly old men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Right Concern And Pastor Ayo Private Jet Case.. by asamaigho(m): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
brownlords: Bunch of jobless haramites, for so many years people have to change their name from Southern to either Hausa or Muslim name to be enlisted into the army where this MURIC or what ever dead? Muslims killing right front and centre, when their Muslim brother bombing churches and bombs in Muslim detonated where they dead? In as much as we want to be called the giant of Africa with land mass and economy think this useless marriage by that fraudster of man called Lugard should be annul and we go our separate ways, when they brought in sharia and unanimously adopted it, no one cried, when they kill Christians for no reason it's fair, now they not comfortable with Israeli. Nonsense silly old men

now dats wat i call real insight ...its a pity that southerners are playing d "LIBERALS" ignorantly.....i heard o f a corper who was killed in d north because he "defamed" d already defamen miuhamed.....muslims killing christians since 1960 nobody said anything,
the registered nigeria into (oic) organisation of islamic country, we neva heard muslims complain,in time past u have to be a muslim to enlisted into the nigerian army,........
for d fact that things are gettin balanced,the start complaining .....hypocites
Re: Muslim Right Concern And Pastor Ayo Private Jet Case.. by atlwireles: 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2014
asamaigho:

now dats wat i call real insight ...its a pity that southerners are playing d "LIBERALS" ignorantly.....i heard o f a corper who was killed in d north because he "defamed" d already defamen miuhamed.....muslims killing christians since 1960 nobody said anything,
the registered nigeria into (oic) organisation of islamic country, we neva heard muslims complain,in time past u have to be a muslim to enlisted into the nigerian army,........
for d fact that things are gettin balanced,the start complaining .....hypocites

I think I miss understood here. I withdraw my previous comments. I am truly sorry.
Re: Muslim Right Concern And Pastor Ayo Private Jet Case.. by asamaigho(m): 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
atlwireles:

I think I miss understood here. I withdraw my previous comments. I am truly sorry.
u are welcome my broda....i only want us to be rational and do justice without sentiments

(1) (Reply)

Latest From Ado Ekitti / APGA Defends Jonathan’s Adoption As Its 2015 Aspirant / Shocking News About Nigeria Army War On Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.