Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,112 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Nigerian Political Parties (A Case Study Of PDP And APC)) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Political Parties (A Case Study Of PDP And APC)) (609 Views)

Nigerian Political Parties, A Confirm Business Venture / Regional Parties:- A More Realistic Form Of Opposition. / The Nigerian Political Class And Their Foreign Counterparts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Political Parties (A Case Study Of PDP And APC)) by Theultimate(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
I could clearly see the difference btw the PDP and other parties(mostly APC). I find it difficult to understand the mystery behind the formation, organization and controlling of the party called PDP if you look at the way they settles matters and differences. Hence, I come out with the fact that PDP knows and really understand their people(members), unlike other parties that are thirsty of power and money. Don't misquote me pls, am not saying PDP is good or doing what the populace desires or need. But yet, they always coordinates, manages, and cub their members.
How could APC of February 2013 be as they are today. The fact is that: APC are not only loosing the elder ones but both the grassroot members/supporters in wards.
With the fact that PDP are not "really" cater for the populace; yet, they rarely joke with the welfare of their members.
Another truth is that PDP knows how to take #5 from you and replace it with #4.5(if not all) in terms of posts and delegation of powers. While APC are greedy of powers and posts without the conscience/approval of important people within the party.
Could you believe that a motorcycle was given to 2-3 leaders of the party here in Oyo State to share(don't ask me how), meanwhile we knew what was given to ordinary woman leader of the wards by PDP then while in power.
We all know what ordinary dancer members/supporters(sorry to say) in villages/towns could do if properly treated in terms of convincing.
In conclusion, APC need a lot of work to do in putting their home inorder, and presentation of acceptable aspirants in all categories if they're to shine in this forthcoming election.
NOTE: All these are my thoughts and best known to me(I dont know the others)
However, let's here your view and perception....SHALOM
Re: Nigerian Political Parties (A Case Study Of PDP And APC)) by GovWahala: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2014
OP forget Apc, 2015 elections will end Apc.
Janjaweedian group consisting of disgruntled thieves.
It's PDP all the way.
GEJ till 2019.
Re: Nigerian Political Parties (A Case Study Of PDP And APC)) by Theultimate(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
GovWahala: OP forget Apc, 2015 elections will end Apc.
Janjaweedian group consisting of disgruntled thieves.
It's PDP all the way.
GEJ till 2019.
If you say it
Re: Nigerian Political Parties (A Case Study Of PDP And APC)) by olapluto(m): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
lol. If I understand you correctly, the difference is that PDP takes care of its members than APC. Maybe one party has more conscience than the other.
PDP will not blink to dip hand into the collective wealth of the people in order to satisfy a few. APC does not have that luxury because the government at centre is waiting to pounce on any mistake it makes.

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Beginning Of The End Of Boko-haram In Nigeria? / Breaking News:Dusk To Dawn Curfew Imposed In Ekiti State / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor Opens Up On $9.3m Arms Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.