Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors (23442 Views)

WHO- Ebola Survivors Blood To Be Used For Treatment / President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola / Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Muscomide: 7:51am On Sep 19, 2014
Chiefpriest1: God,when will this man become our president. This is not fair o! How can we have the best and yet put the worst forward.

I keep asking myself the very same question. Cry, the beloved country!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Waspy(m): 7:54am On Sep 19, 2014
Even GEJ sef be like, Fashola you too much, na only you waka come ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by justi4jesu(f): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2014
mo2raur:
Thanks for your prompt response.

Please read when you have the time, quite inspiring!
I'll, for sure.

No probs...enjoy
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Songitto(m): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2014
Our president will have done this, well we need more of you fashola,"you are a good leader "

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Burger01(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2014
I wish APC could allow gov Fash become their presidential flag bearer. It's a sure thing Fashola will become president if allowed to contest. The maggots of Buhari and Atiku will do no good for APCundecided
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by semitunde: 8:09am On Sep 19, 2014
arresa:

You are asking for too much. Don't be surprised to find your Fashola thread in the travel or romance section..

Romance section ke?
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by adepiero: 8:10am On Sep 19, 2014
amtalkin:
Before he met them Ebola survivors they where not on the street begging for food. Must u insult the president just to make a point?

Talking about Nigerians voting based on ethics n religion, well thanks to your fulani masters. They started it
Insult alone is not enough to shower on GEJ. he is more of an !mbecile than an actual human. always creating committees before taking decisions when you have advisers, ministers, and prominent ppl at his beck and call. He and his wife are embodiment of disgrace

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Nicepoker(m): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2014
henchamb: thank God for fashola, if he was as clueless as his coleague from abia or their oga kpata kpata GEJ, by now we wud have seen ebola patients roaming the streets begging for food. i dont know why nigerians vote on ethnic and religious lines and cant allow somebody like Fashola to lead Nigeria cry
u are so 5tupid.
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2014
...may it come to pass

A
M
E
N

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by adepiero: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2014
slimmy05: Same governor that promote hoodlums called nurtw? Go and sit your bony bottom
keep quiet! first it wasn't fashola but tinubu that gave the "hoodlums" a valid position. and second, are they not better on the road than bringing guns to ur house to rob or shoot you dead!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Nicepoker(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2014
justi4jesu: Nice.....you guys need to read that Doctor Ada's Story...the fair lady on the right. You will read in Tears...
I did but to cry was the last thing on my mind. On wat condition did u read urs. May be in freezing temperature.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by adepiero: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2014
DaGC: The fact that a publicity stunt like this is making some Nigerians feel like he's responsible for the curb of EVD makes me sad. The Hon minister of health should be the one deserving of the praises. People seem to forget that Lagos wasn't the only affected part of the country, yet the health ministry was able to work swiftly to curb the disease in the entire nation.

Some Nigerians sha.... undecided
onyeabuchi is a thief! he was busy playing politics and telling Jide Idris to allow him do the talking. was it the minister that went to synagogue to enlighten him, why did the Ebola centre in PH not treat the wife and sister of the greedy doctor? Abi na only Lagos get treatment? the #1.9bn was not disbursed to Lagos or any state! it was each states govt. that allocated money for Ebola center. onyeabuchi said the money was for buying vehicles. I would praise fashola, jide idris, and lagosians for their awareness and cautiousness over the evd

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by sagod: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You're right. One can see the love he shows to survivors, unlike Jonathan that pushed an aide of his to shake hands with some people without Ebola, because he is afraid.

And how many EVD positive patients in the Isolation centre has your Fashola gone to shake hands with? You and your types are the ones exhibiting ethnic and religious bias, refusing to be sincere, honest and fair in your assessment of certain Government officials just becuase they are not of your ethnic origin and /or your religious fold. Otherwise you would have acknowledged the frantic and uncommon efforts the Honourable Minister of Health, Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu made and is still making in curtailing the spread of the EVD. Or is he an appointee of Fashola? Fashola and his government should first make good the state economy before you begin to campaign for his Federa appointment. Mind you, Lagos State is only one out of the 36 Federating States in Nigeria and Nigeria is far bigger than Lagos State.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by justi4jesu(f): 8:32am On Sep 19, 2014
Nicepoker: I did but to cry was the last thing on my mind. On wat condition did u read urs. May be in freezing temperature.

Up to you....My heart is not made of Stone.

The last time i checked i never asked for your feedback. angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by semitunde: 8:37am On Sep 19, 2014
otswag: God bless this man. He is a leader by example. At a time that stigmatization of these Ebola survivors by many who believe they might still be contagious, he invites them to his office and takes close contact photos to show the people they are not. Weldone gov BRF.

If you know what stigmatization of Ebola is causing presently, you'll appreciate the symbolic importance of fashola's gesture.

A woman called to a live phone-in program to complain that her child in nursery two had nose bleeding, probably after a fight with another child. Nobody was prepared to touch the bleeding child, including teachers.

The child was still not allowed back even after treatment and the parents showing test results that the child doesn't have Ebola.
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by piagetskinner(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2014
Fashola 4 president2015

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by otswag(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2014
semitunde:

If you know what stigmatization of Ebola is causing presently, you'll appreciate the symbolic importance of fashola's gesture.

A woman called to a live phone-in program to complain that her child in nursery two had nose bleeding, probably after a fight with another child. Nobody was prepared to touch the bleeding child, including teachers.

