Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Web-design In 60 Minutes - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Web-design In 60 Minutes (661 Views)

Learn How To Create A Professional Forum Website In 60 Minutes And Monetize It / 1 / How I Made $139k in 60 days & Why I'll Help you do the same for FREE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web-design In 60 Minutes by dayus444: 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2008
Are you a novice in web-design, Are you thinking of taking a web design course, or do you want to learn how to design a mini website to sell products and services such as e-book or video files on the internet. Then this manual is a must have. This manual which is in e-book format will teach you how to design a mini website and also publish it to a web-host server i.e put it on the web in[b] 60 minutes.[/b]Yes 60 minutes.
      This 30+ page e-book comes with detailed step by step pictoral illustraions and screen shots all explained in a very simple concept. Lay your hand on it and you will definitely find it very interactive.Call it a DO-IT-YOURSELF-GUIDE and you won't be wrong. The regular price of this e-book is N5000, BUT ON THIS FORUM IT WILL GO FOR JUST N2000.

The most interesting part of it is that the e-book comes with full resale right, which means you have the right to resell the e-book for any amount you want and keep %100 profit.  ALL THIS FOR JUST   N2000

If you are interested in this package contact     
                                                                          dayus4luv2002@yahoo.co.uk
                                                                          08061386740
Re: Web-design In 60 Minutes by dayus444: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2008
Of course web design should not be an headache as it use to be. Why should you pay several thousands of naira to a web designer just for a 3- 5 page website when you can actually learn to do it yourself. This is truely a DO-IT-YOURSELF-GUIDE.
Re: Web-design In 60 Minutes by alldone(m): 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2008
That is a good one.
People should learn how to design there own site.
Re: Web-design In 60 Minutes by Seton(m): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2008
On webdesign ebooks, i think we are here to help ourselves, i have one that i can give out for free if you are interested, setonsenu@gmail.com, 08033739907
Re: Web-design In 60 Minutes by JJYOU: 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2008
another is selling it for 500Naira
Re: Web-design In 60 Minutes by dayus444: 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2008
Surely a quality DO-IT-YOURSELF-GUIDE is much more effective than the so called worthless seminars. So i still strongly recomend this web design guide.
Re: Web-design In 60 Minutes by dayus444: 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2008
If you are of those that think that you need a computer science degree in order to design a functional website, then i think you are really making a mistake.

(1) (Reply)

. / Buy Great South African Wines. Supplied 2 U At Ur Doorstep. / Money Making Ideas Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.