Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) (55362 Views)

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / Celebrity Best Friends That Fell Apart ( Photos ) / Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
Some celebrities don't like keeping their fellow celebrities as close friends. They just have good working relationships and everything ends after work.

But these ones have been able to maintain close friendship for sometime now.
Meet the top 15 celebrity best friends in Nigeria, in no particular order.

1 KATE HENSHAW & RITA DOMINIC
After Kate fell apart with her erstwhile best friend, Genevieve Nnaji, she became too close to Rita. Rita is the most friendly Celeb in Nigeria. She's been able to maintain cordial relationships with many celebrities.

2 ALEXX EKUBO & IK OGBONNA
After Alexx fell apart with Uti, his erstwhile best friend, he became very close to Ik Ogbonna. They now grace events together these days unlike before that he used to attend events with his former best friend Uti.

3 OGE, EBUBE & RUKKY
The three are the hottest celebrity best friends at the moment. They always hang out together.

4 MERCY JOHNSON & YVONNE NELSON
They are close friends. No wonder Yvonne Nelson served as her maid of honour at her wedding few years ago.

5 MERCY, CHIKA IKE & EMEKA IKE
The three are quite close. Emeka is close two both actresses. Emeka and Mercy supported Chika when she opened her boutique in Abuja by gracing the occasion.
When rumours went viral that Mercy and Chika were at loggerheads, they both laughed it off via twitter.

6 RUKKY SANDA & YVONNE NELSON
Both are close friends and they featured in each others films and also graced each others movie premiers. They hang out together too.

7 CHINEDU IKEDIEZE & OSITA IHEME
They are like Siamese twins. They appear inseparable. They have been friends ever since their paths crossed. They r like brothers. No wonder Osita served as Chinedu's best man on his wedding day few years back.

8 JUNIOR POPE & ZUBBY MICHAEL
They are very close friends. Apart from the fact that producers often cast them together in films, they also hang out together. Zubby was Pope's best man few months ago when he walked down the aisle.

9 EUCHARIA ANUNOBI & SUSAN PETERS
They are friends. Eucharia supported Susan when her sister wedded few months ago. They also hang out together.

10 MIKE EZURUONYE & NONSO DIOBU
The two are like twins. They are very close. Nonso was Mike's best man on his wedding day.

11 GENEVIEVE NNAJI & ELLA MARTINS
The Beninoise actress-cum-musician, Ella Martins, who once dated Fally Ipupa, is a very close friend of star actress, Genevieve Nnaji. Their friendship sparked off a controversy sometime ago.

12 UCHE OGBODO & UCHENNA NNANNA
Apart from the fact that they often feature together in films, they also hang out with each other quite often.

13 YUL EDOCHIE & NONSO DIOBU
The both are very good friends. Nonso accommodated Yul Edochie for sometime when he came to Lagos newly before he was able to secure his own apartment in the same neighbourhood.

14 DESMOND ELLIOT & UCHE JOMBO
The two have been friends for a very long time now. Desmond was the only Celeb from Nollywood that attended Uche's wedding in Puerto Rico.

15 EMEKA IKE & MUMA G
Emeka Ike is quite close to singer Muma G even before, during and after the Gulder Ultimate Search, Celebrity Edition.

16 BENSON OKONKWO & QUEENETH HILBERT
Queeneth once told Vanguard that her best friend in Nollywood is controversial Benson Okonkwo.

"Benson, I will say, is one of the few people in Nollywood that likes me for who I am.He’s real and becausehe is a guy, it works for me. The girls, girls thing doesn’t cut it with me. Most of the girls are fake. It is not like I have issues with anyone I just found out very few of them like me."

The award for the best Nigerian celebrity friends should go to -------

Written by: lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
Mercy & friend yvonne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nonso & mike

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rita & kate

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
mercy , Chika, emeka

Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
alexx & ik

4 Likes

Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Genevieve & Ella

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Uk & Susan

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
zubby *& jnr pope

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 3:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Oge, rukky, ebube- hottest celebrity best pals

3 Likes

Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
hottest pals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 3:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
Rukky & yvonne

Benson okonkwo & queeneth hilbert

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
UCHE & uchenna

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
NYC one......... nonso hair tho

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2014
Chinedu & osita

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
lalasticlala: UCHE & uchenna
Birds of the same "features" flock together.
Btw mike is a bad friend¿why didn't he tell nonso diobu the truth? He looks like a cheap albino.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
Instead of been rivals genny and on omosexy would have make the best BFF just saying.

4 Likes

Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Nice one lala darling, u 4got to mention waje nd omawunmi or musicians aren't dere. Make I collect space b4 e go enter fp

3 Likes

Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2014
Aki en pawpaw takes it for me- clean slate. Rarely/no beef....

Off screen and onscreen... They take it for me. They are the best serving pals on the list in terms of time
lemme add.

Lalasticlala and.........

5 Likes

Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
rozzay: Nice one lala darling, u 4got to mention waje nd omawunmi or musicians aren't dere. Make I collect space b4 e go enter fp
rozzay!! shocked erm.... Ahem.... Ahahem!!
Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
rozzay: Nice one lala darling, u 4got to mention waje nd omawunmi or musicians aren't dere. Make I collect space b4 e go enter fp

ya. good to know they r close friends too
Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2014
daveP: rozzay!! shocked erm.... Ahem.... Ahahem!!
Wat I do o
Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
Aki and Paw-Paw are like Tom and Jerry. They can never be separated.
Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
rozzay:
Wat I do o
erm.... lipsrsealed i wont tell until i see ur partner in crime T**i****i* here

darling shocked shocked
Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
daveP: erm.... lipsrsealed i wont tell until i see ur partner in crime T**i****i* here

darling shocked shocked
She s not bak from sambisa

1 Like

Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
Inorder word, Alex Ekubo dumped Uti Nwachukwu and he's now dating Ik Ogbonna. lipsrsealed
Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by daveP(m): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
rozzay:
She s not bak from sambisa
sambisa market.

How did u decipher dat? Nt dat easy
Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by chimerase2: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
wat of emeka ike and jim iyke tongue undecided
Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
so much love kate & rita. they hav swags
Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by naijaboiy: 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
Alex and ik looks gay to me sad

2 Likes

Re: Top 15 Celebrity Best Friends In Nollywood ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
naijaboiy: Alex and ike looks gay to me sad
Y? U don catch them 4 bed knacking each oda b4?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Yemi Alade Finally Kicked Out Tiwa Savage From The Throne / Ebuka Obi's Daughter Feeding Him Ice Cream, Breaks The Internet With New Picture / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.