The child was still not allowed back even after treatment and the parents showing test results that the child doesn't have Ebola.
exactly my point. This gesture will go a long way in curbing the fear of the public that they might still be infective and stopping the unfair treatment of the Ebola survivors.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by okeyokeyjah(m): 8:45am On Sep 19, 2014
henchamb:
okey seems ur mouth odour is disturbing you this morning. quote me again and talk trash and see what i will do to you
Your father, now do what u want to do to me
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by semitunde: 8:56am On Sep 19, 2014
sagod:

And how many EVD positive patients in the Isolation centre has your Fashola gone to shake hands with? You and your types are the ones exhibiting ethnic and religious bias, refusing to be sincere, honest and fair in your assessment of certain Government officials just becuase they are not of your ethnic origin and /or your religious fold. Otherwise you would have acknowledged the frantic and uncommon efforts the Honourable Minister of Health, Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu made and is still making in curtailing the spread of the EVD. Or is he an appointee of Fashola? Fashola and his government should first make good the state economy before you begin to campaign for his Federa appointment. Mind you, Lagos State is only one out of the 36 Federating States in Nigeria and Nigeria is far bigger than Lagos State.

But you are the one getting overtly emotional here. Pray tell, why would anyone want to go shake hands with people in quarantine? What logic is there and what will the person prove by such action.

What fair assessment of govt official are you talking about? And what ethnic and religious bias was shown here? The survivors were not labelled by their ethnic groups or religious affiliations.

When the Sawyer incident happened, it was the Lagos state govt that was the most proactive apart from the primary hospital. We were constantly and continuously informed about steps taken immediately after the state govt took over. The Federal govt only came in later after steps and processses had been shown to be in place.

I do not support any party .

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Elle780(f): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2014
Does our vote count?everything is by selection
henchamb: thank God for fashola, if he was as clueless as his coleague from abia or their oga kpata kpata GEJ, by now we wud have seen ebola patients roaming the streets begging for food. i dont know why nigerians vote on ethnic and religious lines and cant allow somebody like Fashola to lead Nigeria cry
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 19, 2014
looking4job: HELLO NAIRALANDERS,

PLEASE SAVE A BROTHER. SAVE A SOUL. I'M FRUSTRATED AND SINKING IN ABJECT POVERTY. I NEED A JOB URGENTLY AND I WILL SINCERELY APPRECIATE ANY FORM OF HELP RENDERED TO ME CONCERNING GETTING EMPLOYED. IF YOU'RE IN POSITION TO HELP WITH ANY USEFUL INFORMATION, KINDLY PM ME. GOD BLESS YOU ALL
...and you think this is the right thread, c ur Moniker sef, SMH!
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by amtalkin(f): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2014
chigozisky01: if d disease had spread they will call for d sack of d health minister. Fools
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2014
we thank God for their lives!

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Ryabcool(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2014
Chiefpriest1: God,when will this man become our president. This is not fair o! How can we have the best and yet put the worst forward.
but u people called him Tinubu's stool naa? Why should a Tinubu's boy preside over this country? The Otuoke man is best fitted for the job! #JohnnyBravoTill2019!!!
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by dokunbam(m): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2014
sauceny: Ha!....Dat b funny.
Apc are doing everything humanly possible to buy the hearts of lagosians,in other to vote for em come 2015,after frustrating a hole lot of its inhabitants.
#ItWon'tWork #MrCaringGovernor #ItsTooLate #ParkYourLoad.

We gon use the broom of ACN to sweep out both the ACN & APC #Garbage.

Ko taa tongue

Your message no sell tongue

We already know the kind of leaders we want

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2014
Good that there are survivors. But the method of treatment is not disclosed.
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Ryabcool(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2014
amtalkin:

Now the question is will the Northerns allow him be the flag bearer?
Fashola himself doesn't seem to be interested in running. Thats where the problem lies. If only he would change his mind. *sighs* sad
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 19, 2014
survivors?

So who was it that started this lie that this so-called disease was incurable and why was it labelled incurable?
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by shogz89: 9:48am On Sep 19, 2014
sagod:

Guy just take a minute to read your first three lines.. You want him to go and shake people in an isolation center for the most deadly disease the world has ever known,, to prove to the world that he is compassionate or what,, sometimes I wonder if people really think before they type, the only thing your minister did was the on time update of the issue on ground and nothing more,, you should ask yourself why all the cases are being brought to Lagos, don't other state have isolation centres, was it the federal government that created the awareness in Lagos? And FYI,, if Lagos had waited for the federal government fund which your minister said was for vehicle purchase, probably we will have been counting Ebola bodies in thousands in Lagos and Nigeria at large

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by NewNigeriaMind: 9:56am On Sep 19, 2014
sauceny: Ha!....Dat b funny.
Apc are doing everything humanly possible to buy the hearts of lagosians,in other to vote for em come 2015,after frustrating a hole lot of its inhabitants.
#ItWon'tWork #MrCaringGovernor #ItsTooLate #ParkYourLoad.

We gon use the broom of ACN to sweep out both the ACN & APC #Garbage.

Where did you escape from, kindly return to Yaba left.
Re: Photos: Governor Fashola Hosts Some Ebola Survivors by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:00am On Sep 19, 2014
Long live Fashola.Long live Fed.Rep of Nigeria.Long live Abia State.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help! How Can I Help Him Stop Smoking Weed? / FG Begs Doctors, Nurses To Remain In Nigeria / Things You Must Know About The As Ac Sc Ss And Cc Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.