Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... - Phone/Internet Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... (28798 Views)

Tested and Trusted Phone sellers on Nairaland? / 20000mah Power Banks In Ibadan N4,500( sold out) / Get A Cheap( 20000mAh&30000mAh) Power Bank Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by thierryopj: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2014
ebuka144:
bought mine too
but dis pb no dey full oooo
d 4th bar since 24hours neva off
e still dey on but no blinkin
cum i hope notin is wrong
i neva even use am
na nw dis bloodly nepa dey work
as if dem no say i won buy am

Sir once the whole four led light is on without blinking then the pb is full sir.. ....according to what u said urs is full already sir... .tanx for your patronage. ....
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by damilonya(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
thierryopj:
Good morning dear esteemed customers,we are still very much available to serve you....we are await u.. ..
Pls, how much is the Power Bank and how can I get it. I stay in Abuja. Tanx!
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by thierryopj: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2014
damilonya:
Pls, how much is the Power Bank and how can I get it. I stay in Abuja. Tanx!

Powerbank is #4000......delivery to Abuja through the young transport is #1300... Through Nipost is #750 ( Delivery is within 3 - 4 working days )
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by damilonya(m): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
thierryopj:

Powerbank is #4000......delivery to Abuja through the young transport is #1300... Through Nipost is #750 ( Delivery is within 3 - 4 working days )
I will prefer the Nipost. Will they deliver to my doorsteps?
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by thierryopj: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
damilonya:
I will prefer the Nipost. Will they deliver to my doorsteps?

They should deliver to your doorstep, customer who used Nipost said it was delivered to their doorstep, worst case scenario they will call you to come pick it at the nearest post office close to your address. .....
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by thierryopj: 8:25am On Nov 15, 2014
Happy weekend customers.....Enjoy ur self.. ...

WE ARE STILL VERY AVAILABLE!! !!!
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by thierryopj: 8:25am On Nov 15, 2014
Happy weekend customers.....Enjoy ur self.. ...

WE ARE STILL VERY MUCH AVAILABLE!! !!!
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by ebuka144(m): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2014
Guy my own i charged it till it stop blinkin dats full abi on thursday oooo
den today saturday i used it to charge my fone n my ba3 percent reach 62% one bar remove from d power bank. n it was charged full oooo
n d fone is infinix zero 1920mah ba3

can u pls explain wats happening
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by thierryopj: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
ebuka144:
Guy my own i charged it till it stop blinkin dats full abi on thursday oooo
den today saturday i used it to charge my fone n my ba3 percent reach 62% one bar remove from d power bank. n it was charged full oooo
n d fone is infinix zero 1920mah ba3

can u pls explain wats happening

are you sure u weren't browsing,downloading,chatting at the same time....many infinix zero users has purchased this powerbank, and u also bought it cos u tested the one ur broda bought.. ...so pls kindly look into how u using it sir... ..
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by ebuka144(m): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
thierryopj:

are you sure u weren't browsing,downloading,chatting at the same time....many infinix zero users has purchased this powerbank, and u also bought it cos u tested the one ur broda bought.. ...so pls kindly look into how u using it sir... ..

i was nt chattin or browsin oooo
i just left it so after it was full
well let c if sumone used it while i was nt around
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by thierryopj: 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
ebuka144:

i was nt chattin or browsin oooo
i just left it so after it was full
well let c if sumone used it while i was nt around

OK sir. ...pls observe it well sir....thank you.. ...
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by uc97: 4:39am On Nov 16, 2014
FINALLY HERE!
I ordered for the SRAC powerbank(from Ebonyi State),paid fully for it before it was delivered.
Nipost delivered it in perfect condition to my office on the 3rd day following the order.
This powerbank has been able to charge my tablet full(100% in less than 4hrs from 0%) which hitherto has been unable to charge full(stubbornly remained at about 67% after more than 24hrs of charge) with order powerbanks.The powerbank also outlasts 3 other powerbanks which I use.
Thanks SRAC team for your honesty,trustworthiness,and excellent customer services(they even called me to know if I had received the powerbank from Nipost instead of me calling them).
Bravo!
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by bobo65(m): 6:19am On Nov 16, 2014
from all indications
im gonna patronize u ooo

shey u go fit send through post office to enugu

I just hope it doesn't select phones

cos I have power banks that does that
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by thierryopj: 7:38am On Nov 16, 2014
bobo65:
from all indications
im gonna patronize u ooo

shey u go fit send through post office to enugu

I just hope it doesn't select phones

cos I have power banks that does that

Yes we can send to Enugu through post office. ....It has been tested with most devices sir, android,iphone,bb Q5,Z5 ....
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by thierryopj: 7:41am On Nov 16, 2014
uc97:
FINALLY HERE!
I ordered for the SRAC powerbank(from Ebonyi State),paid fully for it before it was delivered.
Nipost delivered it in perfect condition to my office on the 3rd day following the order.
This powerbank has been able to charge my tablet full(100% in less than 4hrs from 0%) which hitherto has been unable to charge full(stubbornly remained at about 67% after more than 24hrs of charge) with order powerbanks.The powerbank also outlasts 3 other powerbanks which I use.
Thanks SRAC team for your honesty,trustworthiness,and excellent customer services(they even called me to know if I had received the powerbank from Nipost instead of me calling them).
Bravo!

