Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

The Perfect Woman - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Perfect Woman (653 Views)

Photographers Who Will Do Anything To Capture The Perfect Picture. / The Perfect Husband / The Perfect Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Woman by tytylayor: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2008
A young man finds the woman of his dreams and asks her to marry him. He tells his mother he wants her to meet his fiance, but he wants to make a bit of a game out of it. He says he'll bring the girl over with two other women and see if his mother can guess which is the one he wants to marry. His mother agrees to the game.

That night, he shows up at his mother's house with three beautiful young ladies. They all sit down on the couch, and everyone has a wonderful evening talking and getting to know each other.

At the end of the evening, the young man asks his mother, 'OK, Mom, which one is the woman I want to marry?'

Without any hesitation at all, his mother replies, 'The one in the middle.'

The young man is astounded. 'How in the world did you figure it out?'

'Easy,' she says. 'I don't like her.'
Re: The Perfect Woman by tytylayor: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2008
Two Shepherds

Two shepherds were leaning on their crooks at the end of a long hard day of shepherding. The first shepherd asked the second, "So, how's it going?"

The second one sighed and shook his head, "Not good. I can't pay my bills, my health isn't good, my kids don't respect me, and my wife is leaving me."

The first one replied, "Well, don't lose any sheep over it."

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Name / Reporter Trows Shoe On Bush In Iraq / Happy Tree Friends - Ski Kringle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.