Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Was Banned From Computer Section . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Banned From Computer Section . (544 Views)

Why Lil Kesh's Track "SHOKI" Was Banned / I Was Banned For Nothing; I Quit Nairaland / I Was Banned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Banned From Computer Section . by tundeayo2020: 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
I tried helping a fellow NL member, only for my post to be hidden and getting myself banned. here is the post

https://www.nairaland.com/1907911/need-core-i5-system#26390752

oga seun/mods please unban me.
Re: I Was Banned From Computer Section . by Maleeq(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2014
This has been fixed, and you've been responded to already.

The "Mail Mods" link is sufficient. It works better than creating a thread, as the moderators get an instant email notification.

Cheers!
Re: I Was Banned From Computer Section . by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
Maleeq: This has been fixed, and you've been responded to already.

The "Mail Mods" link is sufficient. It works better than creating a thread, as the moderators get an instant email notification.

Cheers!
You banned me from the computer section for one year and the ban has made me lost complete interest in that section. I think you are too harsh sad
Re: I Was Banned From Computer Section . by Maleeq(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Unabefool: You banned me from the computer section for one year and the ban has made me lost complete interest in that section. I think you are too harsh sad
You repeatedly posted serials/cracks for commercial software. Do you know the site could get shutdown for such??
Re: I Was Banned From Computer Section . by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
Maleeq:
You repeatedly posted serials/cracks for commercial software. Do you know the site could get shutdown for such??
Repeatedly? shocked No ooo.... I only posted it once and I was only trying to offer help. I know I committed an offence but that one year ban is too harsh. Its same as banning someone for life. A warning ban of a month should have been enough. The ban is over now though but unfortunately I lost interest in the section
Re: I Was Banned From Computer Section . by Jennasmith27(f): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
Thanks admin! for sharing Id's of god hackers ... zero_code1@yahoo.com is indeed the best hackers for bank transfer ! Trusted hacker !

(1) (Reply)

57 Suspected Boko Haram Members In Yobe State Arrested / Uduaghan's Government Is Education Friendly. / How Gov. Fashola’s Aide Wrecked Tiwa Savage’s Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.