Thanks sir for your patronage. ...we are doing our best to serve you well cos u paid for the service. ...we are always ready to hear from our customers,without you there can be no us.. ....God bless doc... ..
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by thierryopj: 7:46am On Nov 16, 2014
Happy Sunday dear esteem customers.... ...

Thank you all for your trust, feedback and ,patronage .... Pls be informed we are legally registered so u can put ur mind at rest.. In few days time our corporate account will be ready by Gods grace.. ....
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by thierryopj: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Still very much available. . .

Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by THUNDER4real(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Do you have P.B 4 P.C or TV
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by thierryopj: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
THUNDER4real:
Do you have P.B 4 P.C or TV

For now, No sir
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by thierryopj: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2014
Happy Sunday dear esteem customers ....still very much available!! !!!
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by bennito: 9:54am On Nov 25, 2014
thierryopj:
Happy Sunday dear esteem customers ....still very much available!! !!!
would need two of the power bank. Wat will it cost to send it to Enugu through post office and or way bill. Reach me through anekwebenedict@gmail.com
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by thierryopj: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
bennito:
would need two of the power bank. Wat will it cost to send it to Enugu through post office and or way bill. Reach me through anekwebenedict@gmail.com

Mail sent... ..
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by enoch273: 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
pls I'll get mine by december, I stay in lagos at okoko, how much'll it cost me to get it here and pls give me your office address,
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by thierryopj: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
enoch273:
pls I'll get mine by december, I stay in lagos at okoko, how much'll it cost me to get it here and pls give me your office address,

Ok sir.. ..Krixmax Logistics will charge #1000 to deliver to you in okoko, our office address is 4, Abiola Sarumi lane, Off apata road,opposite Adeola street,palmgrove...thank you sir.. .
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by Tkadprince(m): 8:02am On Nov 28, 2014
Hi, wanna give diz powerbank a trial, how much will it cost me, I skul in laspotech nd live @ ojodu berger, pls reply
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by thierryopj: 9:05am On Nov 28, 2014
Tkadprince:
Hi, wanna give diz powerbank a trial, how much will it cost me, I skul in laspotech nd live @ ojodu berger, pls reply

Krixmax Logistics can deliver to you at ojodu Berger for #700....which of the laspotech branch are you?
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by damilonya(m): 9:51am On Nov 28, 2014
Pls I want to place an order for the power bank. To be delivered to me in Abuja through NIPOST. Give detailed expense s and mode on payment. Tanx!
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by thierryopj: 11:03am On Nov 28, 2014
damilonya:
Pls I want to place an order for the power bank. To be delivered to me in Abuja through NIPOST. Give detailed expense s and mode on payment. Tanx!

Delivery to Abuja through Nipost is #950,delivery within 3-4 working days, total expense is #4950.....
Mode of payment is bank deposit or internet transfer to Ajayi Charles E. 0157394084 (our corporate account is under process)....ones we receive the alert,we will dispatch.....
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by damilonya(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
thierryopj:

Delivery to Abuja through Nipost is #750,delivery within 3-4 working days, total expense is #4750.....
Mode of payment is bank deposit or internet transfer to Ajayi Charles E. 0157394084 (our corporate account is under process)....ones we receive the alert,we will dispatch.....
what is the bank name of this account?
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by LaconicINC: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
uc97:
FINALLY HERE!
Bravo!
WHERE IN EBONYI ARE YOU, AM AT MILE 50, AND I WILL ORDER FOR IT SOON
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by thierryopj: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
LaconicINC:
WHERE IN EBONYI ARE YOU, AM AT MILE 50, AND I WILL ORDER FOR IT SOON

We are in Lagos,it was delivered to him in Ebonyi state.. ..
Re: TESTED and TRUSTED SRAC 20000MAH Powerbank... by thierryopj: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
damilonya:
what is the bank name of this account?

Sorry sir, it's Gtb bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tips To Identify Genuine SME DATA RESELLERS On Nairaland / CheapMobileData on MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL (1GB for N699) / (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.